Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 06-13-2023, 12:41 PM  

Chris Jones not at Chiefs mandatory mini-camp

wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-13-2023, 03:48 PM   #46
Arrowhead Trail of Tears

Quote:
Originally Posted by RunKC View Post
Playing devils advocate for a sec…

The Chiefs have retooled the DL the past year with 2 first rd picks, a speed rusher on day 3 and Omenihu.

Keep in mind that Omenihu had 4.5 sacks playing only 60% of the snaps that Chris Jones played last year. He had 54 pressures, 16 QB hits and was the 6th best pass rush win % at edge only behind Garrett, Bosa, Parsons, Hendrickson and Z Smith.

Perhaps they want to see what those guys do this year and then do a Tyreek like tag and trade for picks if Chris wants too much money?

After the Tyreek trade, I wouldn’t put it past Veach to do this.

This would be my thought as well, at the time I couldn't have imagined the Chiefs would have ever let the Cheetah go, but they did and got better.

Hope Jones stays around long term, he can be a game wrecker for sure
TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-13-2023, 03:50 PM   #47
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by BryanBusby View Post
Uh. I think you're thinking of the wrong person here.
Yeah, I am lol. He replied. Just going for a low blow and missed it miserably.
dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 2     Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2023, 03:52 PM   #48
Ultrabanned

Quote:
Originally Posted by dlphg9 View Post
Aren't you the guy that "borrowed" money from eDave and then didn't pay him back and that led to him going clinically insane? You can **** right off. You god damn monster.
beachtribe

He smokes rocks
Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2023, 03:52 PM   #49
Politically Incorrect

Quote:
Aren't you the guy that "borrowed" money from eDave and then didn't pay him back and that led to him going clinically insane? You can **** right off. You god damn monster.
It was BeachTribe not TribalElder.

You owe him an apology for being wrong, something you're skilled at.
scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 4 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2023, 03:53 PM   #50
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by TribalElder View Post
No, I never borrowed money from E-Dave. If I would have, I definitely would have paid him back, E-Dave was good in my book.
eDave was one of my favorite posters by far. Sucks that something just went wrong with him.
dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 06-13-2023, 03:53 PM   #51
21st Century Schizoid Fan

I blame Quinnen Williams
siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-13-2023, 03:54 PM   #52
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by scho63 View Post
It was BeachTribe not TribalElder.

You owe him an apology for being wrong, something you're skilled at.
I'm not apologizing for shit. He wished me dead and I got something wrong about him, so we canceled each other out.
Old 06-13-2023, 03:55 PM   #53
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pablo View Post
beachtribe

He smokes rocks
Lmao, I bet a lot of CPers like smoking rocks.
Old 06-13-2023, 03:57 PM   #54
Supporter

If he doesn't get an extension soon, I'm going to send the video of his hammer falling out at the combine to the future owner of the Chiefs and she'll take care of that.
Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-13-2023, 04:09 PM   #55
pie is never free

R-E-L-A-X
Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2023, 04:13 PM   #56
Andy Reid Supporter

Quote:
People keep acting like they were willing to make Tyreek the highest paid at his position and weren't gonna give him $25 mil/yr until Adams was traded and signed. They have no problem giving out huge contracts. Plus there a big difference between trading the 2nd or 3rd most important player on offense and trading the most important player by a huge amount on defense. There is no one that's going to come anywhere close to being as important as Chris Jones. We don't have anyone that can rush from the interior like Chris and that's way more important that an edge rusher.
Tyreek was offered $25 million and decided he wanted $30 million APY. That’s a big difference.

Veach’s worst move as a GM was trading for Frank Clark and paying him a huge long-term contract. The last year and a half Veach has drawn a line and didn’t budge. He learned from his mistake.

Tyreek, Juju, Wylie, Frank (we weren’t paying him $5.5 million to come back ) and most recently telling Orlando Brown Jr to **** himself. Veach isn’t overpaying.

Chris Jones is an amazing player, but he also turns 30 after this season. His prime isn’t gonna last much longer. If he demands more than Veach is willing to offer, he’ll be traded.

I hope he takes a short term, team friendly deal. Maybe something like a 3 year deal. We’ll see
RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-13-2023, 04:20 PM   #57
I Like The Kansas City Chiefs

He’s probably just working on carpool details with Deandre Hopkins
smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-13-2023, 04:24 PM   #58
Three-Pat

Quote:
Tyreek was offered $25 million and decided he wanted $30 million APY. That’s a big difference.

Veach’s worst move as a GM was trading for Frank Clark and paying him a huge long-term contract. The last year and a half Veach has drawn a line and didn’t budge. He learned from his mistake.

Tyreek, Juju, Wylie, Frank (we weren’t paying him $5.5 million to come back ) and most recently telling Orlando Brown Jr to **** himself. Veach isn’t overpaying.

Chris Jones is an amazing player, but he also turns 30 after this season. His prime isn’t gonna last much longer. If he demands more than Veach is willing to offer, he’ll be traded.

I hope he takes a short term, team friendly deal. Maybe something like a 3 year deal. We’ll see
Except Jones is different from all of them. The only player there that is elite was Hill and KC could afford to lose him because of Mahomes. KC should look to lock him up on a 3-4 year contract which should get the final few good years out of him. He is not a RB and I am not sure why 30 is now the point of no return age for all non QBs.
tredadda has disabled reputation
Old 06-13-2023, 04:32 PM   #59
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Playing devils advocate for a sec…

The Chiefs have retooled the DL the past year with 2 first rd picks, a speed rusher on day 3 and Omenihu.

Keep in mind that Omenihu had 4.5 sacks playing only 60% of the snaps that Chris Jones played last year. He had 54 pressures, 16 QB hits and was the 6th best pass rush win % at edge only behind Garrett, Bosa, Parsons, Hendrickson and Z Smith.

Perhaps they want to see what those guys do this year and then do a Tyreek like tag and trade for picks if Chris wants too much money?

After the Tyreek trade, I wouldn’t put it past Veach to do this.
We have more than enough money. We aren’t in the cap hell people think we are. We are being smart about where we spend. But we can and will spend where we need to. Chris jones is the kelce of our defense. And this past year he went from a great player to becoming its heartbeat. Honey badger was the leader of this D until he became a headache. I think as honey badger drifted, jones became the undisputed leader but he does it with way more maturity. Especially with a defense with lots of young guys we’ve got to keep a glue guy there.
chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-13-2023, 04:32 PM   #60
In Search of a Life

HOF pass rusher in his prime

Doubt they trade that
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.