Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 02-26-2020, 10:28 PM  
MVP

***NON-POLITICAL COVID-19 Discussion Thread***

A couple of reminders...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bwana View Post
Once again, don't come in this thread with some kind of political agenda, or you will be shown the door. If you want to go that route, there is a thread about this in DC.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dartgod View Post
People, there is a lot of good information in this thread, let's try to keep the petty bickering to a minimum.

We all have varying opinions about the impact of this, the numbers, etc. We will all never agree with each other. But we can all keep it civil.

Thanks!

Click here for the original OP:

Spoiler!

Last edited by Bearcat; 03-25-2020 at 08:56 AM.. Reason: adding spoiler tag
JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 11-12-2021, 08:01 PM   #56761
Seeking the Truth daily

Monday Ill get my booster jab. So glad we have these vaccines
HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2021, 08:12 PM   #56762
Life is changing..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rain Man View Post
In the medical instruction manual, euphoria is right next to euthanasia. It sounds like you got lucky.
Obviously has nothing to do with the vaccine. A hard week of productive work. Just happy to be relaxing.
TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-12-2021, 08:18 PM   #56763
Most Valuable Villain

Quote:
Originally Posted by 'Hamas' Jenkins View Post
Nope.

On a separate but related note, although not a ton, I have seen kids die of COVID. I've seen a larger number that needed a vent, and many, many kids that were hospitalized for either acute treatment, or MIS-C as a result of post-COVID effects. I've seen NICU kids delivered over three months early because of COVID + moms. I haven't personally seen any kids that required treatment as a result of vaccine side effects. Get your kids vaccinated. If you're worried about them feeling under the weather for a few days, try to schedule the shot on a Friday.
Thanks. We’re planning on getting the twins vaccinated here as soon as we can schedule an appointment.
The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-12-2021, 08:54 PM   #56764
Champs!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 'Hamas' Jenkins View Post
Nope.

On a separate but related note, although not a ton, I have seen kids die of COVID. I've seen a larger number that needed a vent, and many, many kids that were hospitalized for either acute treatment, or MIS-C as a result of post-COVID effects. I've seen NICU kids delivered over three months early because of COVID + moms. I haven't personally seen any kids that required treatment as a result of vaccine side effects. Get your kids vaccinated. If you're worried about them feeling under the weather for a few days, try to schedule the shot on a Friday.
That’s what I did on my first two shots, I did it on a Friday, so that I won’t have to worry about the weekend if I started to feel any side effects. I only felt a small headache and was slightly more tired on the 2nd shot, but the next day, felt fine.

So yeah, definitely agree with your suggestion on doing it on a Friday.
Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-12-2021, 09:45 PM   #56765
Life is changing..

Few hours in. Some very mild soreness in my arm. Maybe a 2 out of 10. I'm taking some Tylenol before bed in hopes to ward off any pain that may come later.

That's it so far.
TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-13-2021, 07:04 AM   #56766
Dazed and Confused

Woke up just fine, just a minor pain in the arm. No worries.
PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 11-13-2021, 08:17 AM   #56767
Life is changing..

Quote:
Originally Posted by PHOG View Post
Woke up just fine, just a minor pain in the arm. No worries.
Minor pain in my arm as well. Slept well last night.

I'm noticing some minor fatigue, but it isn't awful.

Unless it hits me hard later the side effects from the 3rd shot were much more mild then the 2nd
Old 11-13-2021, 08:46 AM   #56768
Dazed and Confused

Quote:
Originally Posted by TLO View Post
Minor pain in my arm as well. Slept well last night.

I'm noticing some minor fatigue, but it isn't awful.

Unless it hits me hard later the side effects from the 3rd shot were much more mild then the 2nd
Well, the wife woke with a small bump at the shot site, with a little soreness and minor fatigue also. Nothing major.
PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 11-13-2021, 04:30 PM   #56769
Life is changing..

Arm still hurts. Some noticeable tiredness and fatigue. Really not bad at all, but I'm glad I have the day off today and tomorrow to just chill.
Old 11-13-2021, 06:30 PM   #56770
Life is changing..

I don't like this

Old 11-13-2021, 06:39 PM   #56771
Admitted Planet Junky

Quote:
I don't like this

We are headed into winter, an uptick should have been expected. Covid is headed towards a flu-like recurrence. We as a medical society are learning more and more every day about treatment and all the other stuff.
Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 11-13-2021, 06:44 PM   #56772
Life is changing..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chief Roundup View Post
We are headed into winter, an uptick should have been expected. Covid is headed towards a flu-like recurrence. We as a medical society are learning more and more every day about treatment and all the other stuff.
I'm curious we'll have a quiet flu season again with covid still on the block
Old 11-13-2021, 06:52 PM   #56773
Admitted Planet Junky

Quote:
I'm curious we'll have a quiet flu season again with covid still on the block
I bet not. People are relaxing, kids returning to school, along with all the other similar things. Flu season will return to somewhat normal and we will still have Covid. Hopefully, the testing will be more accurate for both and we will be able to gather proper data for all things, and then we will be able to get closer to viral normalcy next year.
Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 11-13-2021, 11:14 PM   #56774
GREAT SCOTT!

FWIW my 6 and 8 year olds have had no side effects from the pediatric Pfizer 1st dose.
InvinciBill must have mowed badgirl's lawn.InvinciBill must have mowed badgirl's lawn.InvinciBill must have mowed badgirl's lawn.InvinciBill must have mowed badgirl's lawn.InvinciBill must have mowed badgirl's lawn.InvinciBill must have mowed badgirl's lawn.InvinciBill must have mowed badgirl's lawn.InvinciBill must have mowed badgirl's lawn.InvinciBill must have mowed badgirl's lawn.InvinciBill must have mowed badgirl's lawn.InvinciBill must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2021, 05:46 AM   #56775
Here We Go Again

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chief Roundup View Post
I bet not. People are relaxing, kids returning to school, along with all the other similar things. Flu season will return to somewhat normal and we will still have Covid. Hopefully, the testing will be more accurate for both and we will be able to gather proper data for all things, and then we will be able to get closer to viral normalcy next year.
I think people really underestimate the effect of so many kids doing remote school last winter and how that pushed down the spread of the flu. Add to that a lot of people working from home, masking, and social distancing and we had a perfect situation for reduced flu spread.
lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.