Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Closed Thread

Old 08-01-2014, 07:42 AM  
Cast Iron Jedi

What's for dinner? Here's mine... (Part 2)

What you got?
Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 06-09-2015, 02:28 PM   #5776
Most Valuable Villain

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fire Me Boy! View Post
My only real beef is the complete lack of consistency to the application of bans and miserable user status. As it is, it's a popularity contest, and god forbid you piss of more than one mod.
Then the logical option would not to piss off more than one mod. When you consistently troll every ****ing thread and don't have a valid input....you're going to get shit on. ESPECIALLY when your first post in every thread is "this guy can start threads....but I can't?!".
The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 06-09-2015, 02:34 PM   #5777
Cast Iron Jedi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pestilence View Post
Then the logical option would not to piss off more than one mod. When you consistently troll every ****ing thread and don't have a valid input....you're going to get shit on. ESPECIALLY when your first post in every thread is "this guy can start threads....but I can't?!".
Anyone here would do that if thread priv's were revoked.

Again, I'm not saying right or wrong to Inmem's situation. I like the guy, but 98 percent of my interaction with him is in this thread, where he seems like a cool guy.

But there are a dozen or more other fools that are more trollish and more annoying, and nothing ever happens to them. If we're going to mod the crap out of trolls, then by god do it consistently.
Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 06-09-2015, 02:48 PM   #5778
Trippin' BAWLZ

Quote:
Anyone here would do that if thread priv's were revoked.

Again, I'm not saying right or wrong to Inmem's situation. I like the guy, but 98 percent of my interaction with him is in this thread, where he seems like a cool guy.

But there are a dozen or more other fools that are more trollish and more annoying, and nothing ever happens to them. If we're going to mod the crap out of trolls, then by god do it consistently.
Yea who the **** keeps giving hootie a free pass?
DaNewGuy 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.DaNewGuy 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.DaNewGuy 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.DaNewGuy 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.DaNewGuy 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.DaNewGuy 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.DaNewGuy 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.DaNewGuy 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.DaNewGuy 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.DaNewGuy 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.DaNewGuy 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.

Old 06-09-2015, 04:09 PM   #5779
Yum! Buc Marshmellows!

Well I tried beef ribs for the first time. A small rack of four, since they were a good price. Used a Bobby Flay rub, lo-n-slo in oven for 4 hourse before adding the BBQ sauce and carmelizing them up. No pics because I picked the bone when done before serving to test taste it. So it wouldn't make a good pick. Roasted some potatoes and onions in the pan drippings ( pour most of it out though but used just enough) and those came out great with good carmelization. Grilled leftover summer squash veggies and eggplant. Iced tea to drink.

They were good and did not smoke them. I didn't think smoking beef sounded very good. Has anyone done that who can give me their opinion on that.
BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 06-09-2015, 04:29 PM   #5780
Cast Iron Jedi

Quote:
Originally Posted by BucEyedPea View Post
Well I tried beef ribs for the first time. A small rack of four, since they were a good price. Used a Bobby Flay rub, lo-n-slo in oven for 4 hourse before adding the BBQ sauce and carmelizing them up. No pics because I picked the bone when done before serving to test taste it. So it wouldn't make a good pick. Roasted some potatoes and onions in the pan drippings ( pour most of it out though but used just enough) and those came out great with good carmelization. Grilled leftover summer squash veggies and eggplant. Iced tea to drink.

They were good and did not smoke them. I didn't think smoking beef sounded very good. Has anyone done that who can give me their opinion on that.

Smoked beef ribs are outstanding.

Old 06-09-2015, 04:38 PM   #5781
Yum! Buc Marshmellows!

Quote:
Smoked beef ribs are outstanding.
Really? I have a hard time with the idea of smoking beef, whereas it seems natural with pork. Though I am not a big smoked food person—chicken, turkey or fish even. But I'm fine with it on pork.

I asked, because I was going to do this two different ways. One using Liquid Smoke, which I do on my spareribs or baby backs, and one without. This came out so good I decided to not try doing a version with a smoke flavor. Hmmm...maybe I should try it now.
BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 06-09-2015, 04:50 PM   #5782
Cast Iron Jedi

Quote:
Really? I have a hard time with the idea of smoking beef, whereas it seems natural with pork. Though I am not a big smoked food person—chicken, turkey or fish even. But I'm fine with it on pork.

I asked, because I was going to do this two different ways. One using Liquid Smoke, which I do on my spareribs or baby backs, and one without. This came out so good I decided to not try doing a version with a smoke flavor. Hmmm...maybe I should try it now.

Not smoking beef? Smoked brisket is one of the finest foods on the planet.

Old 06-09-2015, 05:03 PM   #5783
BOOM!1!

Baked cod and salad with a bottle of cheap wine.
Ceej is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ceej is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ceej is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ceej is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ceej is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ceej is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ceej is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ceej is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ceej is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ceej is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ceej is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 06-09-2015, 05:04 PM   #5784
Mod Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ceej View Post
Baked cod and salad with a bottle of cheap wine.
Why you wrecking a great low carb/calorie meal brah???!!!
lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 06-09-2015, 05:05 PM   #5785
BOOM!1!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lewdog View Post
Why you wrecking a great low carb/calorie meal brah???!!!
Because it's taking up room in the fridge.

And we've been doing better re: eating habits.
Ceej is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ceej is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ceej is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ceej is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ceej is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ceej is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ceej is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ceej is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ceej is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ceej is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ceej is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 06-09-2015, 05:06 PM   #5786
Mod Team

Quote:

How's the Moose jersey fitting? It's a great jersey to have now!
lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 06-09-2015, 05:07 PM   #5787
BOOM!1!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lewdog View Post
How's the Moose jersey fitting? It's a great jersey to have now!

Sold it for millions!!!!!!!

Old 06-09-2015, 05:19 PM   #5788
Yum! Buc Marshmellows!

Quote:
Not smoking beef? Smoked brisket is one of the finest foods on the planet.
Had that once, and wasn't crazy about it.

I prefer my brisket Jewish style—braised in wine, tomatoes and onions until very tender. Then served with green beans and mashed taters in the same braising sauce pour over everything. Yummmmmm.

Old 06-09-2015, 05:20 PM   #5789
Yum! Buc Marshmellows!

Quote:

I little wine won't hurt. In face it's very good for you. Unless you're a wino.

Old 06-09-2015, 05:24 PM   #5790
Cast Iron Jedi

Quote:
Had that once, and wasn't crazy about it.
By this statement I am confident you didn't have even decent smoked brisket.

Closed Thread