Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 07-08-2005, 08:35 PM  
Supporter

What's the best way to peel a hard boiled egg?

I've been cracking both ends and blowing into either end. It separates the egg from the shell....sometimes. Do you peel them hot, warm or cold? Help me out here, people.
Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.
Old 06-06-2024, 01:54 PM   #46
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by ptlyon View Post
Before or after boiling
Ummm...after.
bsp4444 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutbsp4444 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutbsp4444 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutbsp4444 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutbsp4444 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutbsp4444 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutbsp4444 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutbsp4444 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutbsp4444 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutbsp4444 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutbsp4444 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking about
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2024, 02:03 PM   #47
Suupraa Geniuuusss

Quote:
I bet your woman is happy with you

Yeah, my being able to cook seems to impress 99% of women.
Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-06-2024, 05:29 PM   #48
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

The best way to eat a hard-boiled egg is purchase a civet egg. The civet is a small jungle animal that eats eggs whole. You feed a civet a hard-boiled egg, which passes through the digestive tract unopened but absorbing unique civet digestive juices. Upon being expelled at the other end two days later, the creature's anus cracks open the egg, which is then served with juice and toast.
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-06-2024, 05:33 PM   #49
Bono & Grbac wasn't enough

Jelly on that toast?
ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-06-2024, 05:39 PM   #50
In my youth i pray to keep

Quote:
Originally Posted by sabnam6 View Post
First of all, I'm so sorry I know this is an old discussion but the topic is very important I am appealing to the admin. Please approve my post, Thanks The best way to peel a hard-boiled egg is to start with eggs that are a few days old. After boiling, transfer them to an ice water bath to cool completely. Gently tap the egg on a hard surface to crack the shell all over, then roll it to loosen the shell. Peel under running water to help remove any small bits of shell. And What's your favorite method for making hard-boiled eggs easier to peel? Have you tried adding baking soda to the boiling water, or do you have another trick that works every time? I would be very happy if you could let me know, thanks because the same problem I will face then I will create a trick like this.
GOOD MORNING SIR
George Liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.George Liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.George Liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.George Liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.George Liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.George Liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.George Liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.George Liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.George Liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.George Liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.George Liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-06-2024, 05:42 PM   #51
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

Quote:
Jelly on that toast?
Only if you also feed the civet grapes.
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2024, 05:51 PM   #52
Feeling Victorian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Over-Head View Post
Hey now, I resemble that remark
(and suddenly I have the munchies )
What ever became of Over-Head? Haven't seen him post in a long while.
alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-15-2024, 01:16 PM   #53
Veteran

Similar to Megatron

[QUOTE]Yes, tapping an egg with a spoon before boiling it can make it easier to peel:
1. Tap the larger end
Use the spoon to lightly tap the larger, round end of the egg where the air cell is located, but avoid tapping the skinnier end.
2. Listen for a snap (pop)
You should hear a hollow sound when the membrane separates from the shell. It usually takes a few taps.
/QUOTE]

Last edited by Holladay; 06-15-2024 at 01:23 PM..
Holladay Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Holladay Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Holladay Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Holladay Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Holladay Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Holladay Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Holladay Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Holladay Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Holladay Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Holladay Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Holladay Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 06-15-2024, 06:35 PM   #54
Starter

i
I have not heard of it being done that way, will try it.
roman gnome must have mowed badgirl's lawn.roman gnome must have mowed badgirl's lawn.roman gnome must have mowed badgirl's lawn.roman gnome must have mowed badgirl's lawn.roman gnome must have mowed badgirl's lawn.roman gnome must have mowed badgirl's lawn.roman gnome must have mowed badgirl's lawn.roman gnome must have mowed badgirl's lawn.roman gnome must have mowed badgirl's lawn.roman gnome must have mowed badgirl's lawn.roman gnome must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 06-15-2024, 09:12 PM   #55
Seeking the Truth daily

vinegar in the water
HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-16-2024, 05:51 AM   #56
Immanentize The Eschaton

Quote:
Originally Posted by sabnam6 View Post
First of all, I'm so sorry I know this is an old discussion but the topic is very important I am appealing to the admin. Please approve my post, Thanks The best way to peel a hard-boiled egg is to start with eggs that are a few days old. After boiling, transfer them to an ice water bath to cool completely. Gently tap the egg on a hard surface to crack the shell all over, then roll it to loosen the shell. Peel under running water to help remove any small bits of shell. And What's your favorite method for making hard-boiled eggs easier to peel? Have you tried adding baking soda to the boiling water, or do you have another trick that works every time? I would be very happy if you could let me know, thanks because the same problem I will face then I will create a trick like this.
Oh, yeah, this must be a legit new poster.
listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2024, 06:06 AM   #57
Ultrabanned

Quote:
Originally Posted by listopencil View Post
Oh, yeah, this must be a legit new poster.
Looks legit to me as well.
Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-16-2024, 10:05 AM   #58
Supporter

Coworker told me about the 5-5-5 Instant pot method. Not for speed but for peeling later. It worked very well the couple of time I've tried it.
mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-16-2024, 10:18 AM   #59
MVP

I’ve heard baking them in cupcake trays works really well but have not tried it.
Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.
Old 06-16-2024, 11:32 AM   #60
Politically Incorrect

Put it in a strippers pussy, have her squeeze her Klegel muscle and out pops the egg.
scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.