Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 06-25-2009, 10:50 AM  
I'll be back.

Farrah Fawcett dead

http://www.people.com/people/article...240288,00.html

Farrah Fawcett Dies of Cancer at 62

Farrah Fawcett, who skyrocketed to fame as one of a trio of impossibly glamorous private eyes on TV's Charlie's Angels, has died after a long battle with cancer. She was 62.

Fawcett died at 9:28 a.m. PST at St. John’s Heath Center in Santa Monica, Calif. She had recently returned to St. John's for treatment of complications from anal cancer, first diagnosed three years ago. Her longtime partner Ryan O'Neal was at her side throughout her final days.

Like so much about Fawcett's life – including her bumpy relationship with O'Neal – her heroic struggle to beat the disease was closely followed by her legion of fans.

"I've watched her this past year fight with such courage and so valiantly, but with such humor," Fawcett's Charlie's Angels costar Kate Jackson told PEOPLE in November 2007.

O'Neal, in particular, remained a steadfast supporter of Fawcett, who, despite her frailty, spent the last months of her life filming a TV documentary chronicling her illness, including several trips to Germany to undergo experimental treatment. Fawcett is survived by her son with O'Neal, Redmond, 24, who is currently serving a prison term in California after repeated drug offenses.

Last edited by Hammock Parties; 06-25-2009 at 10:55 AM..
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-25-2009, 12:16 PM   #46
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS

Quote:
Originally Posted by noswad View Post
Patrick Swayze is my Farrah...when he dies, I will feel just like you gentlemen are feeling today
Apparently the Enquirer or whichever grocery store rag it was that ran those awful pictures of him doctored them to make it look like he was on the brink of death. I haven't heard much about him lately from any reputable source, but hopefully he's doing okay.
Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-25-2009, 12:21 PM   #47
MVP

What a sad day!
KCFalcon59 threw an interception on a screen pass.KCFalcon59 threw an interception on a screen pass.KCFalcon59 threw an interception on a screen pass.KCFalcon59 threw an interception on a screen pass.KCFalcon59 threw an interception on a screen pass.KCFalcon59 threw an interception on a screen pass.KCFalcon59 threw an interception on a screen pass.KCFalcon59 threw an interception on a screen pass.KCFalcon59 threw an interception on a screen pass.KCFalcon59 threw an interception on a screen pass.KCFalcon59 threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 06-25-2009, 12:22 PM   #48
Red, White & Blue for the U.S.

Quote:
Originally Posted by frazod View Post
Apparently the Enquirer or whichever grocery store rag it was that ran those awful pictures of him doctored them to make it look like he was on the brink of death. I haven't heard much about him lately from any reputable source, but hopefully he's doing okay.
They cancelled that cop show he was on so his fate can't be good...
KC Dan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.KC Dan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.KC Dan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.KC Dan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.KC Dan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.KC Dan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.KC Dan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.KC Dan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.KC Dan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.KC Dan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.KC Dan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 06-25-2009, 12:27 PM   #49
Banned

Kate Jackson was the hottest.
Posted via Mobile Device
Pioli Zombie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Pioli Zombie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Pioli Zombie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Pioli Zombie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Pioli Zombie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Pioli Zombie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Pioli Zombie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Pioli Zombie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Pioli Zombie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Pioli Zombie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Pioli Zombie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Old 06-25-2009, 12:28 PM   #50
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pioli Zombie View Post
Posted via Mobile Device
Maybe in "The Rookies". I know too old of a reference for most of you.
Mojo Jojo would the whole thing.Mojo Jojo would the whole thing.Mojo Jojo would the whole thing.Mojo Jojo would the whole thing.Mojo Jojo would the whole thing.Mojo Jojo would the whole thing.Mojo Jojo would the whole thing.Mojo Jojo would the whole thing.Mojo Jojo would the whole thing.Mojo Jojo would the whole thing.Mojo Jojo would the whole thing.
Old 06-25-2009, 12:29 PM   #51
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

Trivia: a one-time boss of mine was a high school classmate of Farrah's. He reported that she was jaw-dropping even before she became a star.
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2009, 12:30 PM   #52
You Sweetie!

RIP, so sad.
Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-25-2009, 12:33 PM   #53
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mojo Jojo View Post
That was a good show. I always go for the that type. Bailey over Loni Anderson too.
Posted via Mobile Device
Pioli Zombie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Pioli Zombie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Pioli Zombie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Pioli Zombie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Pioli Zombie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Pioli Zombie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Pioli Zombie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Pioli Zombie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Pioli Zombie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Pioli Zombie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Pioli Zombie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Old 06-25-2009, 12:53 PM   #54
Veteran

I had the red bathing suit poster when I was a kid. I bet every young man growing up during that era either had it or saw it.

RIP Farrah, thanks for the memories!
ChiefsOne is not part of the Right 53.ChiefsOne is not part of the Right 53.ChiefsOne is not part of the Right 53.ChiefsOne is not part of the Right 53.ChiefsOne is not part of the Right 53.ChiefsOne is not part of the Right 53.ChiefsOne is not part of the Right 53.ChiefsOne is not part of the Right 53.ChiefsOne is not part of the Right 53.ChiefsOne is not part of the Right 53.ChiefsOne is not part of the Right 53.
Old 06-25-2009, 01:01 PM   #55
Veteran

That is sad, Rip
FishingRod wants to die in a aids tree fire.FishingRod wants to die in a aids tree fire.FishingRod wants to die in a aids tree fire.FishingRod wants to die in a aids tree fire.FishingRod wants to die in a aids tree fire.FishingRod wants to die in a aids tree fire.FishingRod wants to die in a aids tree fire.FishingRod wants to die in a aids tree fire.FishingRod wants to die in a aids tree fire.FishingRod wants to die in a aids tree fire.FishingRod wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 06-25-2009, 01:07 PM   #56
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pioli Zombie View Post
Posted via Mobile Device

Are you insane?
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-25-2009, 01:08 PM   #57
"Think BOOM!"

I think my gaydar activated for the first time when I saw Kate Jackson.
Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-25-2009, 01:16 PM   #58
Banned

rip
googlegoogle < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.googlegoogle < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.googlegoogle < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.googlegoogle < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.googlegoogle < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.googlegoogle < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.googlegoogle < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.googlegoogle < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.googlegoogle < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.googlegoogle < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.googlegoogle < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Old 06-25-2009, 01:23 PM   #59
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mojo Jojo View Post
Hey, I remember when she was on "Dark Shadows", BEFORE the Rookies.
Lex Luthors is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.Lex Luthors is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.Lex Luthors is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.
Old 06-25-2009, 01:23 PM   #60
Red, White & Blue for the U.S.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rain Man View Post
Are you insane?
She looked more like a guy...
KC Dan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.KC Dan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.KC Dan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.KC Dan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.KC Dan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.KC Dan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.KC Dan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.KC Dan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.KC Dan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.KC Dan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.KC Dan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.