Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 11-06-2022, 08:19 AM  
Retired Bearcat

seclark

Might not be appropriate so mods can delete if they like.

I hadn't seen anything before. Mr. Clark is not well and could use a prayer.

Be well my friend.

Last edited by HayWire; 11-06-2022 at 08:27 AM..
HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 11-06-2022, 02:08 PM   #46
MVP

Prayers and well wishes!
mnchiefsguy is obviously part of the inner Circle.mnchiefsguy is obviously part of the inner Circle.mnchiefsguy is obviously part of the inner Circle.mnchiefsguy is obviously part of the inner Circle.mnchiefsguy is obviously part of the inner Circle.mnchiefsguy is obviously part of the inner Circle.mnchiefsguy is obviously part of the inner Circle.mnchiefsguy is obviously part of the inner Circle.mnchiefsguy is obviously part of the inner Circle.mnchiefsguy is obviously part of the inner Circle.mnchiefsguy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-06-2022, 02:10 PM   #47
Retired Bearcat

Quote:
Originally Posted by seclark View Post
No no no!
There’s no reason for apology. We’ve talked before.
A person should never turn away well wishes,prayers,etc.
I guess I just have my own issues I need to deal with.
You’re a good man.
sec
I'm sorry for the apology

But I'm being 100 percent serious. I know I get rough some days because I need to vent or (**** the rest of you) have an adult breakdown.
HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2022, 02:16 PM   #48
Champion Golfer Of The Year

Quote:
Originally Posted by "Bearcat" View Post
I'm sorry for the apology

But I'm being 100 percent serious. I know I get rough some days because I need to vent or (**** the rest of you) have an adult breakdown.
I'll bet some days have to be a bit "babbly".

**ducks***
WilliamTheIrish has disabled reputation
Old 11-06-2022, 03:36 PM   #49
Bono & Grbac wasn't enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCUnited View Post
The CPer I'd most like to have a beer with.

Hang in there in there, seclark. Pulling for you, buddy.
I said it first, Dick!
ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-06-2022, 03:40 PM   #50
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

Quote:
I see this is now a sticky.
Although I appreciate it more than you all realize, I don’t plan on dying yet. When the time comes, I’m ready, but let’s not shall we say “jinx” it?

I really don’t feel comfortable coming to the site and seeing my name at the top of the page, if that makes sense to you all.

Some days I feel like talking about this more than others, especially with those who have the same disease. It’s kind of hard to explain.

Again, I do appreciate it.
sec
I won't comment in this thread to keep it from the top of the page.

Well, except now. But just to say I won't do it.
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-06-2022, 03:43 PM   #51
pie is never free

Shouldn't this get a sticky?

edit* never mind, just read his post
Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-06-2022, 03:44 PM   #52
Veteran

Hope you can beat this thing...
crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 11-06-2022, 03:45 PM   #53
Starter

Prayers 🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻
tx4chiefs has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.tx4chiefs has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.tx4chiefs has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.tx4chiefs has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.tx4chiefs has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.tx4chiefs has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.tx4chiefs has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.tx4chiefs has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.tx4chiefs has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.tx4chiefs has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.tx4chiefs has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old 11-06-2022, 04:03 PM   #54
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rain Man View Post
I won't comment in this thread to keep it from the top of the page.

Well, except now. But just to say I won't do it.
L
Peckerheads…I don’t give a rat’s ass where it is on the page. It just doesn’t need to be a sticky.
sec
seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-06-2022, 04:55 PM   #55
Retired Bearcat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Easy 6 View Post
Shouldn't this get a sticky?

edit* never mind, just read his post
Pay attention douche.

Reading is fundamental
Old 11-06-2022, 04:56 PM   #56
Retired Bearcat

Quote:
L
Peckerheads…I don’t give a rat’s ass where it is on the page. It just doesn’t need to be a sticky.
sec
What?
Old 11-07-2022, 07:22 AM   #57
Stroking to the SB Champs!

sec is one of the nicest, most genuine people on this Board, and tougher than a $2 steak. He’s my Cyber-Brother.

Thinking and praying for you often, Scott. Keep fighting.

Pat
ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2022, 06:09 PM   #58
Retired Bearcat

Mr Clark called tonight talked a bit.

He's a big asshole...

He's having shit too

Took the time to talk to me.....
We got it
Old 11-07-2022, 06:35 PM   #59
MVP

If you wanna run cool,
You got to run on heavy heavy fuel.
Great talking to you my brother.
sec
seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-07-2022, 06:39 PM   #60
Has a particular set of skills

Quote:
Originally Posted by ptlyon View Post
Damn sec - always thought of you as one of those I'd able to sit down on the porch, have a cocktail with, and listen to your amazing stories. Keep fighting bud, ALL of CP is which you
This!
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.