Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 08-13-2017, 12:16 PM  
I'll be back.

***OFFICIAL Patrick Mahomes GIF thread***

AKA GIF'D UP: Franchise QB Edition.

Complete with smooth, clean, CP-exclusive GIFs and bullshit analysis from the guy who stroked off Cassel.

2017: Preseason Game #1

2017: Preseason Game #2, Drive #1

2017: Preseason Game #2, Drive #2

2017: Preseason Game #3, Various plays in Posts 198-203

2017: Preseason Game #4, Various plays in Posts 292 and 294

THERE ARE NO BRAKES ON THIS TRAIN

Last edited by Hammock Parties; 10-07-2018 at 11:37 PM..
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-01-2018, 06:28 PM   #556
best in the biz

Quote:
Originally Posted by FanOfRED View Post
When Smitty is traded go him on a different forum.
KMA, n00b.
stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-01-2018, 06:39 PM   #557
pie is never free

Quote:
Originally Posted by SAUTO View Post
IMO taking the time to set his feet results in an int
Thats possible, we're all dealing in a bunch of what ifs tonight... lotsa grist for the mill right now

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevieray View Post
KMA, n00b.
Your fandom goes deeper than Ponds deepest end, he should kneel and kiss your rusty O ring
Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-01-2018, 06:46 PM   #558
SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS

"I just watched @Chiefs @PatrickMahomes5 NFL debut and I declare that he along with the young guns of @cj_wentz @JimmyG_10 @deshaunwatson @JaredGoff16 NFL loading up on QB talent." - @BaldyNFL (Brian Baldinger)

https://twitter.com/baldynfl/status/947991661099016193
pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-01-2018, 06:47 PM   #559
best in the biz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Easy 6 View Post

Your fandom goes deeper than Ponds deepest end, he should kneel and kiss your rusty O ring
stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-01-2018, 06:48 PM   #560
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19 View Post
"I just watched @Chiefs @PatrickMahomes5 NFL debut and I declare that he along with the young guns of @cj_wentz @JimmyG_10 @deshaunwatson @JaredGoff16 NFL loading up on QB talent." - @BaldyNFL (Brian Baldinger)

Just based on talent and upside, I think Wentz and Mahomes are on a different level than those other guys.
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2018, 06:48 PM   #561
best in the biz

Quote:
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19 View Post

yup, the face of the NFL is about to change, and it is WAY overdue.

...especially in the AFC.
Old 01-01-2018, 06:49 PM   #562
SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS

Quote:
Originally Posted by staylor26 View Post
Just based on talent and upside, I think Wentz and Mahomes are on a different level than those other guys.
Baldinger went through and did his videos like he normally does, I would post them but I can't embed at the moment.

He LOVES Mahomes.
pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-01-2018, 06:50 PM   #563
pie is never free

Quote:
Quoted because truth
Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-01-2018, 06:54 PM   #564
I'll be back.

It's gonna be fun when Eagles, Texans and Rams fans come over here to troll us.

Hell, maybe Tiger, Mav and Sandy will stay and become 49ers fans again.
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-01-2018, 06:54 PM   #565
THIS .... IS... ARROWHEAD!!!!

Quote:
I live in Houston and Desean is legit had to watch a lot of their games this year, kid was badass way better than I thought (arm strength)

But definitely still prefer our guy because of pure talent
BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-01-2018, 06:58 PM   #566
You gotta kill a few people

Quote:
Just based on talent and upside, I think Wentz and Mahomes are on a different level than those other guys
Of course you do.

Meanwhile, Watson scored 20 TDs in like 5 weeks.
ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-01-2018, 07:03 PM   #567
You gotta kill a few people

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcellus View Post
Seriously? Did you see how accurate it was?
Not that accurate.

The catch was better than the throw.
ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-01-2018, 07:05 PM   #568
The Beast Inside Your Head

Watson is RG3 part 2. Wipe him off the list.
BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-01-2018, 07:06 PM   #569
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaVirus View Post
Of course you do.

Meanwhile, Watson scored 20 TDs in like 5 weeks.
Nick Foles, RG3, Kaepernick, etc. had great runs early on too.

I’m not an idiot that just looks at stats. I rely on the eyeball test, and while it was an impressive run, I just never saw it being sustainable. He was throwing up a lot of deep balls for grabs and his receivers made some great plays. I feel like he will struggle once DC’s start to figure him out.

Then again I’m talking to the guy that was sold on Blake Bortles after his 30+ TD season after I tried to tell him it was fluky. Stop basing your football takes on stats like Clay and you won’t consistently look like a ****ing morn.
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-01-2018, 07:06 PM   #570
THIS .... IS... ARROWHEAD!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigCatDaddy View Post
Watson is RG3 part 2. Wipe him off the list.
Yeah, no
BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.