Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 04-25-2020, 11:45 AM  
Tossed Salad & Scrambled Eggs

*****The L'Jarius Sneed Thread*****

More to come!

Spoiler!

Last edited by Dante84; 09-21-2020 at 02:53 PM..
Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-13-2023, 11:11 AM   #571
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bowser View Post
I really don't want to lose Sneed.

I also really don't want to lose Bolton, Creed, Trey, or Chris Jones, either.
I really think the NFL should get rid of the salary cap for the next dozen years or so. Then bring it back later.
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 7 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2023, 11:19 AM   #572
MVP

Quote:

I'm fine losing Bolton if we can keep Drue for pretty cheap. Creed and Trey wouldn't bother me, but Chris Jones and Sneed are guys we need to keep.
dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 10-13-2023, 11:31 AM   #573
Going home eventually

Quote:
Originally Posted by dlphg9 View Post
I'm fine losing Bolton if we can keep Drue for pretty cheap. Creed and Trey wouldn't bother me, but Chris Jones and Sneed are guys we need to keep.
No. We need to keep Bolton. I love Jones but he's old and won't last much longer at an elite level.
Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-13-2023, 11:36 AM   #574
In Search of a Life

If we don't keep Jones, which seems likely at this point, don't see why the math can't work to keep Sneed and Bolton. Think about when we were paying Jones, Clark and Hitchens. Or Houston, Hitchens and Berry.

McDuffie is cost controlled for 3 more years after this, so we don't have to worry about that for a while. Karlaftis same. Everyone else is young.
suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-13-2023, 11:44 AM   #575
Veteran

Quote:
Dude .. other than Chris Jones, Bolton is the best player on our defense. Jones is gone after this year. Don't see anyway he stays. Creed is a rock. As good as a 850 credit score. Yes, I agree Sneed is a keeper hopefully Veach can make it work.
KCJake is not part of the Right 53.KCJake is not part of the Right 53.KCJake is not part of the Right 53.KCJake is not part of the Right 53.KCJake is not part of the Right 53.KCJake is not part of the Right 53.KCJake is not part of the Right 53.KCJake is not part of the Right 53.KCJake is not part of the Right 53.KCJake is not part of the Right 53.KCJake is not part of the Right 53.
Old 10-13-2023, 02:12 PM   #576
Banned!

For whatever reason, I still think Jones gets done.
Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-13-2023, 10:22 PM   #577
Ain't no relax!

Quote:

For the moment....

Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 5 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2023, 10:31 PM   #578
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCJake View Post
Dude .. other than Chris Jones, Bolton is the best player on our defense. Jones is gone after this year. Don't see anyway he stays. Creed is a rock. As good as a 850 credit score. Yes, I agree Sneed is a keeper hopefully Veach can make it work.
This D didn't skip a beat when Bolton was out for multiple weeks. Tranquil would be a perfect replacement. Boltons going to cost us $20 mil/yr and he plays a position that's not that important. Bolton is one of my favorite players, but he's not worth what it will cost to keep him. Same with Creed. We've never had a problem finding competent C play. He's going to cost $15+ mil/yr. I'd rather keep Sneed and McDuffie together. CB is way more important than C and ILB.
dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 2     Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2023, 10:44 PM   #579
SuperBowl or bust

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rain Man View Post
It's great that McDuffie in that clip talks about learning from Sneed. McDuffie is playing fantastic and he's a first-round pick, but he's still humble.
This is such an incredible group of guys.

Kinda scary to think about this defense without Sneed snd CJ95…I’m just trying to enjoy the hell out of this era where Kelce is still killing the Broncos, Sneed is locking down the best receivers in the game, Jones is disrupting every play and Bolton is being our modern day Willie Lanier in the middle.

I know this teams window will be open for quite awhile, but this group we are watching right now is just incredible.
BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2023, 11:38 PM   #580
DeadPunisher

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCJake View Post
Sneed is the second best player on defense, and McDuffie is the third best player on defense.

Bolton is a very good linebacker, but he isn't on the level of Sneed or McDuffie.
ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 10-14-2023, 07:07 AM   #581
MVP

Quote:
This D didn't skip a beat when Bolton was out for multiple weeks. Tranquil would be a perfect replacement. Boltons going to cost us $20 mil/yr and he plays a position that's not that important. Bolton is one of my favorite players, but he's not worth what it will cost to keep him. Same with Creed. We've never had a problem finding competent C play. He's going to cost $15+ mil/yr. I'd rather keep Sneed and McDuffie together. CB is way more important than C and ILB.
I don't think Bolton will be $20m.
Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2023, 02:43 PM   #582
Special Teams ACE!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaVirus View Post
I really hate those Twitter/Facebook level posts

So… fun posts, you mean?
RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-14-2023, 02:54 PM   #583
Andy Reid Supporter

Quote:
Yeah when you have a chance to pay an extremely reasonable salary to the best C in the world to protect your half a billion investment so you can keep a corner you should do it.

It's not like this staff has proven to find and develop quality corners
RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2023, 06:40 AM   #584
You gotta kill a few people

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealSNR View Post
So… fun posts, you mean?
You’ve really gotta rethink your moves if you find yourself falling in line with those morons on Twitter.

“mAhOmEs Is JoSh AlLeN’s DaD” “bRaDy BrOkE mAhOmEs hurr durr”
ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-15-2023, 07:39 AM   #585
11-5, baby

Quote:
Originally Posted by RunKC View Post
Yeah when you have a chance to pay an extremely reasonable salary to the best C in the world to protect your half a billion investment so you can keep a corner you should do it.

It's not like this staff has proven to find and develop quality corners
Bart drafted Chamarri Connor specifically to replace Sneed.

Apparently he was excelling at that role in camp.

Writing is on the wall.
Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.