Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 12-20-2020, 03:00 PM  
Kind of a mod

***Official (2020)-2021 NHL Thread***

Well, it's gonna be a weird year, but here's your format:

DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-19-2021, 08:41 PM   #556
Kind of a mod

Quote:
Originally Posted by mlyonsd View Post
Hoping for a MTL/NYI final but doubt it will happen.
I'd guess most of us are.
DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-19-2021, 09:48 PM   #557
Would an idiot do that?

Holy shit, what an ending.
Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-20-2021, 01:45 PM   #558
Would an idiot do that?

For anyone who didn't see it last night... game was 3-0 at one point and >this< close to tying it in the final seconds.

Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-20-2021, 02:19 PM   #559
I love your mom

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bearcat View Post
For anyone who didn't see it last night... game was 3-0 at one point and >this< close to tying it in the final seconds.

Yeah crazy play .
Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.
Old 06-20-2021, 03:00 PM   #560
(Sir/Yes Sir/Aye Aye Sir)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bearcat View Post

Wow...

As a goalie dad I've seen some players take a puck to help my son, nobody appreciates it more than the goalie (like the pipes!!), next up is the father of the goalie!
GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-20-2021, 04:37 PM   #561
I love your mom

Quote:
Originally Posted by GloryDayz View Post
Wow...

As a goalie dad I've seen some players take a puck to help my son, nobody appreciates it more than the goalie (like the pipes!!), next up is the father of the goalie!
Goalie parents have it rough , always the most stressed parents in the arena
Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.
Old 06-20-2021, 04:50 PM   #562

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monticore View Post
Goalie parents have it rough , always the most stressed parents in the arena
It was actually nice when I was coaching his team (younger years), it forced me to focus on the game, not other things. Good times, I really enjoyed it. But when he rose above bantam, it was time to turn over the reigns to somebody else.
GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-20-2021, 05:40 PM   #563
I love your mom

Quote:
It was actually nice when I was coaching his team (younger years), it forced me to focus on the game, not other things. Good times, I really enjoyed it. But when he rose above bantam, it was time to turn over the reigns to somebody else.
Yeah when you coach you don’t have time to stress, watching goalie moms standing behind the glass , they looked stressed lol.

Fleury not starting tonight , very surprised.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2021, 05:46 PM   #564

Quote:
Yeah when you coach you don’t have time to stress, watching goalie moms standing behind the glass , they looked stressed lol.

My wife has had to deal with a wrestler and now a goalie, yes there's stress. Again, I coached so I couldn't let the stress of it all get to me. Wrestling might even be more stressful; no teammates, not timeouts, no excuses...

You just celebrate their wins and encourage them when they don't.
Old 06-20-2021, 06:07 PM   #565
Supporter

Quote:

What in the holy hell are they doing?
mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-20-2021, 06:08 PM   #566
I love your mom

Quote:
My wife has had to deal with a wrestler and now a goalie, yes there's stress. Again, I coached so I couldn't let the stress of it all get to me. Wrestling might even be more stressful; no teammates, not timeouts, no excuses...

You just celebrate their wins and encourage them when they don't.
I just bought some used goalie gear so the kids can shoot on me on the outdoor rink lol, I’m a idiot, my groins aren’t going to like it.
Old 06-20-2021, 06:38 PM   #567
Suupraa Geniuuusss

Jeez. What's up with VGK? off the top of my head, l I'd guess they've turned the puck over through either sloppy passing or poor stick handling at least a dozen times already.

The only player on their team that seems to have his head on straight is Pietrangelo.

And their goalie.
Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-20-2021, 06:50 PM   #568
I love your mom

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megatron96 View Post
Jeez. What's up with VGK? off the top of my head, l I'd guess they've turned the puck over through either sloppy passing or poor stick handling at least a dozen times already.

The only player on their team that seems to have his head on straight is Pietrangelo.

And their goalie.
Montreal should be leading g after 1, I usually comes back to bite you when you miss chances
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2021, 06:51 PM   #569
I love your mom

Quote:
Originally Posted by mlyonsd View Post
What in the holy hell are they doing?
So far laying off
Old 06-20-2021, 06:55 PM   #570
Suupraa Geniuuusss

Leonard (sp?) seems to be locked in pretty well. Only VGK besides Alex that came to play tonight.
Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.