Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Hall of Classics
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Closed Thread

Old 06-16-2008, 06:32 PM  
DeadPunisher

EPIC FAIL......and other stuff that makes you laugh

Old thread is archived here.
http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=185997

I have seen these in various threads, so I thought we should just put them all together. There are really funny pics out there.

Last edited by DaFace; 01-10-2013 at 11:52 PM..
ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.

Old 05-21-2014, 08:56 PM   #5926
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by OldSchool View Post

Feel so bad for this kid, lol.
They used the word "friend" about a hundred times in that article. The producers didn't do that kid any favors.
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 05-21-2014, 09:13 PM   #5927
Under the Sofa

Quote:

friend zone for life
salame 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellisalame 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellisalame 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellisalame 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellisalame 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellisalame 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellisalame 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellisalame 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellisalame 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellisalame 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellisalame 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli

Old 05-21-2014, 11:27 PM   #5928
My name...is Horace!

You've got to figure that chick at least gives him a mouth hug at some point, right? I mean the dude saved her life. Least she can do is give the kid 2 minutes of pure bliss, no?
thebrad84 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.thebrad84 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.thebrad84 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.thebrad84 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.thebrad84 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.thebrad84 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.thebrad84 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.thebrad84 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.thebrad84 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.thebrad84 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.thebrad84 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.

Old 05-22-2014, 03:29 AM   #5929
Valiant 'The Thread Killer'

Quote:
Originally Posted by thebrad84 View Post
You've got to figure that chick at least gives him a mouth hug at some point, right? I mean the dude saved her life. Least she can do is give the kid 2 minutes of pure bliss, no?
No, I had something similar happen in 2000. Group of us went to haunted houses in KC. Cute girl I know walks out in front of a cab flying by. I jump out and yank her back in and then jump back myself. I am not a ginger, I did not get hit.

No bj,hj or zj. I should ask her about it. She is a lead singer of the Beautiful Bodies now.
Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.

Old 05-22-2014, 04:19 AM   #5930
MVP

OldSchool has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.OldSchool has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.OldSchool has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.OldSchool has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.OldSchool has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.OldSchool has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.OldSchool has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.OldSchool has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.OldSchool has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.OldSchool has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.OldSchool has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.

Old 05-22-2014, 04:20 AM   #5931
MVP

OldSchool has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.OldSchool has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.OldSchool has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.OldSchool has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.OldSchool has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.OldSchool has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.OldSchool has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.OldSchool has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.OldSchool has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.OldSchool has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.OldSchool has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.

Old 05-22-2014, 04:23 AM   #5932
MVP

Old 05-22-2014, 04:26 AM   #5933
MVP

Old 05-22-2014, 04:30 AM   #5934
MVP

Old 05-22-2014, 04:32 AM   #5935
MVP

Old 05-22-2014, 07:22 AM   #5936
In Search of a Life

Quote:
What did that dumbass think was going to happen when he slapped a cop with his underwear?
Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 05-22-2014, 07:22 AM   #5937
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 05-22-2014, 07:24 AM   #5938
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valiant View Post
I also love how everyone is using ebaumsworld now.

I had no idea ebaumsworld was still a thing until they started showing up in this thread awhile back.

Old 05-22-2014, 07:35 AM   #5939
MVP

Quote:

Great friend. She still won't have sex with him though because he's a ginger.
tooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.tooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.tooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.tooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.tooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.tooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.tooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.tooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.tooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.tooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.tooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 05-22-2014, 07:43 AM   #5940
I like 'em mustard & biscuits

Quote:
Originally Posted by tooge View Post
Great friend. She still won't have sex with him though because he's a ginger.
be strong kid! I'm rooting for you.
guilt her relentlessly until she caves. and then.....piihb.
frankotank 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.frankotank 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.frankotank 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.frankotank 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.frankotank 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.frankotank 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.frankotank 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.frankotank 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.frankotank 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.frankotank 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.frankotank 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.

Closed Thread