Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Hall of Classics
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Closed Thread

Old 06-16-2008, 06:32 PM  
DeadPunisher

EPIC FAIL......and other stuff that makes you laugh

Old thread is archived here.
http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=185997

I have seen these in various threads, so I thought we should just put them all together. There are really funny pics out there.

Last edited by DaFace; 01-10-2013 at 11:52 PM..
ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.

Old 05-10-2014, 09:31 AM   #5806
Supporter

Just for Dave Lane

Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 05-10-2014, 11:51 AM   #5807
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by listopencil View Post
I had a Shar Pei when I was a kid and I used to toss hot dogs at him and he would just sit there and let them hit his head. I went through a whole package one time. lol
Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.

Old 05-10-2014, 03:09 PM   #5808
lurker

Quote:
Originally Posted by frankotank View Post

some will....some won't.
I had this huge bullmastiff, Tank (RIP), and this is a dog you just don't see catching frisbees. never even tried to get him to do this. we were at the lake and me and my dad were playing frisbee. Tank was watching intently. now at this time he was not and adult, but he certainly was no little pup. we were a good distance apart and Tank was closer to me than dad. I threw the frisbee and Tank TOOK OFF! he's full speed after it and launches.....right at my dad.

dude! my dad matrixes out of the way.....Tank flys through the space just recently occupied by my dads chest.....and catches the frisbee!

we were like HOLY SHIT! that was AWESOME!

the damn dog became the frisbee-ist catching dog you've ever seen! amazing to see an animal that big going airborne after a frisbee.
damn I miss that dog. best one I've ever had. I'm actually tearing up a little just thinking about him. he was a BADASS! at his biggest he'd still get air for that damn frisbee.

if my dad hadn't gotten out of the way it'd a damn near killed him.....
FYP. "damn hear rectum"

HA HA!! Lame, yes, drunk so I had to..
damaticous must have mowed badgirl's lawn.damaticous must have mowed badgirl's lawn.damaticous must have mowed badgirl's lawn.damaticous must have mowed badgirl's lawn.damaticous must have mowed badgirl's lawn.damaticous must have mowed badgirl's lawn.damaticous must have mowed badgirl's lawn.damaticous must have mowed badgirl's lawn.damaticous must have mowed badgirl's lawn.damaticous must have mowed badgirl's lawn.damaticous must have mowed badgirl's lawn.

Old 05-11-2014, 01:01 AM   #5809
Valiant 'The Thread Killer'

Luv? for your first date?
Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.

Old 05-11-2014, 01:07 AM   #5810
Mindful Taoist German

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valiant View Post

Luv? for your first date?
The sound of her giving a hummer is HORRIFYING.

Absolutely fear inducing...
Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 05-11-2014, 07:20 AM   #5811
Ain't no relax!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rausch View Post

If I were blindfolded and erect, and heard that sound near my junk area, I would be the **** outta there.......
Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 05-11-2014, 07:29 PM   #5812
Supporter

If that Grapefruit juice got inside the pee hole, oh JFC that would burn.
notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 05-11-2014, 09:48 PM   #5813
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rausch View Post

Were those sounds real? They sounded like an alien sucking a human brain out of its skull.
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 05-12-2014, 12:18 AM   #5814
MVP

OldSchool has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.OldSchool has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.OldSchool has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.OldSchool has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.OldSchool has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.OldSchool has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.OldSchool has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.OldSchool has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.OldSchool has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.OldSchool has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.OldSchool has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.

Old 05-12-2014, 12:22 AM   #5815
MVP

OldSchool has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.OldSchool has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.OldSchool has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.OldSchool has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.OldSchool has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.OldSchool has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.OldSchool has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.OldSchool has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.OldSchool has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.OldSchool has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.OldSchool has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.

Old 05-12-2014, 12:23 AM   #5816
MVP

Old 05-12-2014, 12:23 AM   #5817
MVP

Old 05-12-2014, 12:29 AM   #5818
MVP

Old 05-12-2014, 08:01 AM   #5819
Resident Glue Sniffer

Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 05-12-2014, 07:21 PM   #5820
Valiant 'The Thread Killer'

Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.

Closed Thread