Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 08-12-2014, 04:26 PM  
Time For Your Wake Up Call !!!

Broncos news megathread

Discussion: All things Broncos.

Last edited by ROYC75; 01-11-2017 at 02:02 PM.. Reason: Change Title, Please?
ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 01-26-2023, 06:37 PM   #58366
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quesadilla Joe View Post
It was the HC. Our offense went from averaging 15.4 PPG under Hackett to 27.5 PPG after he was let go.
LMFAO

Two games, in which your offense still didn’t move the ball consistently at all.
RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 01-26-2023, 06:38 PM   #58367
Needs more middle fingers

Quote:
It was the HC. Our offense went from averaging 15.4 PPG under Hackett to 27.5 PPG after he was let go.
But you said Hackett was a great coach.

Say it with me now, "I was wrong, i'm an idiot".
ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-26-2023, 06:39 PM   #58368
Most Valuable Villain

Quote:

You literally look like the girlfriend who got cheated on, talked shit about him and then he showed back up to gas light you….and you apologized to him in the end.
The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2023, 06:41 PM   #58369
Ultrabanned

Maybe if you throw $30mil/yr at Kliff Kingsbury you can get him to leave Thailand. Prolly would require five years fully guaranteed, but the Donks got deep, deep pockets right?
Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-26-2023, 06:53 PM   #58370
Needs more middle fingers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pablo View Post
Maybe if you throw $30mil/yr at Kliff Kingsbury you can get him to leave Thailand. Prolly would require five years fully guaranteed, but the Donks got deep, deep pockets right?
Maybe they could get some Kyler Murray-like production out of Wilson!

ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2023, 06:54 PM   #58371
Shameless Homer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Detoxing View Post
But you said Hackett was a great coach.

Say it with me now, "I was wrong, i'm an idiot".
So, obviously QJ is a unique case.

But otherwise, answer this honestly. If someone was to take the time to sort through your posts, they'd never find embarrassing takes? Nothing about how Brodie Croyle or Tyler Thigpen were going to surprise people? Nothing cringeworthy about Todd Haley? No speculation about Samie Parker, or Jonathan Baldwin, or Clyde Edwards-Helaire?
DomCasual must have mowed badgirl's lawn.DomCasual must have mowed badgirl's lawn.DomCasual must have mowed badgirl's lawn.DomCasual must have mowed badgirl's lawn.DomCasual must have mowed badgirl's lawn.DomCasual must have mowed badgirl's lawn.DomCasual must have mowed badgirl's lawn.DomCasual must have mowed badgirl's lawn.DomCasual must have mowed badgirl's lawn.DomCasual must have mowed badgirl's lawn.DomCasual must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 01-26-2023, 07:03 PM   #58372
Bolton gonna knock you out

Quote:
Originally Posted by DomCasual View Post

But otherwise, answer this honestly. If someone was to take the time to sort through your posts, they'd never find embarrassing takes? Nothing about how Brodie Croyle or Tyler Thigpen were going to surprise people? Nothing cringeworthy about Todd Haley? No speculation about Samie Parker, or Jonathan Baldwin, or Clyde Edwards-Helaire?
Does Dildo Joe post on your board at all?
Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-26-2023, 07:09 PM   #58373
The man you could post like.

it is never not funny when Knowmo catches strays from other Broncos fans for being a cringe dipshit. Especially when the rage from it burbles over and he lashes out with an 'UNCLE TOM!!!!'
Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-26-2023, 07:11 PM   #58374
Shameless Homer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coochie liquor View Post
Does Dildo Joe post on your board at all?
Not that I know of. As far as I know, he never posted on the Mane, either. What was his name before, do you remember? Didn't you guys change it to its current iteration, at some point?
DomCasual must have mowed badgirl's lawn.DomCasual must have mowed badgirl's lawn.DomCasual must have mowed badgirl's lawn.DomCasual must have mowed badgirl's lawn.DomCasual must have mowed badgirl's lawn.DomCasual must have mowed badgirl's lawn.DomCasual must have mowed badgirl's lawn.DomCasual must have mowed badgirl's lawn.DomCasual must have mowed badgirl's lawn.DomCasual must have mowed badgirl's lawn.DomCasual must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 01-26-2023, 07:13 PM   #58375
Veteran

Quote:

From my experience, most posters here will call the Chiefs out on their bullshit when they do something dumb.

But it's easier to be a blind homer when your team is really really good.
chinaski Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.chinaski Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.chinaski Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.chinaski Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.chinaski Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.chinaski Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.chinaski Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.chinaski Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.chinaski Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.chinaski Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.chinaski Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 01-26-2023, 07:14 PM   #58376

Quote:
Not that I know of. As far as I know, he never posted on the Mane, either. What was his name before, do you remember? Didn't you guys change it to its current iteration, at some point?
Knowmo
Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2023, 07:24 PM   #58377
Shameless Homer

Quote:
Originally Posted by chinaski View Post
From my experience, most posters here will call the Chiefs out on their bullshit when they do something dumb.

But it's easier to be a blind homer when your team is really really good.
The other day, someone in this thread flagged a thread I started here back in, I think, 2012. It was after a game where we beat you at Arrowhead. It was literally the inverse of what the last several hundred pages of this thread are.

I was trying to remember who the player was, but back in the day, Claythan was on the Mane making comparisons between one of your WRs who had flashed in training camp, and Jerry Rice. His moniker there was Bob's your Information Minister, after the Iraqi information minister who used to tell the world about how the Iraqi Republican Guard was kicking so much ass. Claythan was QJ, before there was a QJ (in fairness, Claythan is much more vile than QJ - I'm honestly fairly certain he's not a very good person in real life - but who knows).

Neither of our real fanbases are stupid - at least, not the ones that go back farther than the bandwagon ones that jumped on with Super Bowls. Do we each have our share of PollyAnnas? Of course. But as fans, we see what we want to see.
Old 01-26-2023, 07:27 PM   #58378

Quote:
The other day, someone in this thread flagged a thread I started here back in, I think, 2012. It was after a game where we beat you at Arrowhead. It was literally the inverse of what the last several hundred pages of this thread are.

I was trying to remember who the player was, but back in the day, Claythan was on the Mane making comparisons between one of your WRs who had flashed in training camp, and Jerry Rice. His moniker there was Bob's your Information Minister, after the Iraqi information minister who used to tell the world about how the Iraqi Republican Guard was kicking so much ass. Claythan was QJ, before there was a QJ (in fairness, Claythan is much more vile than QJ - I'm honestly fairly certain he's not a very good person in real life - but who knows).

Neither of our real fanbases are stupid - at least, not the ones that go back farther than the bandwagon ones that jumped on with Super Bowls. Do we each have our share of PollyAnnas? Of course. But as fans, we see what we want to see.
Is he Zero Volts on there now?
Old 01-26-2023, 07:27 PM   #58379
Shameless Homer

Quote:
Knowmo
That's right. That says a lot - named after a failed Josh McDaniels pick. Knowshon Moreno was supposed to be the next TD.
Old 01-26-2023, 07:32 PM   #58380
Shameless Homer

Quote:
Is he Zero Volts on there now?
I actually sort of appreciate Zero there. He gets on people's nerves. But a board needs good opposing fans, and he puts some serious thought into a lot of his posts. He's contributed financially to the board's fundraising, too. Overall, I think he's pretty respectful, and a good citizen.

RaidersoftheCeller posts fairly regularly there, too. He's also a welcome opinion. I know he can be hated there. But I don't ever perceive his posts as propaganda, like some opposing fans will do. That's essentially what we're talking about, right? Propaganda? Like a bot. It can get to be like background noise.