View Poll Results: Bills @ Ravens(-2.5)
Bills 34 52.31%
Ravens 31 47.69%
Voters: 65. You may not vote on this poll

Old Yesterday, 06:32 PM  
MVP

Bills @ Ravens(-2.5)

No known meteors threatening area
Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old Today, 11:24 AM   #46
Starter

Playbook Sports adds this technical trend in support of the Ravens. Undefeated teams like Buffalo (3-0) in Game 4 that were in the playoffs last season, are 1-12 SU and 3-10 ATS as a road underdog, including 0-9 SU and 1-8 ATS against an opponent coming off a win. Dr. Bob Sports adds this nail in the coffin for Bills betting backers. Teams that scored 31 points or more and allowed less than 14 points in consecutive games (Bills) are just 4-29 ATS on the road, including 2-28 when not an underdog of 7 points or more. Also. Lamar Jackson is 27-4-2 ATS in regular season games when not favored by 4 points or more. Teaser bettors note that the Bills have played 44 consecutive games without losing by more than 6 points.
IrishChief is not part of the Right 53.IrishChief is not part of the Right 53.IrishChief is not part of the Right 53.IrishChief is not part of the Right 53.IrishChief is not part of the Right 53.IrishChief is not part of the Right 53.IrishChief is not part of the Right 53.IrishChief is not part of the Right 53.IrishChief is not part of the Right 53.IrishChief is not part of the Right 53.IrishChief is not part of the Right 53.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old Today, 11:46 AM   #47
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bearcat View Post
Fourth quarter of a big game and you need a comeback or to even guarantee a victory, who are you taking?

Yeah, with a sample size of one, people could point out that Jackson almost accomplished a game tying touchdown against the Chiefs, but history has proven again and again and again that great run teams can rack up yards for 3.5 quarters, but you still need a QB who can complete passes and drive a team through the air to win close games.
He completed 67% of his passes last year and threw for close to 4000 yds. Over 800 rushing yds. And it's not like he has Burrow's receiving corps.

Not sure why it's so hard for people to give him a little respect.
RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old Today, 11:55 AM   #48
Would an idiot do that?

Quote:
Originally Posted by RaidersOftheCellar View Post
He completed 67% of his passes last year and threw for close to 4000 yds. Over 800 rushing yds. And it's not like he has Burrow's receiving corps.

Not sure why it's so hard for people to give him a little respect.
Probably because of the answer to the exact question I asked you.

And he was 15th in passing yards and 19th in passing yards per game... and that was only his 2nd 3000 yard passing season of his career.

I personally don't think him winning the MVP was as much of a stretch as others have said given his total yards and touchdowns.... but, end of the day, "better quarterback" comes down to the question I asked, IMO, and not racking up yards against the rest of the league.
Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 12:14 PM   #49
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bearcat View Post
Probably because of the answer to the exact question I asked you.

And he was 15th in passing yards and 19th in passing yards per game... and that was only his 2nd 3000 yard passing season of his career.

I personally don't think him winning the MVP was as much of a stretch as others have said given his total yards and touchdowns.... but, end of the day, "better quarterback" comes down to the question I asked, IMO, and not racking up yards against the rest of the league.
Who did I say he's better than? I definitely don't think he's better than either Allen or Mahomes. And I'm not sure he deserved MVP last year. But refusing to call him a QB because he isn't on the level of a few of the most talented players to ever play the game is absurd.

Above average passing ability combined with Mike Vick mobility is clearly a dangerous combo, even if it hasn't won them a SB.
RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old Today, 01:18 PM   #50
Would an idiot do that?

Quote:
Originally Posted by RaidersOftheCellar View Post
Who did I say he's better than? I definitely don't think he's better than either Allen or Mahomes. And I'm not sure he deserved MVP last year. But refusing to call him a QB because he isn't on the level of a few of the most talented players to ever play the game is absurd.

Above average passing ability combined with Mike Vick mobility is clearly a dangerous combo, even if it hasn't won them a SB.
Is it?

Most of his passing stats are in the bottom 3rd of the league year after year, where he just reached average last season... he's gone from awful throwing outside the numbers to maybe average? Their entire offense in the AFCCG and week 1 was broken/extended plays and rainbow throws to open receivers.

He's well above average at being able to extend plays, allowing him to make easy throws when coverage completely breaks down after several seconds.... that's really his one super power as a passer. Using his mobility.
Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 01:22 PM   #51
MVP

The Ravens are going to win.
Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Old Today, 02:29 PM   #52
Consuming CP souls

Bills franchise is so pathetic
Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 02:45 PM   #53
Suupraa Geniuuusss

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pepe Silvia View Post
The Ravens are going to win.

They probably should win. But if the game comes down to Lamar having to stay in the pocket and throw to take the lead/win the game, I wouldn't hold my breath. In that situation, or if BUF has to drive the length of the field in under 2 minutes, I'm taking Josh Allen and the Bills 100% of the time.
Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.