Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 06-27-2024, 05:28 PM  
Here We Go Again

Filipowski's Girlfriend

How is there not already a thread on Filipowski's (Duke basketball star, and just drafted 1st round in NBA draft) babysitter being his girlfriend and cutting him off from his family? She also took him to his prom.

https://brobible.com/sports/article/...end-nba-draft/
lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 06-28-2024, 09:15 AM   #46
Veteran

I have an aunt who became a LDS later in life. I want to comment on the Mormon religion, but out of respect for Big Red I’m going to leave it alone.
Urc Burry has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Urc Burry has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Urc Burry has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Urc Burry has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Urc Burry has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Urc Burry has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Urc Burry has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Urc Burry has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Urc Burry has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Urc Burry has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Urc Burry has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2024, 09:15 AM   #47
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiimo View Post
both flexing abs for the pic lol

I mean, I do too you just can't see them.

Her eyes say "trouble" to me though
Definite crazy eyes
kepp threw an interception on a screen pass.kepp threw an interception on a screen pass.kepp threw an interception on a screen pass.kepp threw an interception on a screen pass.kepp threw an interception on a screen pass.kepp threw an interception on a screen pass.kepp threw an interception on a screen pass.kepp threw an interception on a screen pass.kepp threw an interception on a screen pass.kepp threw an interception on a screen pass.kepp threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 06-28-2024, 09:21 AM   #48
Repeal the 19th Amendment

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rain Man View Post
Maybe he's just started his lifetime policy of always dating 28-year-old women. Doesn't Leonardo DiCaprio have a similar policy?
28?!

The key difference between Leo and Filipowski situations: Leo is the alpha, whereas Filipowski is the bitch.
GeorgeZimZam must have mowed badgirl's lawn.GeorgeZimZam must have mowed badgirl's lawn.GeorgeZimZam must have mowed badgirl's lawn.GeorgeZimZam must have mowed badgirl's lawn.GeorgeZimZam must have mowed badgirl's lawn.GeorgeZimZam must have mowed badgirl's lawn.GeorgeZimZam must have mowed badgirl's lawn.GeorgeZimZam must have mowed badgirl's lawn.GeorgeZimZam must have mowed badgirl's lawn.GeorgeZimZam must have mowed badgirl's lawn.GeorgeZimZam must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 06-28-2024, 09:39 AM   #49
C Chiefs once a year!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiimo View Post
Her eyes say "trouble" to me though
You mean she'll do some negative narcissistic emotional rollercoaster crap through the day then give him the blowjob of a lifetime at night.

You mean that kind of trouble?
Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 06-28-2024, 10:22 AM   #50
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeorgeZimZam View Post
28?!

The key difference between Leo and Filipowski situations: Leo is the alpha, whereas Filipowski is the bitch.
Y’all are big into dictating who someone should love.

Personally, I wouldn’t trust you to select a birthday card.
PatMahomesIsGod is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2024, 10:31 AM   #51
Hey Loochy, I'm hooome!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eureka View Post
Poor dude got groomed having this couchie shoved in his face.

They look like brother and sister
loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2024, 10:40 AM   #52
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by loochy View Post
The Utah way.
Old 06-28-2024, 10:47 AM   #53
Repeal the 19th Amendment

Quote:
Originally Posted by PatMahomesIsGod View Post
Y’all are big into dictating who someone should love.

You must be confused. Nothing wrong with Leo’s approach whatsoever.

Spoiler!
GeorgeZimZam must have mowed badgirl's lawn.GeorgeZimZam must have mowed badgirl's lawn.GeorgeZimZam must have mowed badgirl's lawn.GeorgeZimZam must have mowed badgirl's lawn.GeorgeZimZam must have mowed badgirl's lawn.GeorgeZimZam must have mowed badgirl's lawn.GeorgeZimZam must have mowed badgirl's lawn.GeorgeZimZam must have mowed badgirl's lawn.GeorgeZimZam must have mowed badgirl's lawn.GeorgeZimZam must have mowed badgirl's lawn.GeorgeZimZam must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2024, 10:48 AM   #54
C Chiefs once a year!

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by PatMahomesIsGod View Post
The Utah way.
Oh so you've been to Utah?

Provo is filled with Blondes.
Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2024, 10:49 AM   #55
Starter

Quote:
Oh so you've been to Utah?

Provo is filled with Blondes.
I’ve been to SLC and 4 of the big 5 national parks, yes.
Old 06-28-2024, 10:53 AM   #56
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeorgeZimZam View Post

You must be confused. Nothing wrong with Leo’s approach whatsoever.

Spoiler!
That’s a pretty good card, honestly.
Old 06-28-2024, 11:00 AM   #57
Tip of the hat LIV Champs

Quote:
Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-28-2024, 11:34 AM   #58
C Chiefs once a year!

^^My Sister and I were laughing so hard at this, it woke up Our Daughter upstairs.....
Thumbs Up 4 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2024, 11:36 AM   #59
MVP

Leo is just a couple months older than me and I am highly offended at his dating habits.

NO not jealous who said jealous?

He shouldn't do that because I can'- because it's wrong! Fundamentally wrong. Like, there should be a law against unfai- uh morally reprehensible behavior like that.
Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 06-28-2024, 11:39 AM   #60
Three-Pat

Quote:
^^My Sister and I were laughing so hard at this, it woke up Our Daughter upstairs.....
Ummm
tredadda has disabled reputation
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote