Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old Yesterday, 09:44 AM  
SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS

***MNF Week 1: New York Jets @ San Francisco 49ers***

Because I am oddly very excited for this one.

Can Rodgers make it through the game, much less look good?

Are the 49ers going to have another massive Super Bowl hangover?

Discuss over the water cooler.
pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Yesterday, 06:05 PM   #46
GDT white noise poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by comochiefsfan View Post
Everything about the Jets on paper says they should be our biggest challenge in the AFC. That roster is loaded.

But I don’t trust their coach and i don’t trust their quarterback to stay healthy. And if you don’t have those two spots locked down you’re not winning anything in this league.
I'd be surprised if peepaw makes it through the season
DrunkBassGuitar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.DrunkBassGuitar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.DrunkBassGuitar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.DrunkBassGuitar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.DrunkBassGuitar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.DrunkBassGuitar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.DrunkBassGuitar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.DrunkBassGuitar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.DrunkBassGuitar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.DrunkBassGuitar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.DrunkBassGuitar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old Yesterday, 06:06 PM   #47
pie is never free

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrunkBassGuitar View Post
Isn't Rodgers like 40 and hasn't played in 2 years

Hasn't he also spent the off-season on the coast of Madagascar tripping with spider monkeys
Its all true, he's a mess
Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Yesterday, 06:08 PM   #48
Three-Pat

Rooting for the Niners. Not because I like them, as I don’t. But watching Rodgers fail along with an AFC challenger is good for KC.
tredadda has disabled reputation
Old Yesterday, 06:08 PM   #49
TACO SALAD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Easy 6 View Post
He likely won't, but it doesn't matter... the Niners are just a better organization top to bottom, these Jets have little chance on the road
I think the Jets will be tough.
ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old Yesterday, 06:09 PM   #50
It was not a fair catch

I am looking forward to see what the Jets and Rodgers have.

Was it the first Monday game last year that AR got hurt?
displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Yesterday, 06:13 PM   #51
Rufus Dawes Jr.

I thought that was SNF
Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old Yesterday, 06:15 PM   #52
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by tredadda View Post
Rooting for the Niners. Not because I like them, as I don’t. But watching Rodgers fail along with an AFC challenger is good for KC.
It's an early rooting conundrum. We might want the 49ers to have a lower playoff seeding so we don't have to differentiate betwee three Super Bowl wins over them. And the 49ers are contenders to lose the Super Bowl.

But if the Jets are actually good, we want them to lose to be sure they don't challenge our seeding.

Right now, I might root for the Jets since they're unproven. It would be fun to play a different team in the Super Bowl.
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Yesterday, 06:17 PM   #53
Going home eventually

No Mac? Uh oh
Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Yesterday, 06:17 PM   #54
pie is never free

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiliConCarnage View Post
I think the Jets will be tough.
You may be right, but I just see them being thoroughly outclassed after the half... they simply haven't hit the milestones that consistent winners have to reach on their way to dominance

Young team with a young head coach, and an elite but mercurial, aging QB who thinks he knows it all... kickoff lets go!
Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 06:17 PM   #55
It was not a fair catch

what if the kicker squibbed it in between the two teams lined up and the kicking team recovered??
displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Yesterday, 06:17 PM   #56
Suupraa Geniuuusss

I couldn't help myself. Put a little money on the ML.

LET'S GO RODGERS, JETS JETS JETS!!!
Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Yesterday, 06:18 PM   #57
Three-Pat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rain Man View Post
It's an early rooting conundrum. We might want the 49ers to have a lower playoff seeding so we don't have to differentiate betwee three Super Bowl wins over them. And the 49ers are contenders to lose the Super Bowl.

But if the Jets are actually good, we want them to lose to be sure they don't challenge our seeding.

Right now, I might root for the Jets since they're unproven. It would be fun to play a different team in the Super Bowl.
I see your point but I counter that there are only four certainties in this world.

1. Death
2. Taxes
3. The sun rising in the east and setting in the west
4. Patrick Mahomes beating the 49ers
tredadda has disabled reputation
Old Yesterday, 06:19 PM   #58
TACO SALAD

They just showed Mike Williams as a starter. I didn't think he we going to be healthy enough to play until later. They said he'd be limited
ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old Yesterday, 06:22 PM   #59
Ultrabanned

Nice throw Turdy
Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Yesterday, 06:22 PM   #60
Andy Reid Supporter

49ers OL just got destroyed.
RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.