Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 04-26-2024, 07:20 PM  
Tossed Salad & Scrambled Eggs

*****The Kingsley Suamataia Thread*****

More to come!

Last edited by Dante84; 04-26-2024 at 08:55 PM..
Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 11:14 AM   #571
Veteran

Hendrickson next week, if he's healthy, will be a good test
Chargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old Today, 11:16 AM   #572
Why so serious?

Quote:
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19 View Post
Perfect.

This is what I mean. Just feel like Schwartz is overly critical about KC’s tackles because it’s a chance to prop himself up still. And he was the best we’ve had, just saying. Think Whitworth proves my point.
Brandon Thorn did a deep dive and thought he really struggled. He’s a straight shooter and a pretty damned good evaluator of this stuff.

If he and Schwartz are saying that, I take it at face value.
TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old Today, 11:21 AM   #573
Andy Reid Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwistedChief View Post
Brandon Thorn did a deep dive and thought he really struggled. He’s a straight shooter and a pretty damned good evaluator of this stuff.

It’s so difficult for a team drafting late every year to find a starting LT that is even marginally decent and not a dumpster fire that ruins games like Orlando Brown Jr and Wanya Morris have done.

It was his first game and they left him on an island with almost no help. Can’t help but feel good about his performance even if he struggled a bit. He seemed fine to me most of the game.

I think it’s an enormous win if the kid is floating around an average playable starter that fits the system.
RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 11:45 AM   #574
Veteran

Quote:

I'd be amazed if there aren't games he's given a little help. He'll need it to start
JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old Today, 11:53 AM   #575
SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS

Quote:

He definitely had some rough reps. Think that’s the rub. The highs are nice, the losses were pretty brutal. Needs to lose slower when he does lose.

Hopefully he’s far from a finished product. Doubt he’s ever an All-Pro, but don’t think he needs to be.
pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 12:08 PM   #576
Why so serious?

If he can get up to Donovan-Smith-last-year level this season, it’s a great pick.

I’m not disparaging the guy - he’s a (young) rookie. I just want to be realistic about what he is and what he isn’t at the moment. Wanya Morris had some real bright spots early last year before the wheels kinda fell off. Just gotta be patient and hope he improves over the course of the season.
TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old Today, 12:19 PM   #577
World's Best Boss

Quote:
Wanya Morris had some real bright spots early last year before the wheels kinda fell off. Just gotta be patient and hope he improves over the course of the season.
In baseball, occasionally a young player called up to the majors starts his career by hitting the cover off the ball in his first month, some (like Jeff Franceour,) even look like the second coming of Bonds.

At about the month mark, enough footage/scouting has been compiled to single out weaknesses. In Bobby Witt’s first year, it was that he couldn’t lay off the slider. Pitchers then proceeded to pound the slider over and over again, burying him with that strategy until Bobby adjusted. But some players (like Franceour) are never able to counter that first adjustment.

I feel like we saw that happen with Wayna last year. Once teams got film of his weaknesses against NFL talent and speed, they were able to hone in on those weaknesses and crush him (like the Fade on Christmas). It does not seem like Wayna has been able to adjust now that tapes out on him.

Believe it or not, Niang also had a really strong and encouraging performance in Week 1 against a good Browns line in 2021. The physicality of the game seemed to do him in, as he was never able to last the season.

If Kingsley can be stout at this level all year (more or less where Smith was last year), I’ll be happy. The concern will come if a consistent weakness reveals itself on tape.
Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 12:23 PM   #578
The man you could post like.

Crediting him with 1 pressure yet ends up with a grade under 50. PFF scores are a worthless metric and I can't wait until it's completely irrelevant.
Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 12:33 PM   #579
Starter

Quote:

Just say it. You know you’re itching to say it…it’s killing your inside. Don’t be scared. I’ll start out for you

We need to bring back……

You got this little buddy
Palangi is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutPalangi is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutPalangi is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutPalangi is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutPalangi is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutPalangi is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutPalangi is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutPalangi is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutPalangi is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutPalangi is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutPalangi is the dumbass Milkman is always talking about
Old Today, 01:14 PM   #580
Banned!

Quote:
Originally Posted by RunKC View Post
So his PFF grade is low bc he didn’t do well run blocking but gave up a single pressure? It was his draft knock too.

Don’t care. We pass the ball like 80+% of the time and he was fine there. Good game

Yeah, just about NOBODY cares about his run-blocking right now. It'll likely get better, but his JOB is to protect Pat.
Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 02:14 PM   #581
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

only 33 pass plays. Only 54 total offensive plays.

That seems awfully low. Almost certainly a product of the number of 3rd down conversions we surrendered.

We struggled to force turnovers and get their offense off the field. So we just didn't get to run many plays.

Tell ya what, if you're gonna put stock in these PFF grades, you should be FAR more concerned about Trey Smith's 50.2 pass-block grade than you are about Kingsley's 37 in run blocking.

And Taylor wasn't much better. Honestly, that one checks out. I usually think PFF is being awfully hard on our OT play but Taylor just flat got dog-walked a couple times last night. Setting aside the penalties, he's usually a pretty sturdy pass protector. But I saw a couple straight bull rushes that just drove him back into the pocket last night.

On offense, Taylor was probably my biggest concern last night. Athleticism looked good but he seemed to really be struggling with power.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 02:36 PM   #582
Fight, build, win!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shoes View Post
Schwartz for my money is kind of a twat on Twitter. Rookie LT against a good pash rush and a great defense is the recipe for disaster but he held his own. He's only going to continue to get better, you gotta feel pretty good about him as a player.
The Schwartz isn't a sunshine pumper unless it's Mahomes.
srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 02:41 PM   #583
SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
only 33 pass plays. Only 54 total offensive plays.

That seems awfully low. Almost certainly a product of the number of 3rd down conversions we surrendered.

We struggled to force turnovers and get their offense off the field. So we just didn't get to run many plays.

Tell ya what, if you're gonna put stock in these PFF grades, you should be FAR more concerned about Trey Smith's 50.2 pass-block grade than you are about Kingsley's 37 in run blocking.

And Taylor wasn't much better. Honestly, that one checks out. I usually think PFF is being awfully hard on our OT play but Taylor just flat got dog-walked a couple times last night. Setting aside the penalties, he's usually a pretty sturdy pass protector. But I saw a couple straight bull rushes that just drove him back into the pocket last night.

On offense, Taylor was probably my biggest concern last night. Athleticism looked good but he seemed to really be struggling with power.
Agreed. And apparently he lost some weight this offseason to make up for the alignment tweaks, but if it means he can’t anchor the same, big mistake.

It’s very early but he’s definitely on a trajectory to not finish out this contract.
pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.