Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 03-24-2022, 04:48 AM  
Fish are scared of me

****OFFICIAL STOCK CHALLENGE & DISCUSSION THREAD****

Stock Discussion

Last edited by Hog's Gone Fishin; 08-19-2023 at 11:46 AM..
Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-16-2022, 09:52 PM   #556
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hog's Gone Fishin View Post

Just a reminder to add another stock by 6/30 close
Give me Texas Instruments
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-17-2022, 06:58 PM   #557
Fish are scared of me

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buehler445 View Post
Give me Texas Instruments
Got it, Thanks!
Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-17-2022, 07:02 PM   #558
Fish are scared of me

Top two today:

CVNA up 13.41% (NightFyre)
BBBY up 8.97% (Chazno)

36/58 Green

CP up 1.20%
SPY up 0.22%
Old 06-17-2022, 07:06 PM   #559
Fish are scared of me

You guys notice we seem to be creeping up on the SPY. I think we win in the end.
Old 06-17-2022, 08:07 PM   #560
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

I'm going to add HSY as my fourth stock, Mr. Fishing Hog.
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-17-2022, 08:57 PM   #561
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hog's Gone Fishin View Post
Top two today:

AKAN up 33.6% (KcCrow)
CISO up 4.07% (KcCrow)

CP down -4.01% 3/58
SPY down -3.31%

AKAN is up another 22.6% AH. What's up with that stock.

Just a reminder to add another stock by 6/30 close
Gimme PLTR. Thanks.

Jeeebus those stocks of mine are volatile little buggers. 33.6% LOL. Imagine having some serious change invested in that...
kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 06-17-2022, 09:42 PM   #562
Fish are scared of me

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rain Man View Post
I'm going to add HSY as my fourth stock, Mr. Fishing Hog.
Quote:
Originally Posted by kccrow View Post
Gimme PLTR. Thanks.

Jeeebus those stocks of mine are volatile little buggers. 33.6% LOL. Imagine having some serious change invested in that...
Got it. Thanks.
Old 06-21-2022, 09:58 AM   #563
MVP

I'm going to add HDGE as my fourth stock, Mr. Hog.
neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 06-21-2022, 12:00 PM   #564
Fish are scared of me

Quote:
Originally Posted by neech View Post
That looks like a good pick. Would have been a real winner in the start as it's gone nowhere but up since 4/1.
Old 06-21-2022, 12:02 PM   #565
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by neech View Post
Heh. Interesting strategy.
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-21-2022, 01:26 PM   #566
Just Lurking

I will see what my portfolio does by adding (DG) to its mix. Thank you kindly sir.

I have an IPO I have been tracking, but I don't have a release date yet. Maybe by the next round of adds.
Renegade 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRenegade 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRenegade 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRenegade 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRenegade 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRenegade 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRenegade 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRenegade 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRenegade 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRenegade 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRenegade 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2022, 04:01 PM   #567
Beer Sherpa

Please add NFLX to my portfolio on June 1.

Infidel Goat must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Infidel Goat must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Infidel Goat must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Infidel Goat must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Infidel Goat must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Infidel Goat must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Infidel Goat must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Infidel Goat must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Infidel Goat must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Infidel Goat must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Infidel Goat must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2022, 04:20 PM   #568
Fish are scared of me

Top two today:

TSLA up 9.35% ( IndianChief, MTG#10)
UNH up 6.25% (Epodolak)

CP up 3.05%
SPY up 2.52%

We had 47/58 Green
Old 06-21-2022, 04:22 PM   #569
Fish are scared of me

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rain Man View Post
Heh. Interesting strategy.
A Bear ETF ???
Old 06-21-2022, 05:57 PM   #570
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Renegade View Post
I will see what my portfolio does by adding (DG) to its mix. Thank you kindly sir.

I have an IPO I have been tracking, but I don't have a release date yet. Maybe by the next round of adds.
I came close to selecting DG as my fourth stock.
neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.