Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Closed Thread

Old 08-01-2014, 07:42 AM  
Cast Iron Jedi

What's for dinner? Here's mine... (Part 2)

What you got?
Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 06-26-2015, 06:11 PM   #5971
Consuming CP souls

Quote:
Originally Posted by JASONSAUTO View Post
I thought everyone got to discuss things with the mods... Not surprised you get left out.
Yup. I had a private conference call with the mods on the issue. Figured every one did.
Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 06-26-2015, 06:41 PM   #5972
Keepin it Real

Quote:
Originally Posted by BucEyedPea View Post
About 5-10 pages back somewhere. Not sure exactly where.
Thanks.
Dunit35 wants to die in a aids tree fire.Dunit35 wants to die in a aids tree fire.Dunit35 wants to die in a aids tree fire.Dunit35 wants to die in a aids tree fire.Dunit35 wants to die in a aids tree fire.Dunit35 wants to die in a aids tree fire.Dunit35 wants to die in a aids tree fire.Dunit35 wants to die in a aids tree fire.Dunit35 wants to die in a aids tree fire.Dunit35 wants to die in a aids tree fire.Dunit35 wants to die in a aids tree fire.

Old 06-26-2015, 07:09 PM   #5973
I like Pie!

Quote:
Did you make that or take it out of a box to reheat?

We like to talk about how things get prepared too.

Looks yummy either way.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pasta Giant Meatball View Post
Jfc let the dude post his food without getting that critical...it was a frozen patio burrito by the way
Wife cooked chicken thighs in the crockpot, I took some of those and shredded them in a bowl.

Heated a can of black beans in a separate pot and added a half can of tomatoes and green chilies and some taco seasoning.

Added the other half of the tomatoes and green chilies and some taco seasoning to the chicken.

When the black beans where done I mixed the beans and chicken together.

Made guacamole.

Placed chicken mixture on a tortilla, topped with cheese and guacamole and then rolled.

Placed on a sheet pan and brushed the tortilla all sides with butter, baked 350 degrees for 25 min, although I like to go a little longer.

Place on a bed of lettuce, top with sour cream and salsa and you have Buzz's oven fried chimichangas.
Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 06-26-2015, 08:02 PM   #5974
Keepin it Real

The chicken thighs on theTraeger were super tender, juicy .And full of flavor. The best I've ever made. The Italian dressing brine made it damn good.

The Mac and cheese was top notch. My wife couldn't stop eating it. It was loaded with Monterey Jack, medium sharp cheddar, bacon, and sour cream.
Dunit35 wants to die in a aids tree fire.Dunit35 wants to die in a aids tree fire.Dunit35 wants to die in a aids tree fire.Dunit35 wants to die in a aids tree fire.Dunit35 wants to die in a aids tree fire.Dunit35 wants to die in a aids tree fire.Dunit35 wants to die in a aids tree fire.Dunit35 wants to die in a aids tree fire.Dunit35 wants to die in a aids tree fire.Dunit35 wants to die in a aids tree fire.Dunit35 wants to die in a aids tree fire.

Old 06-26-2015, 08:39 PM   #5975
Mod Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buzz View Post
Wife cooked chicken thighs in the crockpot, I took some of those and shredded them in a bowl.

Heated a can of black beans in a separate pot and added a half can of tomatoes and green chilies and some taco seasoning.

Added the other half of the tomatoes and green chilies and some taco seasoning to the chicken.

Made guacamole.

Placed chicken mixture on a tortilla, topped with cheese and guacamole and then rolled.

Placed on a sheet pan and brushed the tortilla all sides with butter, baked 350 degrees for 25 min, although I like to go a little longer.

Place on a bed of lettuce, top with sour cream and salsa and you have Buzz's oven fried chimichangas.
That actually sounds really easy and really good. We don't have a fryer so baking them is the only option. How crunchy do they come out?
lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 06-26-2015, 09:44 PM   #5976
I like Pie!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lewdog View Post
That actually sounds really easy and really good. We don't have a fryer so baking them is the only option. How crunchy do they come out?
That's why I like to let them go longer in the oven, moor crispy. I tried frying them in the cast iron, too greasy for me and didn't like the oil taste.

