Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 08-08-2007, 04:11 PM  
Kind of a mod

***OFFICIAL HBO Hard Knocks Thread***

NFL.com Bonus Video
Hosted Video Streams
No download required, and you can watch any time!

Single-Episode Torrents
Custom DVD Torrents
To use these, download and install ImgBurn. Open the "MDS" file with ImgBurn. It's pretty self explanatory from there.
Special thanks go to (in no particular order) BigRedChief, MTG#10, drunkie, penguinz, Tribal Warfare, C-Mac, morphius, GoChiefs, and allen_kcCard for providing links for this thread.

Last edited by DaFace; 09-11-2007 at 10:44 AM..
DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-16-2007, 07:43 AM   #556
DT: HOF Class of 2009

ChiefsPlanet members,

Carl Peterson is a great guy who cares only about the fans and the team. Your impressions of him from this show are incorrect.

Signed,

Rufus Dawes
ChiefsFan4Life is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.ChiefsFan4Life is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.
Old 08-16-2007, 07:46 AM   #557
In Mahomes I trust!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat Elvis
Were they squeezing your tits when they did the piece on the milk?
OMG! THAT IS FUGGIN HILARIOUS!!

Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 08-16-2007, 08:00 AM   #558
Rockin' yer FACE OFF!

This show is totally making my offseason. I really felt for Boomer, you could tell he was really pissed about not being able to play.

The hazing of Bowe was scripted, only in the sense that the players planned it out beforehand. This hazing stuff goes on all the time, regardless of the cameras, so I don't think it was "staged" per se.

IMO, Herm wants to start Brodie, and Carl really does want to start Huard. My impression of Herm's "Well, you gotta pull the trigger some time" comment was that he knew he was not going to change Carl's mind, but that in the end, it probably doesn't matter what Carl wants. I dunno, I could be wrong. You could also take it that Herm really doesn't have the power and that his comment was a lame duck "I wish you would listen to me" type comment.

No talk of LJ pretty much the whole show. I know he's not there, but I figured they might talk a little about the contract situation, but there was a ton of other stuff to cover and I guess the LJ thing won't be talked about till he's signed. Carl did say last week that they will not be talking about players who are not there.

Awesome episode. I can't wait till next week!!
InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-16-2007, 08:08 AM   #559
'Tis my eye!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tribal Warfare
He came off as good ole King Carl, "don't take any risks, because I want asses in those seats"
Yep. It's obvious what way DC and Herm want to go. Listening to Carl go on about veteran presence and winning in the regular season just makes me want to puke. LET THE ****ING COACH DO HIS JOB!

And please God, don't let Boomer Grigsby anywhere near the FB position, we like our QB's in one piece.
htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-16-2007, 08:09 AM   #560
'Tis my eye!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigRedChief
And the dudes title was "Manager of Football Information" or something like that . They don't even try to conceal that he is there to spin a story or manage the message that the Chiefs want to convey. Nothing wrong with that. It's just business. Wonder if every NFL team has one?
Yep, every team has one.
htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-16-2007, 08:25 AM   #561
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by htismaqe
Yep, every team has one.
Good thing they do.

Players say enough stupid shit as it is. Could you imagine them not having someone coach them at all?

Yes, I'm talking about you, Mr. Portis.....
OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-16-2007, 08:28 AM   #562
Rookie

Medlock looks like a backstreet boy.
chiefs4superbowl has disabled reputation
Old 08-16-2007, 08:28 AM   #563
Rockin' yer FACE OFF!

Quote:
Yep. It's obvious what way DC and Herm want to go. Listening to Carl go on about veteran presence and winning in the regular season just makes me want to puke. LET THE ****ING COACH DO HIS JOB!

And please God, don't let Boomer Grigsby anywhere near the FB position, we like our QB's in one piece.
Why all the hate for Boomer?
InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-16-2007, 08:51 AM   #564
'Tis my eye!

Quote:
Originally Posted by InChiefsHell
Why all the hate for Boomer?
Did you watch the show?

He's COMPLETELY lost. He has no idea what a blocking assignment even is, let alone which one he's supposed to pick up.
Old 08-16-2007, 08:57 AM   #565
MVP

Quote:
Did you watch the show?

He's COMPLETELY lost. He has no idea what a blocking assignment even is, let alone which one he's supposed to pick up.
I love how everyone was busting Tank's balls last week for dozing off in class, yet no one has said a peep about Boomer being as dumb as a box of rocks.......
OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-16-2007, 08:59 AM   #566
'Tis my eye!

Quote:
Originally Posted by OnTheWarpath58
I love how everyone was busting Tank's balls last week for dozing off in class, yet no one has said a peep about Boomer being as dumb as a box of rocks.......
I didn't really get the impression that he's just flat-out dumb, that could be the case.

I definitely gathered that he's NOT A FULLBACK.
Old 08-16-2007, 09:01 AM   #567
"F_ck Family Fun Night"

Quote:
I didn't really get the impression that he's just flat-out dumb, that could be the case.

It is a new position for him. Hopefully he will get a spot as a backup and play ST.
ChiefsfaninPA is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.ChiefsfaninPA is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.
Old 08-16-2007, 09:01 AM   #568
MVP

And another thing:

Why is the focus on Boomer catching passes?

Who gives a shit if he can catch, we never throw to the FB anyway. But the kid better damn well learn who the **** to block before he gets someone seriously injured.

How he's #1 on the depth chart is beyond me.

Is Bigfoot hurt? Dead?
Old 08-16-2007, 09:06 AM   #569
MVP

Quote:

I didn't necessarily mean he's an all around dumb guy. but that he looks to be in the football sense.

New position or not, not knowing who to block when the Guard is covered is a pretty big problem for a FB.

And I'm guessing (I'll admit - guessing) that he doesn't have the smarts to play defense for Gun either, and they thought they'd try to convert him to keep him around on ST.

JMO.
Old 08-16-2007, 09:07 AM   #570
Rockin' yer FACE OFF!

Quote:
Originally Posted by OnTheWarpath58
And another thing:

Why is the focus on Boomer catching passes?

Who gives a shit if he can catch, we never throw to the FB anyway. But the kid better damn well learn who the **** to block before he gets someone seriously injured.

How he's #1 on the depth chart is beyond me.

Is Bigfoot hurt? Dead?
Hmmm...could it be that the show is not showing every thing? Ya think? Ya think he's number one on the depth chart even though he's "dumb as a box of rocks?"

Whatever. He's an animal, and everyone said he has improved drastically, and Herm seems pretty high on him, and they show ONE 10 second deal with him having a hard time in the classroom and you twits are ready to throw him under the bus. I'm glad you guys don't run the team...