Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 08-27-2021, 07:10 PM  
Life is changing..

Let's talk about the Cleveland Browns

Week 1.

Chiefs vs Browns.

Talk about it here.
TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-05-2021, 12:38 AM   #571
Journeyman

Let's talk about the Cleveland Browns

Quote:
Originally Posted by mililo4cpa View Post
You did it to yourself

Baker Mayfield Career:
W/L: 22-23
241.4 Yards per Game
61.9 completion %
75/43 TDs / INTs
Rating: 89.1
1 playoff win

Alex Smith KC career:
W/L: 50-26
231.7 Yards per Game
65.1 completion %
102-33 TDs / INTs
Rating: 94.8
1 playoff win

P.S. I still don't understand why these Browns guys want to have a Mahomes/Mayfield dick measuring contest.....there is no comparison....

Exactly. If anything Mayfield has evolved into a kind of upper tier game manager a la Alex.

After his second season disaster the coaches were fearful of placing the team in his hands and reduced the amount of throws he had to make.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
milkshock is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutmilkshock is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutmilkshock is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutmilkshock is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutmilkshock is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutmilkshock is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutmilkshock is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutmilkshock is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutmilkshock is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutmilkshock is the dumbass Milkman is always talking about
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2021, 01:02 AM   #572
M-I-Z-Z-O-U

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mav View Post
Alright, so I did this in the playoffs, and Ill do this again. I am going to leave your guys board to you this week. Say good luck to all of you, and I will stop in to congratulate you either way after the game is over. Be well friends.

duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 5 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2021, 04:21 AM   #573
XBOX GT MAVS ACE

Quote:
Originally Posted by duncan_idaho View Post

You will be okay Friend. As you hopefully can tell, I’m not bothered by you. I honestly can’t remember a single interaction with you. So you’re not that important. Clearly I left an impression, and if I have hurt you in some way, well, get over it cause I truly don’t care. 😘
Mav is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mav is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mav is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mav is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mav is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mav is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mav is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mav is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mav is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mav is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mav is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-05-2021, 04:31 AM   #574
M-I-Z-Z-O-U

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mav View Post
You will be okay Friend. As you hopefully can tell, I’m not bothered by you. I honestly can’t remember a single interaction with you. So you’re not that important. Clearly I left an impression, and if I have hurt you in some way, well, get over it cause I truly don’t care.

No no. Clearly you don’t understand.

You haven’t hurt me.

I don’t need to get over anything.

You’re a weird fanboi follower piece of shit. Kindly **** the **** off like you said you were going to do and enjoy desperately defending mediocre QBs, as is your way.
duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2021, 04:38 AM   #575
Tip of the hat LIV Champs

I almost forgot I'm going start some art for each game. I'll take a picture of dog shit because they are the Dog Pound and that will be my inspiration.
Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-05-2021, 05:41 AM   #576
Choco Favre

Baker is a limited qb who needs the run game to get going to be productive.

He's kind of like Tannehill
New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-05-2021, 05:41 AM   #577
Fish are scared of me

Quote:
Originally Posted by eastsidedawg View Post
You did it to yourself
Did Baker even make it into the top 100 NFL players list?
Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-05-2021, 06:48 AM   #578
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by milkshock View Post
Exactly. If anything Mayfield has evolved into a kind of upper tier game manager a la Alex.

After his second season disaster the coaches were fearful of placing the team in his hands and reduced the amount of throws he had to make.

Exactly, which is why he can’t beat Chad freaking Henne in a playoff game….

I’ve come to the conclusion that if your QB isn’t definitively the best player on your team, (and Baker is definitely not definitively the best player on the Browns), then your team has problems….
mililo4cpa 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellimililo4cpa 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellimililo4cpa 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellimililo4cpa 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellimililo4cpa 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellimililo4cpa 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellimililo4cpa 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellimililo4cpa 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellimililo4cpa 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellimililo4cpa 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellimililo4cpa 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 09-05-2021, 06:49 AM   #579
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megatron96 View Post
No.

Mayfield overall has a winning record as a starter (23-22). PFR is your friend.

And only one season with a HC/OC that actually was a real NFL HC/OC. And yet somehow, in spite of his obvious lack of ability (according to you) he managed to throw for 75 TDs. Do you actually watch these games or what?

Now the question of whether Baker is elite is a bit early, IMO. Does he have the physical talent? Obviously. The mental toughness? No doubt.

But everything else is up in the air. Bottom line, we'll see. But at least get your facts straight.
Someone had posted that he’s 22-23. Not that there’s a big difference.

So, in other words, you agree that he hasn’t shown to be elite.
RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 09-05-2021, 06:58 AM   #580
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by RaidersOftheCellar View Post
Someone had posted that he’s 22-23. Not that there’s a big difference.

So, in other words, you agree that he hasn’t shown to be elite.
That was me….apparently I got it backwards….Mayfield is 23-22 for his career, not 22-23

Apologies
mililo4cpa 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellimililo4cpa 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellimililo4cpa 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellimililo4cpa 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellimililo4cpa 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellimililo4cpa 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellimililo4cpa 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellimililo4cpa 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellimililo4cpa 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellimililo4cpa 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellimililo4cpa 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 09-05-2021, 07:11 AM   #581
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hog's Gone Fishin View Post
Did Baker even make it into the top 100 NFL players list?
yep 71.
eastsidedawg < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.eastsidedawg < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.eastsidedawg < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.eastsidedawg < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.eastsidedawg < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.eastsidedawg < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.eastsidedawg < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.eastsidedawg < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.eastsidedawg < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.eastsidedawg < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.eastsidedawg < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Old 09-05-2021, 07:24 AM   #582
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by milkshock View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by New World Order View Post
Baker is a limited qb who needs the run game to get going to be productive.

He's kind of like Tannehill

both if these takes have already been proven wrong.. its just regurgitating things you hear from talking heads. please get some new material.

i dont think many of you have watched any browns games. the browns throw early to get a lead and run late to run out the clock.

if the chiefs or bills had henry or chubb you dont think they would run the ball more and be more balanced?

its the offense stafanski/ shannahan / kubiak / McVey/ Laflur. its based off the running game. if mahomes was running it he would see the same criticism.
eastsidedawg < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.eastsidedawg < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.eastsidedawg < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.eastsidedawg < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.eastsidedawg < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.eastsidedawg < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.eastsidedawg < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.eastsidedawg < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.eastsidedawg < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.eastsidedawg < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.eastsidedawg < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Old 09-05-2021, 08:09 AM   #583
Choco Favre

Quote:
Originally Posted by eastsidedawg View Post
both if these takes have already been proven wrong.. its just regurgitating things you hear from talking heads. please get some new material.

i dont think many of you have watched any browns games. the browns throw early to get a lead and run late to run out the clock.

if the chiefs or bills had henry or chubb you dont think they would run the ball more and be more balanced?

its the offense stafanski/ shannahan / kubiak / McVey/ Laflur. its based off the running game. if mahomes was running it he would see the same criticism.
No.

When we had Kareem Hunt, who isn’t far behind Chubb we were still pass heavy.
New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-05-2021, 08:22 AM   #584
Andy Reid Supporter

I think we’re going to struggle a bit against the run for the first part of the game. With Gay out and Bolton in his first ever NFL game, we’re lacking at LB, plus we know Neimann’s god awful ass is going to get dragged 10 yards downfield.

But we’ll end up scoring a bunch and forcing the Browns to pass so in the end we still win
RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-05-2021, 08:28 AM   #585
Mammoth penis

"eastsidedawg" will just be another statistic of opposing fans coming here all confident before the game, only to never be seen or heard from again after the game.
MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.