Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 08-27-2021, 07:10 PM  
Life is changing..

Let's talk about the Cleveland Browns

Week 1.

Chiefs vs Browns.

Talk about it here.
TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-28-2021, 09:17 AM   #46
Fish are scared of me

I'm not sold on Orlando Brown, he's huge but speed rushers are going around his ass. Garrett may be putting some pressure on Mahomes. If we can stop their run game we'll be Ok. If we don't it's going to be a long day. We need to get up 14+ points on them fast to get them out of the run game.

I'm nervous.
Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-28-2021, 09:19 AM   #47
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hog's Gone Fishin View Post
I'm not sold on Orlando Brown, he's huge but speed rushers are going around his ass. Garrett may be putting some pressure on Mahomes. If we can stop their run game we'll be Ok. If we don't it's going to be a long day. We need to get up 14+ points on them fast to get them out of the run game.

I'm nervous.
chip him with a back or TE if you need to. It'll be fine.
Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-28-2021, 09:22 AM   #48
Starter

Would not Orlando play Garrett last year at left or right tackle twice in division?
Teak is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.Teak is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.Teak is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.Teak is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.Teak is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.Teak is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.
Old 08-28-2021, 09:23 AM   #49
Starter

Where's the tape?
Teak is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.Teak is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.Teak is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.Teak is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.Teak is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.Teak is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.
Old 08-28-2021, 09:25 AM   #50
You Sweetie!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teak View Post
Where's the tape?
Who are you talking to?
Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-28-2021, 09:29 AM   #51
Starter

I don't have NFL all access but someone has the games between Cleveland and Baltimore from last year about Orlando's play
Old 08-28-2021, 09:32 AM   #52
Fish are scared of me

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teak View Post
I don't have NFL all access but someone has the games between Cleveland and Baltimore from last year about Orlando's play
I think that would be apples and oranges comparison. Baltimore and KC run completely different offenses. Brown wasn't at left tackle I don't believe.
Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-28-2021, 09:37 AM   #53
Starter

It is true Baltimore runs first but there would be times that Garrett could pin his ears back on passing downs. And Orlando filled in at left tackle half of season
Old 08-28-2021, 09:40 AM   #54
Everybody Lies.

Just like Quintana and O'Brien they should be pushovers.
lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2021, 09:40 AM   #55
Fish are scared of me

I've just noticed several plays where he was getting beat. He seems to have slow feet. Hoping he turns into the next Willie Roaf though.
Old 08-28-2021, 10:02 AM   #56
offense > defense

Quote:
I think that would be apples and oranges comparison. Baltimore and KC run completely different offenses. Brown wasn't at left tackle I don't believe.
How can anyone not realize the guy we traded a high pick for to protect Pat's blind side is a natural LT and played there a ton last year for the Ravens.

He was 7th on Joe Thomas' list of top 10 OL. His size isn't a negative. He's a ****ing absurd athlete. He doesn't have issues with speed rushes.

Sack up. This isn't the 2016 Chiefs.
CupidStunt is too fat/Omaha.CupidStunt is too fat/Omaha.CupidStunt is too fat/Omaha.CupidStunt is too fat/Omaha.CupidStunt is too fat/Omaha.CupidStunt is too fat/Omaha.CupidStunt is too fat/Omaha.CupidStunt is too fat/Omaha.CupidStunt is too fat/Omaha.CupidStunt is too fat/Omaha.CupidStunt is too fat/Omaha.
Old 08-28-2021, 10:08 AM   #57
M-I-Z-Z-O-U

Quote:
I've just noticed several plays where he was getting beat. He seems to have slow feet. Hoping he turns into the next Willie Roaf though.

He’s a different type of LT than Fisher, though. More like Schwartz in that he’s a technician, not an athlete.

He’s going to push speed rushers around the pocket more often than just stone walling them. He should be less susceptible to power rush moves, though.
duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-28-2021, 10:23 AM   #58
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheater5 View Post
“Vindictive vibe” coming from Cleveland...

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.co...s-in-week-one/

"That was not an unstoppable play-except we couldn't stop it!"

Browns know they are in for a beating.
Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-28-2021, 10:27 AM   #59
In Search of a Life

Quote:

I'm nervous.
What speed rushers?

Garrett won't be doing jack shit.

4 rushers against this Oline and extra blocker help by Bull Dozer will be a stone wall. So what if they get a few pressures- Mahomes lives for that and will just roll out and burn them deep.

They are ****ed.
Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2021, 10:32 AM   #60
Andy Reid Supporter

Cleveland did an excellent job this offseasons DJ I really like their coach, but they aren’t on our level.

Their defense will be way better but not in week 1 against an Andy Reid powerhouse offense with new plays.

I think we win this one 38-27
RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-28-2021, 10:35 AM
ThyKingdomCome15
This message has been deleted by ThyKingdomCome15.