Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Media Center
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 05-18-2009, 07:32 PM  
In Search of a Life

Sherlock Holmes trailer

Robert Downey Jr. as Holmes

Jude Law as Watson

Do you buy Holmes as a buffed up action hero?

http://movies.yahoo.com/movie/1810045845/video/13526202
Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-19-2009, 06:52 PM   #46
It Goes On

Quote:
Originally Posted by luv View Post
You must not read the KJV Bible.
No.
Sully threw an interception on a screen pass.Sully threw an interception on a screen pass.Sully threw an interception on a screen pass.Sully threw an interception on a screen pass.Sully threw an interception on a screen pass.Sully threw an interception on a screen pass.Sully threw an interception on a screen pass.Sully threw an interception on a screen pass.Sully threw an interception on a screen pass.Sully threw an interception on a screen pass.Sully threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 05-19-2009, 06:59 PM   #47
In Search of a Life

I have seen Every Holmes movie-so will see this one.

I have also read more than half of the stories-Great stuff!!

Homes was Not a fighter, but Did have an uncanny ability to escape death-even faked his own a few times.

Jude law as Watson-Ghey-Watson was older and a much larger man. Now he would throw down if he had too.
Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-19-2009, 07:00 PM   #48
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donger View Post
Is this abortion even based on any of Conan Doyle's stories?
It would seem not. Why try to Make up a new one-when the old ones were perfect.
Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-19-2009, 07:12 PM   #49
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donger View Post
Have you ever read Conan Doyle's work? Know the history?
From what I remember Holmes was more like if Gil Grissom (CSI) and Aaron Hotchner (Criminal Minds) had a baby. I read some of the stories when I was a teenager and it was my first experience with science and psychology being used for catching criminals. I might be totally off base since it's been so long since I've read them but that's the sense I get when I think about it.
OmegaRed is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.OmegaRed is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.
Old 05-19-2009, 07:22 PM   #50
In Search of a Life

Anyone here like "Young Sherlock Holmes" ?
Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-19-2009, 10:21 PM   #51
MVP

Sherlock Holmes the action movie? Looks like it could be entertaining but I definitly got a WTF vibe from that trailer.
Miles 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMiles 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMiles 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMiles 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMiles 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMiles 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMiles 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMiles 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMiles 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMiles 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMiles 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 05-20-2009, 10:14 AM   #52
In Search of a Life

Sherlock Holmes was a cocaine user in the books wasn't he? I know in the BBC productions he was. Watson would always come in and Holmes would be shutting something in his drawer, and Watson would say, "What was it this time?" and Holmes would say, "A gram of cocaine."
Supposedly he was bored by everyday life and he wanted the coke to keep him interested in the day.
blaise is obviously part of the inner Circle.blaise is obviously part of the inner Circle.blaise is obviously part of the inner Circle.blaise is obviously part of the inner Circle.blaise is obviously part of the inner Circle.blaise is obviously part of the inner Circle.blaise is obviously part of the inner Circle.blaise is obviously part of the inner Circle.blaise is obviously part of the inner Circle.blaise is obviously part of the inner Circle.blaise is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-21-2009, 05:21 PM   #53
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by blaise View Post
Sherlock Holmes was a cocaine user in the books wasn't he? I know in the BBC productions he was. Watson would always come in and Holmes would be shutting something in his drawer, and Watson would say, "What was it this time?" and Holmes would say, "A gram of cocaine."
Supposedly he was bored by everyday life and he wanted the coke to keep him interested in the day.
Opium was his drug of choice-he would get high and go into long thinking dazes-and usually come up with the answer to the case.
Old 05-21-2009, 06:22 PM   #54
A certain set of skills

Quote:
Originally Posted by Halfcan View Post
Homes was Not a fighter, but Did have an uncanny ability to escape death-even faked his own a few times.

Jude law as Watson-Ghey-Watson was older and a much larger man. Now he would throw down if he had too.

