Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 07-27-2017, 04:00 AM   #2
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by -King- View Post
The same people mad at Kyrie for leaving a winning team where he's a second option to go try to lead a team on his own are the same people mad at Durant for leaving a team he was leading to be a second option in order to win.

It's quite amusing really.
Posted via Mobile Device
That approach seemed to have mostly gone away back when Lebron formed up the Miami super team.
Miles 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMiles 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMiles 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMiles 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMiles 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMiles 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMiles 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMiles 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMiles 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMiles 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMiles 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 07-27-2017, 06:42 AM   #3
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by -King- View Post
The same people mad at Kyrie for leaving a winning team where he's a second option to go try to lead a team on his own are the same people mad at Durant for leaving a team he was leading to be a second option in order to win.

It's quite amusing really.
Posted via Mobile Device
It's definitely hypocrisy.

But a lot of them are Lebron defenders so it doesn't surprise me. Even he is handling it like a hypocrite.
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-27-2017, 11:21 AM   #4
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by staylor26 View Post
It's definitely hypocrisy.

But a lot of them are Lebron defenders so it doesn't surprise me. Even he is handling it like a hypocrite.
It's not completely hypocritcal; it's just criticism for different reasons.

People criticize Durant not because he left, but because he joined a turn-key champion and the competitive drive we want to see from our athletes says we'd prefer seem them blaze their own trail. The whole 'to be the best you gotta beat the best' thing is a staple of athletic competition. Durant didn't have to beat the best - he just joined them.

That same competitive instinct makes us look at a guy in Irving who wants to leave a winning team to go...well anywhere he can be a more clear #1 option (including shit teams like the Knicks) makes people take pause. It certainly makes me wonder why his motivation is.

But then I remember that Kobe didn't want to go to a team, chuck up shots and lose. He wanted to go to a team, chuck up shots and prove that he can kick ass without Shaq. It was still pure ego at work, but it wasn't pure ego without competitive drive (and yeah, the league has plenty of those guys; Carmelo Anthony, for one). So maybe that's what Irving's looking to do. He's not looking to go pile up hollow offense, get a shoe deal and show that he can score from behind. He's looking to prove that he can go somewhere and be 'the man' and win still.

I don't fault him, but I also don't think it's fair to say anyone that criticizes both him and Durant are being hypocritical.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-22-2017, 05:07 PM   #5

tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-22-2017, 05:10 PM   #6
Best Body On ChiefsPlanet

Quote:
Originally Posted by tk13 View Post

That'd be interesting to see Isiah's scoring with LeBron's passing. They'd be very tough to stop offensively but that wasn't the Cavs problem last year and Isiah's D isn't the best because of his height.

Fail trade for the Cavs but hey at least they get rid of the crybaby Irving.
PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 08-22-2017, 05:11 PM   #7
The Insider

Quote:
Originally Posted by PAChiefsGuy View Post
That'd be interesting to see Isiah's scoring with LeBron's passing. They'd be very tough to stop offensively but that wasn't the Cavs problem last year and Isiah's D isn't the best because of his height.

Well you are a well known dumbass so it's no surprise you think its a fail trade.
ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-22-2017, 05:20 PM   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiefsCountry View Post
Well you are a well known dumbass so it's no surprise you think its a fail trade.
The only reason people on here think I am a dumbass is because I don't follow the opinion that Alex Smith is a terrible QB yet most NFL GMs and players would agree with me. So some delusional fans posting on a message board calling me a dumbass doesn't bother me.

Second all the details of the trade have not been finalized, if it even happens. Maybe it will turn out to be the greatest trade in the history of the NBA but as of right now I don't see it.

Third we all know if the Spurs stay healthy they are winning the NBA Championship anyway so who cares right?
PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 08-22-2017, 05:42 PM   #9
The Insider

Quote:
The only reason people on here think I am a dumbass is because I don't follow the opinion that Alex Smith is a terrible QB yet most NFL GMs and players would agree with me. So some delusional fans posting on a message board calling me a dumbass doesn't bother me.

Second all the details of the trade have not been finalized, if it even happens. Maybe it will turn out to be the greatest trade in the history of the NBA but as of right now I don't see it.

Third we all know if the Spurs stay healthy they are winning the NBA Championship anyway so who cares right?
Your basketball takes are just as bad as your Alex Smith takes.
ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-22-2017, 06:00 PM   #10
MVP

Quote:

Have you ever been right about anything
saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-22-2017, 08:13 PM   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by saphojunkie View Post
Have you ever been right about anything
Pretty sure I called you a piece of s**t in one of my posts. Clearly I was right about that at least.

I had no idea the Cavs were getting the 2018 Nets Pick and Jae Crowder. That changes things. Looks like a good trade for the Cavs and a bad one for the Celtics as of right now.

We'll see if Irving is ready to take over and be the man now that he isn't playing with the selfish ego-maniac LeBron... I'm guessing that is what Ainge is banking on.
Old 08-22-2017, 08:24 PM   #12
Special Teams ACE!!!

Quote:
Pretty sure I called you a piece of s**t in one of my posts. Clearly I was right about that at least.

I had no idea the Cavs were getting the 2018 Nets Pick and Jae Crowder. That changes things. Looks like a good trade for the Cavs and a bad one for the Celtics as of right now.

We'll see if Irving is ready to take over and be the man now that he isn't playing with the selfish ego-maniac LeBron... I'm guessing that is what Ainge is banking on.
Selfish ego maniac Lebron is the only reason why Irving has won jack ****ing shit in his pro career.
RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-22-2017, 08:36 PM   #13
Please squeeze

To start with, no body should bitch about player loyalty any longer when teams don't show loyalty to players that give everything.

As far as the trade goes, IMHO this comes down to if you think Kyrie is worth a Top 5 pick. IT is most likely a 1 year rental, Crowder is a good player but the pick is probably the most important part because Lebron probably isn't coming back. Of course this trade could be a big bust for Cleveland if the Nets end up making the playoffs this year or close enough to blow the pick up. The East is so bad and teams like the Pacers, Bulls, Magic, and Hawks more than likely end up worse or because they are tanking.

As far as this season goes does this help the Cavs beat GSW? Definitely no IMHO.
dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-22-2017, 05:28 PM   #14
MVP

lol all the guys who went to Boston to help rebuild/win/revive their careers are going to get traded away so good.
mcaj22 wants to die in a aids tree fire.mcaj22 wants to die in a aids tree fire.mcaj22 wants to die in a aids tree fire.mcaj22 wants to die in a aids tree fire.mcaj22 wants to die in a aids tree fire.mcaj22 wants to die in a aids tree fire.mcaj22 wants to die in a aids tree fire.mcaj22 wants to die in a aids tree fire.mcaj22 wants to die in a aids tree fire.mcaj22 wants to die in a aids tree fire.mcaj22 wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 08-22-2017, 05:30 PM   #15

The deal is done.

tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.