TambaBerry CARDINALS
bigjosh BUCCANEERS

Rules

Spoiler!

Chiefs Planet Bowl I Champions: KCrockaholic—Chiefs
Chiefs Planet Bowl II Champions: KCrockaholic—Chiefs
Chiefs Planet Bowl III Champions: KCrockaholic—Chiefs
Chiefs Planet Bowl IV Champions: KCrockaholic—Chiefs

Last edited by pugsnotdrugs19; 08-07-2018 at 01:47 PM..
pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-05-2018, 05:08 AM   #5836
I'll be back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by New World Order View Post
Someone call EA and tell them they need to stop using their online sliders and use the ones Clay believes are best.

The ones that have the capability of ruining one's season or game
Those sliders aren't designed for simulation/competitive gameplay.

You will take your 30 penalty yards per game. And you will like it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pasta Giant Meatball View Post
I was invited here and I'm not trolling the thread at all.
I know that you are on my side in this one. You just want to see realistic results. Please join the next league and help to promote them.

Last edited by Hammock Parties; 07-05-2018 at 05:16 AM..
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-05-2018, 06:00 AM   #5837
Consuming CP souls

Sim sliders are where it's at and if he's using operation sports battle tested versions, that is very fair.
Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-05-2018, 05:58 PM   #5838
I'll be back.

Reason prevails
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-05-2018, 05:58 PM   #5839
I'll be back.

I’m headed home advance if you like rocko
Old 07-05-2018, 06:54 PM   #5840
Consuming CP souls

Just don't game the CPU and steal NWOs guys while he's away
Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-05-2018, 07:01 PM   #5841
I'll be back.

It's impossible to "game" the CPU on All-Madden trades.

He still has control of his team anyway.
Old 07-05-2018, 07:05 PM   #5842
The man you could post like.

Yes, Clay. It's super realistic to trade 2 practice squad tier scrubs for a top tier RT. Happens all the time in real life.
Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-05-2018, 07:11 PM   #5843
I'll be back.

Stop trolling.

You know, PGM should really be our commish. Or at least an independent arbiter. I'd LOVE to see a set of third-party rules from him.
Old 07-05-2018, 07:11 PM   #5844

It's not a troll. It's proof that even on All Madden the trade AI is easily exploitable. If the player you're offering is a position of need for the other team and pops up green you can easily just sign a couple of 70s rated FAs and trade them for high 80s low 90s players. It's been a problem for a long ****ing time in Madden, and you aren't some wizard for being able to exploit it.

Last edited by Sassy Squatch; 07-05-2018 at 07:19 PM..
Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-05-2018, 07:20 PM   #5845
I'll be back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Superturtle View Post
It's not a troll. It's proof that even on All Madden the trade AI is easily exploitable. If the player you're offering is a position of need for the other team and pops up green you can easily just sign 70 rated FAs and trade them for high 80s low 90s players. It's been a problem for a long ****ing time in Madden, and you aren't some wizard for being able to exploit it.
That's not true though.

The player has to be old.

Like, in that case, he was 33 and if he had been 29 or 30, it wouldn't have been a viable trade.

That's also the only time anyone in this league has been able to pull that off. Most of my trades have involved players rated in the 80s.
Old 07-05-2018, 07:22 PM   #5846
Choco Favre

Yeah I'm sure a team would be willing to trade their best olineman for peanuts and their best receiving target before they hop into the playoffs.

Complete 'realism'
New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-05-2018, 07:22 PM   #5847

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties View Post
That's not true though.

The player has to be old.

Like, in that case, he was 33 and if he had been 29 or 30, it wouldn't have been a viable trade.

That's also the only time anyone in this league has been able to pull that off. Most of my trades have involved players rated in the 80s.
Bullshit. I've seen people do that and pull players like David Johnson.
Old 07-05-2018, 07:24 PM   #5848
I'll be back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Superturtle View Post
Bullshit. I've seen people do that and pull players like David Johnson.
Simply not true, and doubt you can provide proof.

We had our own NWO lobbying for a reduction to All Pro so he could not get raped in trades.

It's very, very hard to trade on All Madden. The CPU usually gets the better end of the deal, unless you're trading for a guy over 30. Then it's more even.
Old 07-05-2018, 07:26 PM   #5849
I'll be back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by New World Order View Post
Yeah I'm sure a team would be willing to trade their best olineman for peanuts and their best receiving target before they hop into the playoffs.

Complete 'realism'
Well, you were the one who wanted the trade deadline removed so...what are you really complaining about Mr. "Can I please make my trades on All Pro?"

Also, no one traded for anyone's best receiving target...not sure what you're referencing.
Old 07-05-2018, 07:26 PM   #5850
Choco Favre

Trade AI is broken.

You can trade for older plays for peanuts but try to acquire a younger guy with a rating in the 70s and it's like pulling teeth.

Easily manipulable
New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.