Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Closed Thread

Old 08-01-2014, 07:42 AM  
Cast Iron Jedi

What's for dinner? Here's mine... (Part 2)

What you got?
Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 06-08-2015, 08:48 PM   #5746
I like Pie!

Aldi spaghetti, prego traditional sauce and Hy-Vee breaded ravioli. I am fat and happy and didn't lift a finger other than to feed my face.
Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 06-08-2015, 08:52 PM   #5747
FINALLY! The wait is over.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buzz View Post
Aldi spaghetti, prego traditional sauce and Hy-Vee breaded ravioli. I am fat and happy and didn't lift a finger other than to feed my face.
You uncultured heathen! I tried a sirloin burger from McDonald's today. No fries. I'm halfway to my 4 annual visits there.
Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 06-08-2015, 08:54 PM   #5748
Gimme My Berries Back!

Made a quick but homemade ginger carrot soup. Half slice of toast.

Because I had two slices of pizza for lunch. Oh my!
BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 06-08-2015, 08:56 PM   #5749
In Search of a Life

Those of you talking about knives, and not wanting to spend the money for a Cutco set (Great knives, by the way, and they've lasted in great shape since the '80's, for my family), might want to take a look at the Cook's Illustrated America's Test Kitchen a la carte knife set.
Just Passin' By is obviously part of the inner Circle.Just Passin' By is obviously part of the inner Circle.Just Passin' By is obviously part of the inner Circle.Just Passin' By is obviously part of the inner Circle.Just Passin' By is obviously part of the inner Circle.Just Passin' By is obviously part of the inner Circle.Just Passin' By is obviously part of the inner Circle.Just Passin' By is obviously part of the inner Circle.Just Passin' By is obviously part of the inner Circle.Just Passin' By is obviously part of the inner Circle.Just Passin' By is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 06-08-2015, 09:04 PM   #5750
I like Pie!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Flopnuts View Post
You uncultured heathen! I tried a sirloin burger from McDonald's today. No fries. I'm halfway to my 4 annual visits there.
Should have got the fries! Kidding, but fries sound very good right now, even cold... Craving salt with the beer.
Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 06-08-2015, 09:09 PM   #5751
I like Pie!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BucEyedPea View Post
Made a quick but homemade ginger carrot soup. Half slice of toast.

Because I had two slices of pizza for lunch. Oh my!

You ate your S.O. lunch? That's not nice.

Old 06-08-2015, 09:10 PM   #5752

Quote:
Should have got the fries! Kidding, but fries sound very good right now, even cold... Craving salt with the beer.
Yeah. They sound good with the rum right now too! It's weird. Suddenly I'm eating like Michael Jordan because that burger is literally all I've had to eat today and I'm not remotely hungry. I'm actually growing a bit concerned about my lack of appetite. I've dropped over 30lbs over it and while at my size that's a good thing, it's odd. I've always had an appetite and I struggled to put that 1/3rd pounder down.
Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 06-08-2015, 09:10 PM   #5753
In Search of a Life

Dinner was a turkey. First, I popped the thighs out of joint. Then, I pulled the skin almost entirely from the carcass, in order to get a full rub on as much of the meat as possible. I rubbed in a thick paste of butter and seasonings, with lots of garlic, all over the inside, and outside of the bird.

At the end, I went with wine-infused pan drippings instead of a full gravy.

Delicious.
Just Passin' By is obviously part of the inner Circle.Just Passin' By is obviously part of the inner Circle.Just Passin' By is obviously part of the inner Circle.Just Passin' By is obviously part of the inner Circle.Just Passin' By is obviously part of the inner Circle.Just Passin' By is obviously part of the inner Circle.Just Passin' By is obviously part of the inner Circle.Just Passin' By is obviously part of the inner Circle.Just Passin' By is obviously part of the inner Circle.Just Passin' By is obviously part of the inner Circle.Just Passin' By is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 06-08-2015, 09:21 PM   #5754
I like Pie!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Flopnuts View Post
Yeah. They sound good with the rum right now too! It's weird. Suddenly I'm eating like Michael Jordan because that burger is literally all I've had to eat today and I'm not remotely hungry. I'm actually growing a bit concerned about my lack of appetite. I've dropped over 30lbs over it and while at my size that's a good thing, it's odd. I've always had an appetite and I struggled to put that 1/3rd pounder down.
Good for you, keep on keeping on! I'm average size but I have a bigger neighbor, one of my best friends, somehow when I talk to you, I see him, you may be brothers.

Old 06-08-2015, 09:45 PM   #5755

Quote:
Good for you, keep on keeping on! I'm average size but I have a bigger neighbor, one of my best friends, somehow when I talk to you, I see him, you may be brothers.
We're really the best. Always judged so we rarely judge others. Everyone's got problems ya know?

Old 06-08-2015, 09:51 PM   #5756
Baba Ganoush

Flopnuts help me out man. I was out on the miserable list. I would to have my rights back and I apologize for my actions!!!!!
In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 06-08-2015, 10:09 PM   #5757

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inmem58 View Post
Flopnuts help me out man. I was out on the miserable list. I would to have my rights back and I apologize for my actions!!!!!
Bro, I get it. I'm very public with the action I take. I didn't punish you. I was ready too, but someone else pulled that trigger. We have almost a ten man team. You asking people to start a movement on your behalf didn't help. The fact that no one did made it worse. The Mods consider you a troll And a hassle. You need to convince literally every single one of them to give you another chance. Sorry Bro. Not my site. I don't work alone. It's practically unanimous against you. Help me, help you.

Old 06-08-2015, 10:21 PM   #5758
Baba Ganoush

It would be impossible to reach out to every mod. It takes me like 49 minutes for one post.

It's like my iPhone has been baked in AIDS, double dipped in Ebola and glazed with antifreeze. This is worse than gout
In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 06-08-2015, 10:31 PM   #5759
Consuming CP souls

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inmem58 View Post
It would be impossible to reach out to every mod. It takes me like 49 minutes for one post.

It's like my iPhone has been baked in AIDS, double dipped in Ebola and glazed with antifreeze. This is worse than gout
Don't troll and drive kids!!! I'm guessing that douche knowmo was zapped too.
Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 06-08-2015, 10:33 PM   #5760
Gimme My Berries Back!

Quote:
You ate your S.O. lunch? That's not nice.
No. I ate the one at the natural food supermarket without wheat when I shopped. They're very filling and are loaded with veggies on top and have more cheese than typical pizza.
BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Closed Thread