Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old Yesterday, 08:26 AM  
Bazinga!

Royals vs Nationals - 9/25

Let’s make it two in a row!

AndChiefs Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.AndChiefs Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.AndChiefs Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.AndChiefs Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.AndChiefs Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.AndChiefs Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.AndChiefs Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.AndChiefs Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.AndChiefs Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.AndChiefs Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.AndChiefs Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old Yesterday, 05:26 PM   #46
Rock Chalk Jayhawk

Quote:
Originally Posted by SithCeNtZ View Post
I’m so confused. If it was a random injury why was lynch already warmed up?
My guess is he is building back up and it was planned for him to go 3 or something.

Didn't sound like it was bad the way Ryan and Hud were talking. Just precautionary (I hope).

Go get em Danny Boy.
DJay23 would the whole thing.DJay23 would the whole thing.DJay23 would the whole thing.DJay23 would the whole thing.DJay23 would the whole thing.DJay23 would the whole thing.DJay23 would the whole thing.DJay23 would the whole thing.DJay23 would the whole thing.DJay23 would the whole thing.DJay23 would the whole thing.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 05:29 PM   #47
Dazed and Confused

I know this has been said before but, we need MOAR RUNS!!
PHOG is obviously part of the inner Circle.PHOG is obviously part of the inner Circle.PHOG is obviously part of the inner Circle.PHOG is obviously part of the inner Circle.PHOG is obviously part of the inner Circle.PHOG is obviously part of the inner Circle.PHOG is obviously part of the inner Circle.PHOG is obviously part of the inner Circle.PHOG is obviously part of the inner Circle.PHOG is obviously part of the inner Circle.PHOG is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Yesterday, 05:29 PM   #48
My work speaks for itself!!!

Baltimore up on Yankees. We need their last 3 games to means something at the twins.
DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old Yesterday, 05:30 PM   #49
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJay23 View Post
My guess is he is building back up and it was planned for him to go 3 or something.

Didn't sound like it was bad the way Ryan and Hud were talking. Just precautionary (I hope).

Go get em Danny Boy.
It’s certainly not good. He motioned for the trainer to come out.
Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Yesterday, 05:30 PM   #50
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by SithCeNtZ View Post
I’m so confused. If it was a random injury why was lynch already warmed up?
Probably on a pitch count. He was at 28 pitches and 15 for strikes so the hook was probably near anyways.
WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old Yesterday, 05:31 PM   #51
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJJasonp View Post
Baltimore up on Yankees. We need their last 3 games to means something at the twins.
I think they clinch the 1 WC if they win tonight?
Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Yesterday, 05:31 PM   #52
Dazed and Confused

That was Gross man. 2 ABs, 2 Ks
PHOG is obviously part of the inner Circle.PHOG is obviously part of the inner Circle.PHOG is obviously part of the inner Circle.PHOG is obviously part of the inner Circle.PHOG is obviously part of the inner Circle.PHOG is obviously part of the inner Circle.PHOG is obviously part of the inner Circle.PHOG is obviously part of the inner Circle.PHOG is obviously part of the inner Circle.PHOG is obviously part of the inner Circle.PHOG is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Yesterday, 05:33 PM   #53
My work speaks for itself!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Why Not? View Post

Can’t they still win the division?
DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old Yesterday, 05:35 PM   #54
Champs!

Quote:
NY has a 5-game lead over Baltimore. Both NY and Baltimore are safe. It's just deciding who gets the AL East and the 1st WC.
Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Yesterday, 05:36 PM   #55
Rock Chalk Jayhawk

Quote:
It’s certainly not good. He motioned for the trainer to come out.
Right but I was replying to the fact that Lynch had already started warming up.
DJay23 would the whole thing.DJay23 would the whole thing.DJay23 would the whole thing.DJay23 would the whole thing.DJay23 would the whole thing.DJay23 would the whole thing.DJay23 would the whole thing.DJay23 would the whole thing.DJay23 would the whole thing.DJay23 would the whole thing.DJay23 would the whole thing.
Old Yesterday, 05:40 PM   #56
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJay23 View Post
Right but I was replying to the fact that Lynch had already started warming up.
Gotcha. I think you are correct in thinking that the plan was a short outing for Lorenzen. Unfortunately I think he re-injured himself
Old Yesterday, 05:40 PM   #57
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJJasonp View Post
Can’t they still win the division?
I guess so, so maybe it’s a good thing for them to win.
Old Yesterday, 05:46 PM   #58
Rock Chalk Jayhawk

Quote:
Gotcha. I think you are correct in thinking that the plan was a short outing for Lorenzen. Unfortunately I think he re-injured himself
Seems that way, but hopefully it was more of a..this doesn't feel right thing vs a, OUCH **** thing.
Old Yesterday, 05:49 PM   #59
Dazed and Confused

So, will 1 run hold up? I think not.
Old Yesterday, 05:50 PM   #60
In Search of a Life

Marlins kicking ass already! 3-0 in the first. 2 on and no out.