That is what i thought when i seen the trailer. That is Hollywood for you.
Fairplay is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fairplay is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fairplay is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fairplay is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fairplay is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fairplay is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fairplay is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fairplay is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fairplay is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fairplay is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fairplay is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-22-2009, 07:38 AM   #55
In Search of a Life

Holmes has little fights in some of the BBC productions. He usually sort of stands there and gives two or three punches, then he says something about it all just being a matter of angles.
blaise is obviously part of the inner Circle.blaise is obviously part of the inner Circle.blaise is obviously part of the inner Circle.blaise is obviously part of the inner Circle.blaise is obviously part of the inner Circle.blaise is obviously part of the inner Circle.blaise is obviously part of the inner Circle.blaise is obviously part of the inner Circle.blaise is obviously part of the inner Circle.blaise is obviously part of the inner Circle.blaise is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-22-2009, 08:19 AM   #56
Reap the whirlwind

I get that it's an action movie but the trailer left out any clue as to the mystery or plot line. Looked like they packaged up every action shot and added music to it.

Looks interesting though.
Duck Dog is not part of the Right 53.Duck Dog is not part of the Right 53.Duck Dog is not part of the Right 53.Duck Dog is not part of the Right 53.Duck Dog is not part of the Right 53.Duck Dog is not part of the Right 53.Duck Dog is not part of the Right 53.Duck Dog is not part of the Right 53.Duck Dog is not part of the Right 53.Duck Dog is not part of the Right 53.Duck Dog is not part of the Right 53.
Old 12-26-2009, 11:53 PM   #57
Supporter

I just got back from the theater tonight and saw Sherlock Holmes. I really enjoyed it. Guy Richie did a good job directing it. The movie plot had me guessing all the way through. Law and Downey Jr. mixed well as Holmes and Watson. Rachel McAdams was nice on the eyes too I'll be interested in the sequels coming from this. Anyone else see it this weekend?
chasedude wants to die in a aids tree fire.chasedude wants to die in a aids tree fire.chasedude wants to die in a aids tree fire.chasedude wants to die in a aids tree fire.chasedude wants to die in a aids tree fire.chasedude wants to die in a aids tree fire.chasedude wants to die in a aids tree fire.chasedude wants to die in a aids tree fire.chasedude wants to die in a aids tree fire.chasedude wants to die in a aids tree fire.chasedude wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 12-27-2009, 10:46 AM   #58
Captain Kick Ass

I saw it and was entertained. It's sitting around 70% on RT and that's about where it should be IMO.
jiveturkey would the whole thing.jiveturkey would the whole thing.jiveturkey would the whole thing.jiveturkey would the whole thing.jiveturkey would the whole thing.jiveturkey would the whole thing.jiveturkey would the whole thing.jiveturkey would the whole thing.jiveturkey would the whole thing.jiveturkey would the whole thing.jiveturkey would the whole thing.
Old 12-27-2009, 08:36 PM   #59
Scarlett Johansson's boytoy

Saw it today, good casting, good production, decent plot, but it was just missing a spark. It was honestly a little boring...maybe what i would have expected on PBS, but not from Hollywood.
mikeyis4dcats. is too fat/Omaha.mikeyis4dcats. is too fat/Omaha.mikeyis4dcats. is too fat/Omaha.mikeyis4dcats. is too fat/Omaha.mikeyis4dcats. is too fat/Omaha.mikeyis4dcats. is too fat/Omaha.mikeyis4dcats. is too fat/Omaha.mikeyis4dcats. is too fat/Omaha.mikeyis4dcats. is too fat/Omaha.mikeyis4dcats. is too fat/Omaha.mikeyis4dcats. is too fat/Omaha.
Old 12-27-2009, 10:57 PM   #60
You don't faze me, Gobble.

Awesome movie.
Mama Hip Rockets is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mama Hip Rockets is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mama Hip Rockets is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mama Hip Rockets is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mama Hip Rockets is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mama Hip Rockets is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mama Hip Rockets is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mama Hip Rockets is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mama Hip Rockets is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mama Hip Rockets is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mama Hip Rockets is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.