Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 08-12-2014, 04:26 PM  
Time For Your Wake Up Call !!!

Broncos news megathread

Discussion: All things Broncos.

Last edited by ROYC75; 01-11-2017 at 02:02 PM.. Reason: Change Title, Please?
ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 06-17-2016, 03:29 PM   #5836
SuperBowl or bust

http://www.si.com/nfl/2016/06/17/den...-manziel-drake

On contract negotiations

“I don’t like to think about it,” Miller says of the contract. “That’s like negative energy. I’m going to be here.”

“It just hurts,” Miller says. “I’m not even going to lie. It’s a business but at the end of the day, I got feelings, too. I know some fans don’t know that some of the reports aren’t even true. When I get on Instagram, no matter what I post, there’s going to be 400 comments. Guys bashing me. Take the deal. You greedy bastard. I thought you wanted to be a Bronco for life? And it kind of weighs on you after a while.”

Miller’s father, Von Sr., weighed in as well, and he didn’t rule out sitting out or holding out as an option, even as he described that possibility as an extreme scenario. “You’ve got this spectrum [of options] from left to right,” Von Sr. says. “And the left is all of the worse [scenarios], and then you tend to go over to the right where everything is good. So we want to stay on the right but that’s a potential to go far left. Far left is sitting out. That has to be one of the last and final options that you have. He’s not looking forward to that. He loves being with his team. He loves his teammates. And his teammates know.”

So sitting out is a possibility, even if it’s a remote one?

“It’s got to be there,” Von Sr. says. “It’s got to be a part of the play. It’s got to be part of the process. Do we want to go down that road? I would say not. We definitely don’t. I don’t want him to go down that road.”
BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-17-2016, 03:48 PM   #5837
In Search of a Life

KnowMo will be here shortly to patch this up.
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-17-2016, 04:09 PM   #5838
Abolish The Salary Cap!

The deal will be done the day of, or the day before the deadline.
Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old 06-17-2016, 04:49 PM   #5839
Shit

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackOp View Post
If Horseface was a "genius" ...he wouldn't sign Miller to that bloated contract. KC went on terror without Houston...and were 1-5 with him healthy. Broncos QB situation is pretty bleak for the next few years...and if Lynch fails to become a superhero...probably longer.

Save the money and collect picks...that team isn't going anywhere with Sanchez and their Manning-era free agents being gone before Lynch is ready. Time to admit you are rebuilding...and start thinking about 2-3 years from now.

That said...I hope he signs him for $65 million guaranteed...it will prohibit them from building an O-line...I hope they sign Sanders too.

Miller is a great player...but I wouldn't trust him with that much money. The cropping of the photo says where he is at as far as maturity.
I think you are confusing Charles and Houston
SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-17-2016, 06:20 PM   #5840
Consuming CP souls

Quote:
Originally Posted by KnowMo2724 View Post
The deal will be done the day of, or the day before the deadline.
Not from what i have heard....uh oh!
Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-17-2016, 09:39 PM   #5841
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by JASONSAUTO View Post
I think you are confusing Charles and Houston
If KC had two QBs in their first year learning Reid's system and a 7th round, 3rd stringer with one year...I might agree. If they also lost DJ and Poe in free agency due to poor cap management, a CB facing suspension and a suspect O-line, I wouldn't have high expectations. They would be 2 years from the play-offs....but that is your reality not the Chiefs.

Last edited by BlackOp; 06-17-2016 at 09:47 PM..
BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-17-2016, 09:51 PM   #5842
Psycho Bag Of Squanch

Quote:
If KC had two QBs in their first year learning Reid's system and a 7th round, 3rd stringer with one year...I might agree. If they also lost DJ and Poe in free agency due to poor cap management, a CB facing suspension and a suspect O-line, I wouldn't have high expectations. They would be 2 years from the play-offs....but that is your reality not the Chiefs.
You god damn nut bag. Do you even know who/what you're responding to?
vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-17-2016, 10:22 PM   #5843
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by vailpass View Post
You god damn nut bag. Do you even know who/what you're responding to?
I know what you are responding to...the harsh reality of 3rd place.
BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-20-2016, 08:52 PM   #5844
Broncos' Fan Extraordinaire!

Quote:
tell us more about the chief's reality, it's facinating.
Tombstone RJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTombstone RJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTombstone RJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTombstone RJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTombstone RJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTombstone RJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTombstone RJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTombstone RJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTombstone RJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTombstone RJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTombstone RJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 06-20-2016, 11:27 PM   #5845
Consuming CP souls

I have Eggo above Denver this year and a basement finish, advance scouts in the know feel the same....ouch
Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-21-2016, 01:03 AM   #5846
Abolish The Salary Cap!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pasta Giant Meatball View Post
I have Eggo above Denver this year and a basement finish, advance scouts in the know feel the same....ouch
...uhoh
Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old 06-21-2016, 01:06 AM   #5847
Consuming CP souls

Quote:
Originally Posted by KnowMo2724 View Post
...uhoh
Hearing troubling things about that turd rook QB and the only guy that makes your D a threat.
Old 06-23-2016, 04:31 PM   #5848
Abolish The Salary Cap!

Old 06-23-2016, 05:17 PM   #5849
Fish are scared of me

Suck it ! Bitch !
Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-25-2016, 09:59 AM   #5850
Abolish The Salary Cap!

Elway sounds wasted