I have taken it a step further and topped with enchilada sauce, what's not to like with Mexican food.
Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 06-26-2015, 11:35 PM   #5977
Gimme My Berries Back!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buzz View Post

Made guacamole.

Nice. Thanks for the recipe and it's not deep fried. I like that.

I thought it would be more difficult to make.
BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 06-28-2015, 08:41 PM   #5978
Gimme My Berries Back!

Well I thought I'd try this Lemon Asparagus soup with Parmesan but mine didn't come out as yellow as hers. I think it lacked something. She said you could put more lemon or parm in it. Think she did and I didn't. Plus hers looks thicker than mine and I did not strain all the pulp out like she did. I did add a splash of cold cream for decoration only.

http://www.onceuponachef.com/2012/04...-parmesan.html

Hot as hell here. So just had a cold chicken breast and a green salad with homemade lemon poppy seed dressing. This soup can be eaten hot or cold.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Aspargus Lemon SoupRS.png
Views:	142
Size:	448.8 KB
ID:	110118  
BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 06-28-2015, 08:43 PM   #5979
Mod Team

Quote:
Well I thought I'd try this Lemon Asparagus soup with Parmesan but mine didn't come out as yellow as hers. I think it lacked something. She said you could put more lemon or parm in it. Think she did and I didn't. Plus hers looks thicker. I did add a splash of cold cream to decoration only.

http://www.onceuponachef.com/2012/04...-parmesan.html

Hot as hell here. So just had a cold chicken breast and a green salad with homemade lemon poppy seed dressing. This soup can be eaten hot or cold.
I hate soup.

In other news, hot here today too so I did similar to yours. Tilapia fillet topping red leaf lettuce, onions, tomatoes, olives and blue cheese crumbles.
lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 06-28-2015, 08:52 PM   #5980
Gimme My Berries Back!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lewdog View Post
I hate soup.
I love it. Cold or hot. But my ginger carrot and homemade tomato are far superior to that one I just made...because the picture looked so good and I love lemons when it's hot.

Quote:
In other news, hot here today too so I did similar to yours. Tilapia fillet topping red leaf lettuce, onions, tomatoes, olives and blue cheese crumbles.
And you had it after a swim in the pool like we did?

Love blue cheese.

Old 06-28-2015, 08:57 PM   #5981
www.nfl-forecast.com

From last night (forgot to post it until now). Chicken Bellagio: breaded chicken breast, prosciutto, angel hair pasta, pesto, Parmesan cream sauce, and arugula.
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	image.jpg
Views:	167
Size:	108.5 KB
ID:	110119  
cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 06-28-2015, 09:16 PM   #5982
Mahomes Dynasty

Tony's pizza

I win.
CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.

Old 06-29-2015, 04:28 PM   #5983
Gimme My Berries Back!

Quote:
Originally Posted by cdcox View Post
From last night (forgot to post it until now). Chicken Bellagio: breaded chicken breast, prosciutto, angel hair pasta, pesto, Parmesan cream sauce, and arugula.
That's something I would love to eat! Especially the arugula. Gee! I've forgotten about that and haven't had it in a long while.

Nicely done, including the plating.

Old 06-29-2015, 06:21 PM   #5984
FINALLY! The wait is over.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cdcox View Post
I haven't told you how awesome your food looks but I've always noticed it. This? I'm actually angry that I didn't get to eat this. Holy balls that looks amazing!
Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 06-29-2015, 08:14 PM   #5985
I like Pie!

Salmon patties, peas and box mashed potatoes with cream of mushroom soup gravy. Wife made it, I ate it.
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	IMG_20150629_204459.jpg
Views:	166
Size:	84.5 KB
ID:	110120  

Closed Thread