Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 07-15-2015, 08:45 AM  
Supporter

Fire Me Boy! What's For Dinner? Thread

Since the other one got too big, let's keep the food truck rolling. Whacha got?

Vol 2. http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=285408

Last edited by Buehler445; 03-02-2020 at 09:14 AM..
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-11-2016, 03:02 PM   #5656
I like Pie!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fire Me Boy! View Post
Look very good, dude. I know I flip you a lot of shit, but you make good looking food.

Thanks, I think I'm gonna make another for dinner tonight, it was pretty tasty.
Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-11-2016, 03:02 PM   #5657
pie is never free

A buddy gave me a freezer bag full of pheasant breast, so I'm gonna fry them like chicken in an Italian seasoned breading

Will probably put some simple roast potatoes rubbed with olive oil and hit with black pepper/salt with it, and a salad

Dessert is gonna be excellent... Mexican wedding cookies, white chocolate covered pretzels, peanut brittle
Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-11-2016, 03:22 PM   #5658
Mod Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCUnited View Post
Cut up a red onion and soak them in vinegar. I just use a mason jar. Can't recall seeing them packaged for sale.

http://www.thekitchn.com/how-to-make...-kitchn-193247
Thanks senor. Easy enough that even Buzz could do it.
lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-11-2016, 03:39 PM   #5659
I like Pie!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lewdog View Post
Thanks senor. Easy enough that even Buzz could do it.

What, you got a beef with me?
Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-11-2016, 03:42 PM   #5660
Gimme My Berries Back!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Easy 6 View Post
A buddy gave me a freezer bag full of pheasant breast, so I'm gonna fry them like chicken in an Italian seasoned breading

Will probably put some simple roast potatoes rubbed with olive oil and hit with black pepper/salt with it, and a salad

Dessert is gonna be excellent... Mexican wedding cookies, white chocolate covered pretzels, peanut brittle
I have some venison given to me. Have it in the slow cooker using Emeril's venison stew recipe. Never cooked a deer before or ate one. I'm feelin' sad.
BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-11-2016, 03:45 PM   #5661
pie is never free

Quote:
Originally Posted by BucEyedPea View Post
I have some venison given to me. Have it in the slow cooker using Emeril's venison stew recipe. Never cooked a deer before or ate one. I'm feelin' sad.
Dont feel bad, deer populations need to be thinned out and wild game is the healthiest meat you'll ever eat
Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-11-2016, 03:52 PM   #5662
Mod Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buzz View Post
What, you got a beef with me?
Lol no. Just taking a poke at you for liking easy cooking. You're very similar to me in that aspect. I respect the hell out of you Buzz. Never forget.
lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-11-2016, 03:54 PM   #5663
Gimme My Berries Back!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inmem58 View Post
Acceptable and Applebee's shouldn't be used in the same sentence unless the waiters were naked.
FYP
BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-11-2016, 03:58 PM   #5664
Gimme My Berries Back!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buzz View Post
I finished half, the other half is in the microwave.

Great looking meatball sub. Makes my mouth water. 'Eff venison. I wind up at Subway tonight.
Old 12-11-2016, 05:18 PM   #5665
Bono & Grbac wasn't enough

Quote:
One of our friends brought some smoked deer back straps to our Xmas party last night. One of the most delicious things I've ever eaten. I think you'll like.

Story about the back straps: he said it took 3 people to produce those. His son hit the deer with his truck, he cut it up, and his brother smoked it. Easy is right, don't feel sad about eating venison. They are over populated and sometimes can be a Hazzard. And delicious.
ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-11-2016, 06:13 PM   #5666
Gimme My Berries Back!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Easy 6 View Post
Dont feel bad, deer populations need to be thinned out and wild game is the healthiest meat you'll ever eat
Quote:
Originally Posted by ptlyon View Post
One of our friends brought some smoked deer back straps to our Xmas party last night. One of the most delicious things I've ever eaten. I think you'll like.

Story about the back straps: he said it took 3 people to produce those. His son hit the deer with his truck, he cut it up, and his brother smoked it. Easy is right, don't feel sad about eating venison. They are over populated and sometimes can be a Hazzard. And delicious.
Oh Yes! Yes! Yes!

It WAS delicious!

Emeril likes too much cayenne tho'. It was just a little to hot for me. But the meat was "Oh so delicious and tender." Would eat again.

His recipe is below. A tablespoon of cayenne and I only used two teaspons as I don't like that much heat. I normally would have used less, but I was afraid the meat would be too gamey. I thought it would cover any gamey flavor up.

No pics as my house is a disaster from decorating and wrapping with everything too hectic now. Perhaps tommorrow I will take a shot. There's lots left.

http://www.foodnetwork.com/recipes/e...ew-recipe.html
Old 12-11-2016, 06:33 PM   #5667
Bono & Grbac wasn't enough

ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-11-2016, 06:53 PM   #5668
Supporter

Quote:
Don't be sad. Deer are varmints.

It probably loaded up on GMO corn though. Every deer in this county loaded up on corn at the Buehler buffet.

Enjoy the meat that GMO built

Glad it turned out good. Others would know far better than I would, but as far as I know, the heat won't take out gameyness. Best I know it takes breaking down the muscle fibers like a tough cut of meat. Like I said, others know better than I do but that's my understanding of how it works.
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-11-2016, 06:55 PM   #5669
Gimme My Berries Back!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buehler445 View Post
Don't be sad. Deer are varmints.
Saying I ate a varmint, doesn't sound too appetizing. Glad you told me after I ate.
Old 12-11-2016, 07:01 PM   #5670
Supporter

Quote:
Saying I ate a varmint, doesn't sound too appetizing. Glad you told me after I ate.

You started it with te naked waiters