Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 05-27-2024, 01:12 PM  
pie is never free

If You Could Only Eat One Ethnic Food The Rest Of Your Life

What would it be?

edit* wtf LOL, mods please delete
Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-27-2024, 02:13 PM   #46
I Like The Kansas City Chiefs

I lived in India for a month in college. I ate nothing but the equivalent of Indian cafeteria food the entire time. Completely ruined it for me.

So either Mexican or Italian.
smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2024, 02:16 PM   #47
Cheat Death

Eating Indian/Asian food everyday would justify the 32 spices I spent $60 on that are collecting dust in my spice drawer for that one dish I saw on TV 2 years ago and said "I can make that"
KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-27-2024, 02:16 PM   #48
Itinerant degenerate.

Love chinese.

However, I understand that American Chinese isn’t actually Chinese.
Hoopsdoc has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Hoopsdoc has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Hoopsdoc has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Hoopsdoc has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Hoopsdoc has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Hoopsdoc has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Hoopsdoc has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Hoopsdoc has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Hoopsdoc has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Hoopsdoc has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Hoopsdoc has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 05-27-2024, 02:16 PM   #49
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bump View Post
cow
Copious amounts.

That's the nice thing about beef, no matter how you cook it or season it (unless you're a moron) it's going to be delicious.
Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 05-27-2024, 02:24 PM   #50
Suupraa Geniuuusss

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoopsdoc View Post
Love chinese.

However, I understand that American Chinese isn’t actually Chinese.

It is not. Peking duck or dim sum is about the closest most people come to genuine Chinese food. Basically, if it's really sweet or spicy, it's usually not really Chinese. They do a lot of 'salt and pepper' dishes, black bean dishes etc.

However, there are just so many Chinese restaurants in the US, I figure we could say that American-Chinese food is a separate cuisine by itself?
Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-27-2024, 02:25 PM   #51
pie is never free

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties View Post
If you want to know, walk your ass down to the local "curry" place and order it. Get the chicken and order it mild. Get a side of naan and raita.
Ok I could see this being good, my only complaint is whole nuts... thats just a thing with me, don't even want peanuts in my Kung Pao chicken

https://www.indianhealthyrecipes.com...-korma-recipe/

I guess its a texture thing, I've had Thai dishes where they clearly use peanut butter and its outstanding... just don't care for whole pieces in my grub

Didn't mean to snap at ya, I'm just going through some stuff
Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-27-2024, 02:29 PM   #52
pie is never free

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCUnited View Post
Eating Indian/Asian food everyday would justify the 32 spices I spent $60 on that are collecting dust in my spice drawer for that one dish I saw on TV 2 years ago and said "I can make that"
Old 05-27-2024, 02:32 PM   #53
Hey Loochy, I'm hooome!

Sushi
loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-27-2024, 02:35 PM   #54
Veteran

Best in the world. Rule, Britannia!
Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.
Thumbs Up 4 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2024, 02:38 PM   #55
Suupraa Geniuuusss

Quote:
Originally Posted by Womble View Post

Just saw Notorious Foodie whip this up. Dude can really cook. His looked exactly like that. I'd have to pass on the baked beans for breakfast though.
Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-27-2024, 02:40 PM   #56
pie is never free

Quote:
Originally Posted by loochy View Post
Sushi
My little one horse town actually does have a sushi joint, they've been here for 15 years now so I have to assume they're good, yet I've never went there

I loves me all kinds of seafood, but just don't get sushi... you're a savvy and well spoken guy, please tell me whats so great about sushi
Old 05-27-2024, 02:44 PM   #57
pie is never free

Quote:
Originally Posted by Womble View Post

I'm giving the blood sausage to the nearest dog... then smashing the shit out of the rest of it, and sleeping off a food coma
Old 05-27-2024, 02:56 PM   #58
I'll **** anything that moves!

This is impossible.

1A. Indian
1B. Mexican
1C. Italian
GabyKeepsMeWarm is not part of the Right 53.GabyKeepsMeWarm is not part of the Right 53.GabyKeepsMeWarm is not part of the Right 53.GabyKeepsMeWarm is not part of the Right 53.GabyKeepsMeWarm is not part of the Right 53.GabyKeepsMeWarm is not part of the Right 53.GabyKeepsMeWarm is not part of the Right 53.GabyKeepsMeWarm is not part of the Right 53.GabyKeepsMeWarm is not part of the Right 53.GabyKeepsMeWarm is not part of the Right 53.GabyKeepsMeWarm is not part of the Right 53.
Old 05-27-2024, 03:00 PM   #59
MVP

If Tex-Mex counts as Mexican food, then I'd pick that. Otherwise probably Thai food.
WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 05-27-2024, 03:07 PM   #60
MVP

1. Italian
1a. Mexican
1b. Thai
JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.