Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 02-26-2020, 10:28 PM  
MVP

***NON-POLITICAL COVID-19 Discussion Thread***

A couple of reminders...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bwana View Post
Once again, don't come in this thread with some kind of political agenda, or you will be shown the door. If you want to go that route, there is a thread about this in DC.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dartgod View Post
People, there is a lot of good information in this thread, let's try to keep the petty bickering to a minimum.

We all have varying opinions about the impact of this, the numbers, etc. We will all never agree with each other. But we can all keep it civil.

Thanks!

Click here for the original OP:

Spoiler!

Last edited by Bearcat; 03-25-2020 at 08:56 AM.. Reason: adding spoiler tag
JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 12-29-2021, 02:20 PM   #57691
MVP

Drove to my local CVS drugstore 30 minutes ago to get some deodorant. As I pulled into the parking lot I was almost t-boned by a car doing about 40 to the front of the store where it stopped in the handicap space and a lady jumped out leaving her car on and ran into the store. I noticed several others running into the store as well. When I walked inside, I saw a table selling Binax covid test kits and folks were grabbing up all the boxes. Employees were trying to tell people only 6 per customer. Pure chaos driven by fear.

What a fine line we walk seperating civility and havoc.
jdubya is too fat/Omaha.jdubya is too fat/Omaha.jdubya is too fat/Omaha.jdubya is too fat/Omaha.jdubya is too fat/Omaha.jdubya is too fat/Omaha.jdubya is too fat/Omaha.jdubya is too fat/Omaha.jdubya is too fat/Omaha.jdubya is too fat/Omaha.jdubya is too fat/Omaha.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2021, 02:25 PM   #57692
I love your mom

Quote:
Originally Posted by O.city View Post
Tons of people with Covid around us

Anecdotal but all minor symptoms this far

We had a total of 600 cases in our district since this all started 600 in 2 years and it almost doubled in the last month , seems like al mild stuff even the outbreak at the local LTC 30+ cases had no deaths and 2 hospitalizations .

It jsut seems like it got way more contagious , been playing full out hockey since sept with zero cases on local teams and now it seems like every team has them now.
Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.
Old 12-29-2021, 02:25 PM   #57693
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdubya View Post
Drove to my local CVS drugstore 30 minutes ago to get some deodorant. As I pulled into the parking lot I was almost t-boned by a car doing about 40 to the front of the store where it stopped in the handicap space and a lady jumped out leaving her car on and ran into the store. I noticed several others running into the store as well. When I walked inside, I saw a table selling Binax covid test kits and folks were grabbing up all the boxes. Employees were trying to tell people only 6 per customer. Pure chaos driven by fear.

At home Covid tests are this winters version of TP.
penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2021, 02:27 PM   #57694
Supporter

Still a bit sluggish today after getting booster on Monday. Tried to split some wood and almost died after 4 or 5 logs. Not 100% sure it is side effect from vax or I am out of shape from not being very active the last month or so while recovering from back injury.
penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.
Old 12-29-2021, 03:44 PM   #57695
Life is changing..

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdubya View Post

I once saw a grown man punch another grown man over a Tickle Me Elmo at Walmart. Nothing surprises me anymore.
TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-29-2021, 03:56 PM   #57696
Hey Loochy, I'm hooome!

Quote:
Originally Posted by penguinz View Post
Still a bit sluggish today after getting booster on Monday. Tried to split some wood and almost died after 4 or 5 logs. Not 100% sure it is side effect from vax or I am out of shape from not being very active the last month or so while recovering from back injury.
I'm pretty sure it's not the vax
loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-29-2021, 03:59 PM   #57697
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by loochy View Post
I'm pretty sure it's not the vax
I would guess it is part of it but not all. After the second dose back in April I was down for several days. Couldn't walk across the house without getting winded.
Old 12-29-2021, 04:01 PM   #57698
"Think BOOM!"

Quote:
Did you use an axe or some other appropriate tool?
Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-29-2021, 04:02 PM   #57699
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donger View Post
Did you use an axe or some other appropriate tool?
An 8lb splitting maul. Is that appropriate?
Old 12-29-2021, 04:05 PM   #57700
"Think BOOM!"

Quote:
An 8lb splitting maul. Is that appropriate?
I have no idea. I've never "split wood."
Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-29-2021, 04:06 PM   #57701
Supporter

Quote:
Great workout when not feeling like crap.
Old 12-29-2021, 04:10 PM   #57702
MVP

Quote:
Try it sometime. It's good for the soul
jdubya is too fat/Omaha.jdubya is too fat/Omaha.jdubya is too fat/Omaha.jdubya is too fat/Omaha.jdubya is too fat/Omaha.jdubya is too fat/Omaha.jdubya is too fat/Omaha.jdubya is too fat/Omaha.jdubya is too fat/Omaha.jdubya is too fat/Omaha.jdubya is too fat/Omaha.
Old 12-29-2021, 04:32 PM   #57703
In Search of a Life

Quote:
You're loss, it's quite relaxing and a good workout at the same time.
IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-29-2021, 04:47 PM   #57704
Supporter

Don't listen to these guys. We only had wood heat growing up. Splitting wood sucks.
IA_Chiefs_fan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.IA_Chiefs_fan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.IA_Chiefs_fan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.IA_Chiefs_fan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.IA_Chiefs_fan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.IA_Chiefs_fan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.IA_Chiefs_fan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.IA_Chiefs_fan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.IA_Chiefs_fan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.IA_Chiefs_fan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.IA_Chiefs_fan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2021, 04:56 PM   #57705
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by IA_Chiefs_fan View Post
Don't listen to these guys. We only had wood heat growing up. Splitting wood sucks.
When I said it is good for the soul, I was thinking along the lines of it being a character builder