Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old Yesterday, 05:52 PM  
Cheat Death

NFL TV Schedule and Maps: Week 1, 2024

Week 1

NATIONAL BROADCASTS
Thursday Night: Baltimore @ Kansas City (NBC)
Friday Night: Green Bay vs Philadelphia in Sao Paulo (Peacock; Noah Eagle, Todd Blackledge)
Sunday Night: LA Rams @ Detroit (NBC)
Monday Night: NY Jets @ San Francisco (ESPN/ABC)

CBS Single
Spoiler!

Fox Early
Spoiler!

Fox Late
Spoiler!

Spoiler!
KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 12:18 PM   #46
SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS

Red Zone at noon; tuning into Brady/CLE/DAL in the afternoon.

Me thinks Tennessee might whoop Chicago.
pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 12:45 PM   #47
Constable of Untruths

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mecca View Post
The Jets have more overall talent than SF does,it's weird how people are missing that.
Do they?

QB--Jets (If Rodgers is healthy and doesn't show his age)
RB--SF
WRs--SF
TE--SF
Offensive Line--SF

DL--SF
LB--Even
CB--Jets
Safety--Jets
LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 12:47 PM   #48
SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS

The Jets are old and injury prone where it matters most.
pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 01:47 PM   #49
MVP

Argument could be made that 1-53, the Jets have the most talented roster in the league.

With that said, unless Rodgers channels some 2021 play and Salah becomes Andy Reid overnight, people are going to overlook said talent because it's not being realized.
OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old Today, 01:49 PM   #50
Hockey Town

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoneWolf View Post
Do they?

QB--Jets (If Rodgers is healthy and doesn't show his age)
RB--SF
WRs--SF
TE--SF
Offensive Line--SF

DL--SF
LB--Even
CB--Jets
Safety--Jets
Whoa Whoa Whoa...

McCaffrey is better but the Jets RB is literally #2 and I'd argue the Jets depth is better there.

I like Garrett Wilson the most of any WR, SF's 2 is better. TE sure...OL I disagree with, SF's OL is literally Trent Williams and a bunch of turds. The Jets OL is completely revamped with good talent across the board.

Also as a unit the Jets defense is a very very good unit that I would take over SFs.

The Jets are literally Aaron Rodgers not being hammered ass from winning the East. That's how attrocius their QB play has been.
Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 01:51 PM   #51
Hockey Town

Quote:
Originally Posted by OnTheWarpath15 View Post
Argument could be made that 1-53, the Jets have the most talented roster in the league.

With that said, unless Rodgers channels some 2021 play and Salah becomes Andy Reid overnight, people are going to overlook said talent because it's not being realized.
Rodgers could literally be the same guy he was his last year in Green Bay and that would improve their QB play 500%.

I suspect he'll be fine, he has 2 studs in Wilson and Hall and over his entire career he has always realized that feeding the playmakers is the smartest thing to do.
Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 02:34 PM   #52
Elway be drinkin' again

Quote:
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19 View Post
The Jets are old and injury prone where it matters most.
I can't see Rodgers making it the entire season.
Shiver Me Timbers is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Shiver Me Timbers is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Shiver Me Timbers is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Shiver Me Timbers is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Shiver Me Timbers is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Shiver Me Timbers is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Shiver Me Timbers is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Shiver Me Timbers is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Shiver Me Timbers is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Shiver Me Timbers is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Shiver Me Timbers is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old Today, 02:58 PM   #53
TACO SALAD

Quote:
Rodgers could literally be the same guy he was his last year in Green Bay and that would improve their QB play 500%.
It seems like everyone is writing him off like he's done but I'm not sure why. If anything that may motivate him some extra

I think the Tits vs Bears is a pretty interesting match. Both teams had big change and could be playoff hopefuls. Tenn seemingly went for it in free agency/trades.
ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old Today, 03:03 PM   #54
pie is never free

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiliConCarnage View Post
It seems like everyone is writing him off like he's done but I'm not sure why. If anything that may motivate him some extra
Rodgers is motivated in the same way that Jay Cutler had a fire in his belly for football, IMO
Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 03:22 PM   #55
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Easy 6 View Post
Rodgers is motivated in the same way that Jay Cutler had a fire in his belly for football, IMO
Let's hope that the Jets ownership doesn't promise to let him tour the alien base in Antarctica if he wins the Super Bowl.
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 03:32 PM   #56
pie is never free

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rain Man View Post
Let's hope that the Jets ownership doesn't promise to let him tour the alien base in Antarctica if he wins the Super Bowl.
Heh yeah thats about what it would take with him, that or a lifetime supply of ayahuasca
Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 03:34 PM   #57
Hockey Town

Quote:
Originally Posted by Easy 6 View Post
That is a bad comparison, Rodgers is a multiple MVP HOF player, Cutler was never that.
Old Today, 03:36 PM   #58
Mahomes: We Are All Witnesses

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiefsCountry View Post
I would be it will be resolved by Monday. Disney and DirectTV aren't going to **** with a NFL game with New York City and San Francisco markets.
Seems likely, although I’ve already signed up for YouTube TV.
FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 03:56 PM   #59
pie is never free

Quote:
That is a bad comparison, Rodgers is a multiple MVP HOF player, Cutler was never that.
Yeah yeah we get it you're a Rodgers fanboy, lets meet back up in this thread after the Jets game... until then au revoir