Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 05-08-2024, 08:59 PM  
I'll **** anything that moves!

Worst Fan Bases in the NFL

Was having a conversation with a buddy about worst fan bases in the NFL. Never done a poll before, maybe this would make for a good poll? But anyway, my buddy's top 5 worst is as follows, worst being number one:

1. Cowboys
2. Bills
3. Eagles
4. Patriots
5. Giants

He also mentioned a great disdain for the Niners and Jets fans.

My list is actually quite close to his, but I've gotta have the Bronco and Raider fans in the discussion. Raider fans are basically like Cowboy fans, except almost a little worse in their delusion.

Anyway, who do you have for your top 5 worst NFL fan bases? LFG!
GabyKeepsMeWarm is not part of the Right 53.GabyKeepsMeWarm is not part of the Right 53.GabyKeepsMeWarm is not part of the Right 53.GabyKeepsMeWarm is not part of the Right 53.GabyKeepsMeWarm is not part of the Right 53.GabyKeepsMeWarm is not part of the Right 53.GabyKeepsMeWarm is not part of the Right 53.GabyKeepsMeWarm is not part of the Right 53.GabyKeepsMeWarm is not part of the Right 53.GabyKeepsMeWarm is not part of the Right 53.GabyKeepsMeWarm is not part of the Right 53.
Old 05-09-2024, 11:19 AM   #46
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by ModSocks View Post
I'd wager most of the league has us in their top 5.
Good.

**** em.
PatMahomesIsGod is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.PatMahomesIsGod is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.
Old 05-09-2024, 11:22 AM   #47
MY LITTLE #15

Cowboys
Patriots
Raiders
Broncos
Bengals/Ravens
luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-09-2024, 11:30 AM   #48
B2B, 3in5, belief in Chief

Raiders
Eagles
Ravens
Steelers
Broncos, but not lately lol
Patriots
redfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.redfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.redfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.redfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.redfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.redfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.redfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.redfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.redfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.redfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.redfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-09-2024, 11:37 AM   #49
Just Lurking

Eagles
Steelers and their annoying hankies (or just the entire AFCN)
Bills
Raiders
Renegade 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRenegade 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRenegade 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRenegade 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRenegade 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRenegade 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRenegade 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRenegade 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRenegade 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRenegade 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRenegade 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 05-09-2024, 11:50 AM   #50
World's finest morphius

After that playoff loss to us last year, I have to put the Ravens fans pretty high on that list.
morphius is obviously part of the inner Circle.morphius is obviously part of the inner Circle.morphius is obviously part of the inner Circle.morphius is obviously part of the inner Circle.morphius is obviously part of the inner Circle.morphius is obviously part of the inner Circle.morphius is obviously part of the inner Circle.morphius is obviously part of the inner Circle.morphius is obviously part of the inner Circle.morphius is obviously part of the inner Circle.morphius is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-09-2024, 12:26 PM   #51
Diablo Negro

How the **** are you guys omitting Bengals fans? They are ****ing terrible.

Franchise that has never won anything and they act like they own the NFL.
Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-09-2024, 12:29 PM   #52
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcellus View Post

The Bengals are a rare case where the actual team is worse than the fans IMO.
ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Old 05-09-2024, 12:49 PM   #53
Starter

1 Bengals
2 bengals fans mommas
3 Denver
4 Bills
5 Bengals fans dogs
Boxer_Chief must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Boxer_Chief must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Boxer_Chief must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Boxer_Chief must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Boxer_Chief must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Boxer_Chief must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Boxer_Chief must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Boxer_Chief must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Boxer_Chief must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Boxer_Chief must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Boxer_Chief must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 05-09-2024, 12:54 PM   #54
The Boom Boom Room

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcellus View Post

Trolling the few on the BB, hence the omission
Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-09-2024, 01:12 PM   #55
Bolton gonna knock you out

1. Dungver
2. Philly
3. Ravens/Bills
4. Bills/Ravens
5. 9ers
Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-09-2024, 02:46 PM   #56
Starter

1.Eagles
2.Eagles
3.Eagles
4.Eagles
5.Eagles
Tundra Scout is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.Tundra Scout is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.Tundra Scout is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.Tundra Scout is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.Tundra Scout is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.Tundra Scout is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.
Old 05-09-2024, 03:10 PM   #57
Rockin' yer FACE OFF!

From personal experience, I can honestly say the only fans that I have personally encountered who were dickheads were hands down Pats fans during their 20 year run of domination.

I mean, I know Raiders fans, and they can be idiots, but no worse to me than anyone else.

Donkey fans are pretty humble these days, but lurking underneath that is a seething hatred for the Chiefs. Does that make them bad fans? Nah, just pitiful idiots who root for a shitty cheating franchise.

Bills fans. From what I see, they do not seem like people I'd like to hang out with. I dunno, dildos thrown on the field, jumping on to burning folding tables at tailgates...just a bunch of morons really. Oh, and their team ****ing sucks.

I've been going to a draft party the last 3 years, and there are 3 Bengal fans always there. They are funny as hell and pretty cool guys, so I can't say anything bad about them.

In the end, I like NFL fans. Every time I go to a Chiefs game I always walk around the parking lot and hang out with the opposing fans. I've never had a problem, just some good natured ribbing and usually a (perhaps sincere, perhaps not) "good luck" before the game.

I have more problems with college football fans. That's for another thread I'm guessing.
InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2024, 07:53 PM   #58
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by notorious View Post
Bills and Bengals fans are us before Mahomes.

No way they are even close to the top half.
I feel an eerie kinship with Bills fans. I relate to their suffering. Bungles fans, however, have this odd arrogance despite having 0 rings to show for it.
Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 05-10-2024, 01:38 PM   #59
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

How are we defining "worst"? Is this the worst people to sit among on game day as a visiting fan? The worst people to be sitting next to on a plane? The worst people in general?

Culturally, I'm a westerner. I don't understand a lot of stuff that happens east of the Mississippi. So some insulated culture east of the Mississippi is going to more challenging to deal with, like Pittsburgh. When I think of Pittsburgh, I think of that really annoying reporter or whatever who is always angry, or that weird commentator with the nasal voice. I figure most Pittsburgh fans are angry about living in Pittsburgh and when they talk a little spittle flies out.

At a football game? Obviously Raiders fans. The signals from their ankle monitors interferes with my phone.
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-10-2024, 02:55 PM   #60
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Womble View Post
The Chiefs would probably top the poll for most other teams...

BUT WHO ****ING CARES ABOUT THEM. THREEPEAT! THREEPEAT!
Have you read this forum? We deserve all of the labels anyone wants to throw at us.
vonBobo < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.vonBobo < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.vonBobo < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.vonBobo < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.vonBobo < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.vonBobo < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.vonBobo < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.vonBobo < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.vonBobo < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.vonBobo < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.vonBobo < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.