Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 09-07-2023, 09:08 PM  
Hello

****Our Wide Receivers Suck- Official Thread****

They can’t get open, they drop passes in their hands, their jet sweeps are slow and terrible. These guys are not good.
Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-31-2023, 02:54 PM   #5821
Would an idiot do that?

Quote:
Originally Posted by OnTheWarpath15 View Post

That's the problem around here, not too many folks willing to admit they were wrong.
True, but I think a large portion of people get stuck in the crossfire of the extreme opinions.

I think a lot of people dig into the issues get caught in the crossfire towards the miserable ****s who are still firmly planted in "because Chiefs"... while some people who are very let's-just-wait-and-see get caught in the crossfire towards those who are complete homers.

There are a whole lot of people who acknowledge the issues and enjoy deep diving into them AND also acknowledge "because Mahomes" those issues might not matter.

And every year I think I know what matters and it doesn't....
2020, they did great against the best teams in the league in the regular season, but injuries and Brady refs said **** you.
2021, offense went to shit for weeks against the best teams and a couple trash teams, just for :13 to happen... then of course the offense did go to shit.
2022, lost close games to the Bills and Bengals, Mahomes gets hurt, doesn't matter, won SB.

This year we could look back and laugh at this thread, and no matter what we'll be bumping posts to claim fake victory over opinions that don'tmean shit.... I'd love to think these games coming up will tell us a lot, but who the hell knows.

So, I just sit back and laugh at the worst of the doomsayers because they don't ****ing know either, and hopefully they don't have a stroke before finding out.
Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 4 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2023, 02:54 PM   #5822
Generational Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiefsCountry View Post
I don't know what is dumber you sucking Trey Lance's dick or what you just said
I’m sorry if basic football concepts go over your little head.
MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-31-2023, 02:54 PM   #5823
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sassy Squatch View Post
Meh. As far as the weak schedule goes we've still performed relatively well against the litmus tests. That Broncos game was unfortunately just a perfect storm of ****ery by the Chiefs.
There's so much parity week to week in the NFL this year that it's a dumb talking point.

Look at the Jets W for instance. They beat the Bills and Eagles. That's a quality with regardless of what anybody tells me.

Same with the Vikings. That team can beat anybody any given day when healthy. We went to their house and won while shutting Jefferson down. Another quality perfomance.
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2023, 02:56 PM   #5824
The Insider

Quote:
Originally Posted by MahomesMagic View Post
I’m sorry if basic football concepts go over your little head.
The basic concept is you have ****ing horrible football takes
ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2023, 02:57 PM   #5825
Generational Player

Quote:
The basic concept is you have ****ing horrible football takes
Boring.

Wake me up when you have something that doesn’t sound like it came from a special needs kid.
MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-31-2023, 02:58 PM   #5826
The man you could post like.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 007 View Post
Can confirm. OTW had been very positive up to this point. I'm kind of where he is as well. Something feels different this year.
Mahomes looks pretty rough when shit is going sideways because he hasn't developed enough chemistry with anyone not named Kelce that's likely to be on the field. Both losses have been all but sealed by Moore biffing a perfectly catchable ball on 4th.
Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-31-2023, 02:59 PM   #5827
The Insider

Quote:
Originally Posted by MahomesMagic View Post
Boring.

Wake me up when you have something that doesn’t sound like it came from a special needs kid.
Special needs kid you mean Trey Lance
ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-31-2023, 02:59 PM   #5828
Would an idiot do that?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mecca View Post

It is what it is now though and acting like everything is sunshine and rainbows is also ridiculous.
Why?

I mean, I don't think anyone has said everything is perfect... but why not all sunshine and roses?

It's not like anyone thinks there's a 90% chance they win the SB any given year... but knowing their floor is current AFCCG is about as sunshine and roses as you can get as a sports fan.
Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2023, 03:00 PM   #5829
Generational Player

Quote:
Special needs kid you mean Trey Lance
NFL teams had him as top ten talent.

