Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 02-24-2022, 12:41 PM  
Trained to reign as the one.

Per 610 Sports [and Schefter]: EB will return to the Chiefs next season.

Don't shoot the messenger

https://www.audacy.com/610sports/spo...n-as-chiefs-oc

God of Thunder 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliGod of Thunder 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliGod of Thunder 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliGod of Thunder 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliGod of Thunder 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliGod of Thunder 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliGod of Thunder 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliGod of Thunder 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliGod of Thunder 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliGod of Thunder 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliGod of Thunder 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 02-24-2022, 01:27 PM   #46
Kind of a mod

Quote:
Originally Posted by wazu View Post
Oh no our championship coaching staff is going to stay mostly intact for another year!

This is where I'm at. I get that people want a scapegoat for a shitty half of football, but it's not like EB has presided over dark days for the Chiefs offense. We're one of the best offenses in the league, and the players love the guy. It's hard for me to comprehend where the hate is coming from outside of people just refusing to believe that Patrick can play a shitty half of football.
DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2022, 01:28 PM   #47
Most Valuable Villain

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties View Post
Andy Reid's loyalty to bad coaches is a thing.
And were any of those coaches that he was loyal to:

Toxic?
Overwrote Reid’s own gameplans and play calling?
Fought with star players during important games?
The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-24-2022, 01:29 PM   #48
I'll be back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Franchise View Post
And were any of those coaches that he was loyal to:

Toxic?
Overwrote Reid’s own gameplans and play calling?
Fought with star players during important games?
It's a delicate situation.
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-24-2022, 01:30 PM   #49
Most Valuable Villain

Quote:
It's a delicate situation.
So your answer is no. Got it.
The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-24-2022, 01:31 PM   #50
'Tis my eye!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaFace View Post

This is where I'm at. I get that people want a scapegoat for a shitty half of football, but it's not like EB has presided over dark days for the Chiefs offense. We're one of the best offenses in the league, and the players love the guy. It's hard for me to comprehend where the hate is coming from outside of people just refusing to believe that Patrick can play a shitty half of football.
It's the nature of fandom.

People wanted Sutton fired after 2017 and he eventually did after 2018.

He still fielded probably the best 3-year stretch of defense the Chiefs had since the early 90's when he had his best players on the field.

AT BEST, assistant coaches are somewhat involved in actual wins and losses. Mostly, they're just there to do detail work that the HC doesn't have time to do. It's delegation.

At the end of the day, you're going to win or lose with the talent on the field. Coaching is icing on the cake.
htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2022, 01:31 PM   #51
Most Valuable Villain

Quote:

I think for most of us it was just the idea of fresh minds and new ideas being involved.

Am I upset that he’s back? No. I don’t believe Clay and Marty’s bullshit fan fiction.
Thumbs Up 4 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2022, 01:32 PM   #52
Banned!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwistedChief View Post
I'm kinda willing to trust Andy Reid on this one. And the players who publicly supported EB.

I think enough nonsense has been thrown around about what allegedly went on behind the scenes that the man has been unnecessarily poisoned in a lot of our eyes.

Somehow the fact that he can't get a head coaching job is a major indictment of his ability to be an OC for this team? Have we just continued to bring him back as a charity case? Do we really trust journalists like Nate Taylor who are in the building less than people like Clay/Marty/Bill?

And most importantly, how desperate are we to create a narrative that allows us to understand what happened in the second half of the AFCCG? And why has it been so convenient for all the blame to fall on EB?

I'll trust the organization that has made four straight AFCCGs that they know what they're doing. These guys weren't concerned with optics when they stood by Hill, traded for Frank Clark with his history, signed Josh Gordon, signed DeAndre Baker, signed Damon Arnette, but somehow NOW they're only bringing EB back because they're afraid of the public blowback? For real?
I mean, clearly. For whatever reason, Chief Fan hated Bienemy PRIOR to any of this nonsense. So, it's was pretty easy for many folks to jump on the "get rid of him" bandwagon, even when every player talks about how important he's been in the offense's success.

Chief Fan seemingly irrationally hates him and that's that. Lord knows nobody here is allowed to change their mind.
Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-24-2022, 01:32 PM   #53
Time For Your Wake Up Call !!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rabblerouser View Post
These excruciating playoff losses where the offense crawls into a shell after jumping out to a giant lead are an Andy Reid signature since he got to KC.

He's done it 3 times in the playoffs since he's been here.

He's done it with Alex Smith and Patrick Mahomes at QB.

He's done it with Nagy and EB at OC.

He's done it with Buttons and Spags at DC.

It's Andy Reid.

Always has been.

There's a pattern.
This!

I LOL when the article came out! Now all of the conspiracy theorist are looking like idiots and crying about it!
ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 02-24-2022, 01:34 PM   #54
I'll be back.

Quote:
So your answer is no. Got it.
You seem driven.
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-24-2022, 01:34 PM   #55
Most Valuable Villain

Quote:
You seem driven.
You seem lost with where to take your trolling.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2022, 01:35 PM   #56
I'll be back.

Oh boy. Tony Dungy is going on 610 to talk about EB this afternoon
Old 02-24-2022, 01:35 PM   #57
Why so serious?

Quote:
Originally Posted by htismaqe View Post
I don't understand why we want somebody nobody else wants. But that's Andy's business, not mine.
Well, the Chiefs don't want EB as a head coach either.

Do you really think he couldn't get an OC position elsewhere? That's the relevant question.
TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-24-2022, 01:36 PM   #58
I'll be back.

Quote:
You seem lost with where to take your trolling.
As long as there are irrational, unfettered troglodytes in need of anger management, there will be trolling.
Old 02-24-2022, 01:37 PM   #59
MVP

Welcome back to the best football team in the world, coach!
Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2022, 01:38 PM   #60
Best Body On ChiefsPlanet

Quote:

I think you nailed it. Chief fans, especially Clay who dominates this forum, simply don't want to blame Mahomes so they are looking for a scapegoat.
PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.