TambaBerry CARDINALS
bigjosh BUCCANEERS

Rules

Spoiler!

Chiefs Planet Bowl I Champions: KCrockaholic—Chiefs
Chiefs Planet Bowl II Champions: KCrockaholic—Chiefs
Chiefs Planet Bowl III Champions: KCrockaholic—Chiefs
Chiefs Planet Bowl IV Champions: KCrockaholic—Chiefs

Last edited by pugsnotdrugs19; 08-07-2018 at 01:47 PM..
pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-03-2018, 08:04 PM   #5701
I'll be back.

Rocko would destroy NWO in a game that actually counted.

He's in a different mode when a Super Bowl is on the line.

That shovel pass you intercepted was OUT OF THIS ****ING WORLD.
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-03-2018, 08:15 PM   #5702
Sarcasm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties View Post

Maybe true. I won’t make excuses. I lost to NWO. He played GREAT defense. I was also not entirely mentally involved in the game. My wife was nude in the living room and I had distractions. But I still had trouble vs his Cover 4, and especially cover 2. I made the same offensive mistake TWICE against his cover 2. I wasn’t even mad about losing though. More relieved. The pressure is off now as far as Chiefsplanet is concerned.

But I won’t discount NWO. He’s a very good player. My ONLY complaint for him would literally just be his YouTube cheese type stuff he runs. When you play a cheese, you gotta match cheese with cheese. He forced me into cheese which is something I don’t normally do. The fact he forced me into calling cheese to match his cheese means he had the mental advantage and I was playing into his hand. That in itself is respectable.
KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 07-03-2018, 08:18 PM   #5703
I'll be back.

RULES FOR SEASON 4

Game Speed: FAST
Trade Deadline: ON
Minimum Play Clock Time: 15 seconds
Quarter length: 9 minutes

NEW CPU SLIDERS

PASS BLOCKING: 60
WR CATCHING: 60
RUN BLOCKING: 60
PASS DEFENSE REACTION TIME: 80
INTERCEPTIONS: 50
PASS COVERAGE: 70
TACKLING: 70

We'll take a look at preseason results and adjust as needed.
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-03-2018, 08:19 PM   #5704
Choco Favre

What were the sliders in comparison to last season?
New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-03-2018, 08:21 PM   #5705
I'll be back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by New World Order View Post
What were the sliders in comparison to last season?
+20 or so in each category

The real difference is going to be game speed, and less time to adjust at the line of scrimmage...just like IRL.

Get ready to play fast, boys.
Old 07-03-2018, 08:21 PM   #5706
Sarcasm

Quote:
RULES FOR SEASON 4

Game Speed: FAST
Trade Deadline: ON
Minimum Play Clock Time: 15 seconds
Quarter length: 9 minutes

NEW CPU SLIDERS

PASS BLOCKING: 60
WR CATCHING: 60
RUN BLOCKING: 60
PASS DEFENSE REACTION TIME: 80
INTERCEPTIONS: 50
PASS COVERAGE: 70
TACKLING: 70

We'll take a look at preseason results and adjust as needed.

That’s it? Pussy.
KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 07-03-2018, 08:23 PM   #5707
I'll be back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCrockaholic View Post
That’s it? Pussy.
I said we were going to ease in and we were.

Trust me, you're going to notice plenty of difference.

Your days of 100 point games are over.
Old 07-03-2018, 08:23 PM   #5708
Choco Favre

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCrockaholic View Post
That’s it? Pussy.
We had a damn good defensive game last time we played and those sliders were normal (i think).
New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-03-2018, 08:24 PM   #5709
Sarcasm

Quote:
I said we were going to ease in and we were.

Trust me, you're going to notice plenty of difference.

Your days of 100 point games are over.
I hope so. Those games were actually boring to me. I was running it up to prove a point.
Old 07-03-2018, 08:27 PM   #5710
Choco Favre

Quote:

I dunno who will win but it won't be a blowout.
Old 07-03-2018, 08:28 PM   #5711
Choco Favre

I hope I get both of you early before the injury calamities start.
Old 07-03-2018, 08:28 PM   #5712
I'll be back.

That Broncos team is nasty with Luck at the helm now.

You may just take 2nd in the West, Rocko.
Old 07-03-2018, 08:30 PM   #5713
Sarcasm

Quote:
That Broncos team is nasty with Luck at the helm now.

You may just take 2nd in the West, Rocko.
Lmaoooo ok.
Old 07-03-2018, 08:32 PM   #5714
The man you could post like.

Quote:

Maybe you would've had a chance if your offensive playcalling wasn't so horrendous. 3 wildcat plays that got blown the **** up? A ****ing fake PAT that puts the ball on the 15 yard line and has virtually no chance of going in? You sure you didn't bake yourself a batch of "special" cookies?
Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-03-2018, 08:37 PM   #5715
Sarcasm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Superturtle View Post
Maybe you would've had a chance if your offensive playcalling wasn't so horrendous. 3 wildcat plays that got blown the **** up? A ****ing fake PAT that puts the ball on the 15 yard line and has virtually no chance of going in? You sure you didn't bake yourself a batch of "special" cookies?
This was a major meltdown in play calling for Hammock. Lots of stupid shit in that game.