TambaBerry CARDINALS
bigjosh BUCCANEERS

Rules

Spoiler!

Chiefs Planet Bowl I Champions: KCrockaholic—Chiefs
Chiefs Planet Bowl II Champions: KCrockaholic—Chiefs
Chiefs Planet Bowl III Champions: KCrockaholic—Chiefs
Chiefs Planet Bowl IV Champions: KCrockaholic—Chiefs

Last edited by pugsnotdrugs19; 08-07-2018 at 01:47 PM..
pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-03-2018, 08:39 PM   #5716
I'll be back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCrockaholic View Post
This was a major meltdown in play calling for Hammock. Lots of stupid shit in that game.
I wasn't leaving anything in the playbook.

I almost, almost, almost got you you on that wildcat play. Greg Bond just couldn't get out on his route.

It would have been glorious. GLORIOUS!
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-03-2018, 08:42 PM   #5717
The man you could post like.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties View Post
I wasn't leaving anything in the playbook.

I almost, almost, almost got you you on that wildcat play. Greg Bond just couldn't get out on his route.

It would have been glorious. GLORIOUS!
Seems like that's all you have to offer after your annual raping by KC. Just a bunch of "what ifs" and excuses. For someone that whines and bitches about "tipping his cap", or whatever the **** you're on about with NWO, you sure have a hard time of acknowledging when you're beaten.
Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-03-2018, 08:42 PM   #5718
I'll be back.

I mean what the **** am I supposed to do?

This guy intercepts shovel passes.

You have to be creative and think outside the box when this dick interfaces his neural cortex directly into his ps4.

Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-03-2018, 08:44 PM   #5719

Doing the Madden equivalent of shitting into your own hand and throwing it at the wall is "creative", I guess, but you sure as shit aren't winning any games like that against someone like KC.
Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-03-2018, 08:46 PM   #5720
I'll be back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Superturtle View Post
Seems like that's all you have to offer after your annual raping by KC. Just a bunch of "what ifs" and excuses. For someone that whines and bitches about "tipping his cap", or whatever the **** you're on about with NWO, you sure have a hard time of acknowledging when you're beaten.
I haven't offered any excuses. But I did improve from the previous year's beating. Losing 33-12, especially when you left 10 points on the table (a missed FG and whatever the **** happened on that other goal-to-go possession where I couldn't get it to Kelce on 4th) and gave him 14 on a goddamn pick six on a ****ing bitchtitted shovel pass and a 97-yard TD on a dumb run commit play...isn't so bad.

The previous year...that was just a total ass kicking after the first 10 plays.
Old 07-03-2018, 08:49 PM   #5721
I'll be back.

Quote:
Doing the Madden equivalent of shitting into your own hand and throwing it at the wall is "creative", I guess, but you sure as shit aren't winning any games like that against someone like KC.
Listen bud, I didn't just randomly put wildcat into my offense.

I practiced that shit for at least two hours and messed with different guys at QB to see if their accuracy was going to be enough.

I tried the pass play with max protect and without to determine if it was too risky.

If I get back to a 4th Super Bowl to complete my Buffalo Bills impression...you'll see something else wacky.

You can't just line up against Rocko and run stock shit. He's too good.
Old 07-03-2018, 08:49 PM   #5722
Sarcasm

I’m just having hope that Hammock can become a good Madden 19 player and maybe challenge me there. He peaked Madden 18 3 months ago before he got his job. After his job he’s been trash. Just saying.
KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 07-03-2018, 08:50 PM   #5723

He was using a different offensive playbook and still whipped that monkey ass. No moral victories for you, good sir. Own your shellacking.
Old 07-03-2018, 08:51 PM   #5724
I'll be back.

Quote:
He was using a different offensive playbook and still whipped that monkey ass. No moral victories for you, good sir. Own your shellacking.
Offensively, yes, I got my ass kicked.

Defensively? I made strides. New playbook or not.
Old 07-03-2018, 08:52 PM   #5725
I'll be back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCrockaholic View Post
I’m just having hope that Hammock can become a good Madden 19 player and maybe challenge me there. He peaked Madden 18 3 months ago before he got his job. After his job he’s been trash. Just saying.
I got better against NWO and worse against you.

I'm really looking forward to our two games this season, though.

I know you can't maintain that level of focus twice in one season.
Old 07-03-2018, 08:53 PM   #5726

Quote:
Listen bud, I didn't just randomly put wildcat into my offense.

I practiced that shit for at least two hours and messed with different guys at QB to see if their accuracy was going to be enough.

I tried the pass play with max protect and without to determine if it was too risky.

If I get back to a 4th Super Bowl to complete my Buffalo Bills impression...you'll see something else wacky.

You can't just line up against Rocko and run stock shit. He's too good.
I mean, I run the stock Chiefs playbook against KC every time I play him and I've never been stonewalled like you've been. Save your pathetic "it wasnt a superbowl game, durhur" excuse, because I jumped onto a team that you raped and pillaged with CPU exploitative trades and still gave him a halfway decent showing.
Old 07-03-2018, 08:54 PM   #5727
Sarcasm

Quote:

KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 07-03-2018, 08:55 PM   #5728
Choco Favre

Quote:
I got better against NWO and worse against you.

I'm really looking forward to our two games this season, though.

You looked great the other day when we played for money.
New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-03-2018, 08:56 PM   #5729
I'll be back.

About to test these new sliders.

Pray for me.
Old 07-03-2018, 08:56 PM   #5730

Quote:
Originally Posted by New World Order View Post
You looked great the other day when we played for money.
You, on the other hand, always seem to bend me over and **** me in the ass defensively.