Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 09-08-2024, 08:54 AM  
In Search of a Life

Tyreek Hill arrested?

staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 01:34 PM   #556
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaFace View Post
Is it not also ridiculous that they never even said "You need to keep your window down for our safety, or I will have to remove you from the car."? There was no warning at all.

That's all people are really expecting. It's reasonable for them to ask him to keep his window down. It's reasonable to ask him to get out of the car if he doesn't comply. It's going straight from the command to handcuffs that so many of us are confused by.
As far as I'm concerned, Reek had already earned the douche treatment by then.

If you take this idea to the other vehicle, I'm with you. One cop was saying you need to leave. He was slow walking it and it was REALLY stupid to stop in the road and get out in front of officers like that, but I believe he was going to leave within seconds and hadn't pulled an aggressive attitude with the officers. The "you're talking to me now" guy escalated that shit without need. Maybe he out ranked the other officer, I don't know. If he had taken one step back and allowed the original officer, who the player was pointing at and talking with, to continue that vehicle is gone and moving down the road in 5-10 seconds.

Two officers giving conflicting commands is something I've dealt with personally. You're basically ****ed at that point unless the more reasonable officer checks the idiot. Luckily, the more reasonable officer in my case was the Sheriff and he looked at the rookie like he was ****ing reeruned and sent him to his truck.
ghak99 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.ghak99 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.ghak99 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.ghak99 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.ghak99 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.ghak99 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.ghak99 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.ghak99 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.ghak99 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.ghak99 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.ghak99 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old Today, 01:35 PM   #557
CP'S "MOST HATED" 😆

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mecca View Post
He doesn't understand why it's a "race" issue.
Sadly there have been tons of high profile cases where prejudice cops have abused/killed black Americans. So when an incident like this pops up it's a sensitive issue.
UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Old Today, 01:36 PM   #558
Grand champ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rain Man View Post
As a totally random question, do the contracts of these guys contain clauses about not paying them if they get hurt because they're not wearing a seat belt? I've read about things like not participating in risky activities, and have never been sure if that's a real thing or just an urban legend.

Regardless, Tyreek should be wearing a seat belt. That's covered in Life 101.
I’m not sure if this is normal, but Nyheim Hines tore his ACL while riding a jet ski.

Quote:
But because the injury happened away from the team, the Bills put him on the NFI list. That meant they weren't required to pay him at all this season, though the two sides ultimately negotiated a compromise.
"They treated me right at the end of the day and they took care of it, and I'm a member of the Buffalo Bills and I look forward to coming back there next year and earning the right to win," he told Keefer
https://bleacherreport.com/articles/...al-destination
ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old Today, 01:36 PM   #559
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by UChieffyBugger View Post
Sadly there have been tons of high profile cases where prejudice cops have abused/killed black Americans. So when an incident like this pops up it's a sensitive issue.

Tons! That's why you all have to use terrible examples like Michael Brown and Jacob Blake, huh?
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 01:39 PM   #560
Kind of a mod

Quote:
Originally Posted by IowaHawkeyeChief View Post
Dude, it was a lawful stop and a lawful order. Rolldown your ****ing dark tinted window, hand them your license, and refuse to answer questions, and wait for your warning or ticket.
He handed the guy his license when he first walked up and asked them to give him his ticket so he could get to the game.
DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 01:41 PM   #561
Diablo Negro

Quote:
He handed the guy his license when he first walked up and asked them to give him his ticket so he could get to the game.
Yea you can see him clearly holding his license but for safety reasons you can understand why the officer would want the window rolled down.
Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 01:46 PM   #562
THIS .... IS... ARROWHEAD!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by UChieffyBugger View Post
Start asking your dumbass self why they are HIGH PROFILE to begin with.

****ing dance puppet lol
BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 01:48 PM   #563

Quote:
Yeah,

Well that would matter if he wasnt caught breaking the law. First rule, was the stop justified?

Yes/No

If no, nothing else matters cop ****ed up.

If yes, welp dont give the cop and excuse to be a dick. It doesnt matter who you are or what color. The wrong cop is still going to write you some bs ticket.
BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 01:48 PM   #564
In Search of a Life

I was always told to just crack your window enough to get the license and such out? Am I off here?
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 01:49 PM   #565
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcellus View Post
Yea you can see him clearly holding his license but for safety reasons you can understand why the officer would want the window rolled down.
I defended Tyreek on here when he was accused of breaking his sons arm. I also defended him after the draft, my first ever post on here saying he served his time and the Chiefs did their due diligence. I even defended him in here if he wasn't given a lawful order and wasn't belligerent and not complying. The video shows he wasn't compliant and was belligerent immediately and I agree the request to roll down the window was proper with the tint, and as I said before, we would have all been detained, and most likely arrested for a similar experience, let alone be let go 10 minutes later.
IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 01:50 PM   #566

Quote:
Originally Posted by O.city View Post
I was always told to just crack your window enough to get the license and such out? Am I off here?
With heavy tinted windows that is a great way for a cop to be looking down the barrel before he realizes it.

BUT

In most cases it the cop tripping on power. That being said you cant CLOSE your window, but if you just have it slightly down that is more than acceptable.
Old Today, 01:50 PM   #567
In Search of a Life

Quote:
I've criticized the cops in this situation, but do we really need to make this into something more than it was?

They didn't beat his ass FFS.

The last thing the NFL needs is to get into the middle of a bunch of woke BS again over a traffic stop that resulted in a couple tickets and will probably cost at least one cop his job.
Curious how this would be considered "woke"?
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 01:51 PM   #568
In Search of a Life

Anyone have the Florida statute that says you must fully lower your window? He wasn’t charged with it, if it exists.
Chiefnj2 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Chiefnj2 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Chiefnj2 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Chiefnj2 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Chiefnj2 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Chiefnj2 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Chiefnj2 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Chiefnj2 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Chiefnj2 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Chiefnj2 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Chiefnj2 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old Today, 01:51 PM   #569
Starter

Quote:
If the officer was remotely worried about his safety, he would have removed himself from that situation. They only reason he had for staying there is to find more things to cite. Had the officer taken the license and went to his vehicle to complete the citation the window would be irrelevant.
mabbott is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutmabbott is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutmabbott is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutmabbott is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutmabbott is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutmabbott is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutmabbott is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutmabbott is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutmabbott is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutmabbott is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutmabbott is the dumbass Milkman is always talking about
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 2     Reply With Quote
Old Today, 01:51 PM   #570
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by O.city View Post
If they can clearly see into the cars window. That was not the case here. Also, in Ft. Lauderdale, the location, it is required you roll down your window when asked.
IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.