They are smarter than you are.

If they are wrong it’s not because you know shit.
Old 10-31-2023, 03:01 PM   #5830
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bearcat View Post
Why?

I mean, I don't think anyone has said everything is perfect... but why not all sunshine and roses?

It's not like anyone thinks there's a 90% chance they win the SB any given year... but knowing their floor is current AFCCG is about as sunshine and roses as you can get as a sports fan.
Just further proof that Mecca is exactly what I have been saying he is.

Only a miserable bitch could say that with a straight face in the middle of the golden age of Chiefs football.
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2023, 03:02 PM   #5831
MVP

Quote:
True, but I think a large portion of people get stuck in the crossfire of the extreme opinions.

I think a lot of people dig into the issues get caught in the crossfire towards the miserable ****s who are still firmly planted in "because Chiefs"... while some people who are very let's-just-wait-and-see get caught in the crossfire towards those who are complete homers.

There are a whole lot of people who acknowledge the issues and enjoy deep diving into them AND also acknowledge "because Mahomes" those issues might not matter.

And every year I think I know what matters and it doesn't....
2020, they did great against the best teams in the league in the regular season, but injuries and Brady refs said **** you.
2021, offense went to shit for weeks against the best teams and a couple trash teams, just for :13 to happen... then of course the offense did go to shit.
2022, lost close games to the Bills and Bengals, Mahomes gets hurt, doesn't matter, won SB.

This year we could look back and laugh at this thread, and no matter what we'll be bumping posts to claim fake victory over opinions that don'tmean shit.... I'd love to think these games coming up will tell us a lot, but who the hell knows.

So, I just sit back and laugh at the worst of the doomsayers because they don't ****ing know either, and hopefully they don't have a stroke before finding out.
I agree with most of this.

There hasn't been a single season during Mahomes' tenure where the team didn't have some issues either offensively or defensively and the fanbase didn't have anything to complain about. There's always something to nitpick. That's natural.

Despite that, this team is on an incredible run over the last six seasons.

2020 was pretty close to a perfect season record wise. I was sure we would steamroll everyone. Yet they laid an egg in the Super Bowl. Last year there were more concerns and they won the Super Bowl.

Remember how beatable the Patriots looked during some of their Superbowl runs? Yet the bastards still won when everyone counted them out.
Gary Cooper would the whole thing.Gary Cooper would the whole thing.Gary Cooper would the whole thing.Gary Cooper would the whole thing.Gary Cooper would the whole thing.Gary Cooper would the whole thing.Gary Cooper would the whole thing.Gary Cooper would the whole thing.Gary Cooper would the whole thing.Gary Cooper would the whole thing.Gary Cooper would the whole thing.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2023, 03:03 PM   #5832
Hockey Town

Quote:
Why?

Because every damn team has at least one issue, the current one we have seems like a kinda big deal, and if you just wanna ignore and it's not anything to discuss without a bunch of namecalling then why does this place exist?
Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-31-2023, 03:08 PM   #5833
Mahomes: We Are All Witnesses

Quote:
Originally Posted by RunKC View Post
I think that's because we are so used to seeing the offense carry us. Now it's the defense.

They need to stop turning the ball over and figure this the WR problem out to make it work well enough to win
The WR problem is a talent issue… not fixable.

MVS, Skyy Moore, and Toney are veteran WR’s in this offense (30 games in, yes Skyy is a veteran)… how are you “fixing” them?
FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-31-2023, 03:11 PM   #5834
The man you could post like.

Playing Moore less and Toney more is a very good start to fixing it.
Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-31-2023, 03:18 PM   #5835
"You like to drink?"

The WRs would look better if there was a RB good enough to get a half dozen or so targets on passes out of the backfield.

I get being spoiled by Jamaal Charles ****s up the perception but Reid's offense seems to need that type of pass catcher..
Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.