Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 04-24-2010, 06:18 AM  
In Search of a Life

50 Beers to Try Before You Die

Thought the beer snobs here might like this article (and probably critique the hell out of it).

http://www.wisdeo.com/articles/view_post/2984
(CBS) You've heard of "100 Bottles of Beer on the Wall"?

How about 50 to try before you die?!
Spoiler!

Last edited by Bearcat; 04-01-2011 at 08:05 PM..
NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-30-2024, 07:58 PM   #5746
Cheat Death

Quote:
Originally Posted by lewdog View Post
Great looking plant!

LFG!!!!!
I’ve got the inside thriving

Outside looking like I moved to a different planet

Send help
KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2024, 08:01 PM   #5747
Mod Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCUnited View Post
I’ve got the inside thriving

Outside looking like I moved to a different planet

Send help
We need to switch you to bubbler emitters. Easy job and I’m part Mexican.
lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-09-2024, 11:58 AM   #5748
Politically Incorrect

Was in the mood for some craft porters and bought a variety of things. Also picked up a Dogfish Head 120 Minute IPA.

$35 six pack

My first is the KBS Spicy Chocolate. This may be the heaviest/thickest beer I ever had. A tinge of spice and definitely has flavor.

Not for the novices....
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Craft Beer 6 pack.jpg
Views:	17
Size:	128.9 KB
ID:	127553   Click image for larger version

Name:	KBS Spicy Chocolate.jpg
Views:	12
Size:	94.5 KB
ID:	127554  
scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-12-2024, 07:37 AM   #5749
Baba Ganoush

In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-12-2024, 07:46 AM   #5750
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by In58men View Post
Not to be confused with Garage Beer Co from Barcelona which is one of the best breweries in the world. ****ing cool cans too. Hard to get fresh cans in the UK now unfortunately and this picture from pre-covid is the last can of theirs I had.

Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.
Old 06-12-2024, 07:52 AM   #5751
Cheat Death

Quote:
Originally Posted by In58men View Post
This seems like a no brainer investment
KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-15-2024, 02:16 PM   #5752
Would an idiot do that?

Picked up OHSO's latest Knights on Windsor, because what says 'June in Arizona' like a 14% BBA Scotch Ale... they always do an outstanding job of mixing flavors so nothing is overpowering. And it drinks lighter than their stouts, of course.

Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2024, 06:31 PM   #5753
Veteran

Enjoying a hazy as **** DIPA from Sureshot, my favourite brewery in the UK. Sureshot are quite a new brewery and the head brewer/owner used to be the head brewer at Cloudwater when they were awarded 2nd best brewery in the world by Ratebeer. Tastes just like the beers Cloudwater used to make.

Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.
Old 06-15-2024, 07:37 PM   #5754
Politically Incorrect

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bearcat View Post
Picked up OHSO's latest Knights on Windsor, because what says 'June in Arizona' like a 14% BBA Scotch Ale... they always do an outstanding job of mixing flavors so nothing is overpowering. And it drinks lighter than their stouts, of course.

The OHSO location I like in North Scottsdale was shut down for renovations.

You buy these onsite or at store? I don't see their beers carried in many places.
scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-15-2024, 07:38 PM   #5755
Politically Incorrect

Quote:
Originally Posted by Womble View Post
Enjoying a hazy as **** DIPA from Sureshot, my favourite brewery in the UK. Sureshot are quite a new brewery and the head brewer/owner used to be the head brewer at Cloudwater when they were awarded 2nd best brewery in the world by Ratebeer. Tastes just like the beers Cloudwater used to make.

Thats one damn hazy Hazy!
Old 06-15-2024, 09:20 PM   #5756
BOOM!1!

Quote:

I had the Triple Mash from New Holland this past year.

It was surprisingly smooth for 18%.

I love me some stouts, even when it's hot as balls outside.
Ceej is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ceej is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ceej is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ceej is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ceej is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ceej is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ceej is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ceej is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ceej is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ceej is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ceej is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-16-2024, 06:07 AM   #5757
Cheat Death

Quote:
Was at Wilderness DTPHX yesterday for Shadowcaster, their collab stout with Bottle Logic

Honestly wasn't all that great. Felt like a stout brewed for the 111F temp yesterday. Thin and kind of muted given all the additions

Old 06-16-2024, 08:23 AM   #5758
Would an idiot do that?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ceej View Post
I had the Triple Mash from New Holland this past year.

It was surprisingly smooth for 18%.

I love me some stouts, even when it's hot as balls outside.
I never saw that one around, but wanted to try it... Dragon's Milk was a favorite back in the day, before moving here and learning of the super thicccccc stouts of the Southwest.
Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-16-2024, 08:27 AM   #5759
Would an idiot do that?

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCUnited View Post
Was at Wilderness DTPHX yesterday for Shadowcaster, their collab stout with Bottle Logic

Honestly wasn't all that great. Felt like a stout brewed for the 111F temp yesterday. Thin and kind of muted given all the additions
Damn, only a 4.12 on Untappd.... I think water is rated 4.2 and Fundamental Observation a 4.27, so falling outside that window is rough.
Old 06-16-2024, 08:37 AM   #5760
BOOM!1!

Quote:
I never saw that one around, but wanted to try it... Dragon's Milk was a favorite back in the day, before moving here and learning of the super thicccccc stouts of the Southwest.
I never enjoyed stouts, but as I've gotten older I've learned to love them. The Triple Mash scared me at first, but you couldn't tell it was 18%. Very chocolate-y. Their variant out now, the Smore's is one of my favorites too.

Granted, I do enjoy pastry stouts the most, I can still appreciate all of them.

The perks of working in the beer industry is telling my wife that I'm buying/drinking for "science."
Ceej is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ceej is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ceej is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ceej is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ceej is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ceej is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ceej is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ceej is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ceej is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ceej is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ceej is obviously part of the inner Circle.