Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 06-02-2024, 07:31 AM  
MVP

Kelce family portrait

Their daughter's name is Patty. Hope this brightens your day.

jerryaldini 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellijerryaldini 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellijerryaldini 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellijerryaldini 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellijerryaldini 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellijerryaldini 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellijerryaldini 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellijerryaldini 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellijerryaldini 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellijerryaldini 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellijerryaldini 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 06-03-2024, 06:56 PM   #46
pie is never free

Quote:
Originally Posted by kysirsoze View Post
Easy 6's breathless defense of this horseshit is actually starting to turn me around.
Quote:
Originally Posted by wazu View Post
Man you picked a strange hill to die on.
I'll never understand how you goofbags can't just let it go and have a simple laugh... the meme is classic, and if ya'll dont like it just check the numbers

That meme is EVERYWHERE, good night gentlemen
Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2024, 07:12 PM   #47
pie is never free

Quote:
Man you picked a strange hill to die on.
I'm not dying on any strange hill, it was a simple meme that some people got ALL bent outta shape over
Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2024, 07:38 PM   #48
Special Teams ACE!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Easy 6 View Post
That meme is EVERYWHERE, good night gentlemen
Where? I’ve never seen it. Show me an example and how Mahomes being a daughter plays into it
RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-03-2024, 08:09 PM   #49
pie is never free

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealSNR View Post
Where? I’ve never seen it. Show me an example and how Mahomes being a daughter plays into it
This was never meant as something to fight about

Just a meme meant to entertain, and it achieved that with or without your stodgy ass approval... I'm done arguing about it, hammer me to death no one gives a **** at this point

I'm going to bed, but you keep on blasting me while I snooze... I'll get over it somehow
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2024, 08:11 PM   #50
Special Teams ACE!!!

Quote:
This was never meant as something to fight about

Just a meme meant to entertain, and it achieved that with or without your stodgy ass approval... I'm done arguing about it, hammer me to death no one gives a **** at this point

I'm going to bed, but you keep on blasting me while I snooze... I'll get over it somehow

Lol Jesus man I’m not blasting you. ****ing calm down.
RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 4 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2024, 08:31 PM   #51
pie is never free

I'm fine, almost snoring at this point looking at these same tired old conservative slams
Old 06-03-2024, 08:33 PM   #52
Special Teams ACE!!!

I'm out to get conservatives now

Step away from the forum for awhile, guy. You're getting paranoid.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2024, 08:57 PM   #53
pie is never free

Why should I, you're being the unreasonable asshat here

I tried to keep it tongue in cheek but you wanted some weirdo fight, wanted a tussle and got one, now what Mr Bigshot?

I'm done being nice, so just have at it big guy... lets go
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2024, 09:01 PM   #54

Quote:

I tried to keep it tongue in cheek but you wanted some weirdo fight, wanted a tussle and got one, now what Mr Bigshot?

You going through a tough time, man? I don't remember you coming unhinged like this before. A majority of posters in this thread didn't find the OP funny, or worse yet were confused at what the joke even was. We then proceeded to make fun of the unfunny-ness and confusion because that's what we do. It's all just fun shit. This isn't D.C.
wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2024, 09:08 PM   #55
pie is never free

Quote:
You going through a tough time, man? I don't remember you coming unhinged like this before. A majority of posters in this thread didn't find the OP funny, or worse yet were confused at what the joke even was. We then proceeded to make fun of the unfunny-ness and confusion because that's what we do. It's all just fun shit. This isn't D.C.
You people are shitting a damn brick over some harmless, silly ass meme

Its not a me problem, go **** yourself
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 2     Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2024, 09:20 PM   #56
Special Teams ACE!!!

Quote:

A duel? Fine. Pistols at dawn. I choose billay as my second.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2024, 10:16 PM   #57
SNAP THE ****ING BALL!!!

Quote:
You people are shitting a damn brick over some harmless, silly ass meme

Its not a me problem, go **** yourself
kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 7 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2024, 02:12 AM   #58
MVP

This Polaroid needs to burn up in a rear-ended Pinto
Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2024, 08:17 AM   #59
best in the biz

Quote:
Originally Posted by kysirsoze View Post
Emasculated!?! What even is the joke?? I guess it's funny to do an 80's style family portrait but why is Patrick their child??

This meme is what AI thinks comedy is.
70's, not 80's.

Not getting it, nor thinking it was funny is not the same as being offended.
stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-04-2024, 08:56 AM   #60
Ultrabanned

One meme to rule them all, one meme to find them, one meme to bring them all, and in the darkness bind them
Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.