Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Hall of Classics
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Closed Thread

Old 06-16-2008, 06:32 PM  
DeadPunisher

EPIC FAIL......and other stuff that makes you laugh

Old thread is archived here.
http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=185997

I have seen these in various threads, so I thought we should just put them all together. There are really funny pics out there.

Last edited by DaFace; 01-10-2013 at 11:52 PM..
ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.

Old 04-30-2014, 01:55 AM   #5641
MVP

OldSchool has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.OldSchool has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.OldSchool has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.OldSchool has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.OldSchool has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.OldSchool has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.OldSchool has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.OldSchool has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.OldSchool has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.OldSchool has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.OldSchool has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.

Old 04-30-2014, 06:24 AM   #5642
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by OldSchool View Post
Jesus. Even though it is light, it would hurt like **** to get that shit dropped on your knees.
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 04-30-2014, 06:33 AM   #5643
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buehler445 View Post
Jesus. Even though it is light, it would hurt like **** to get that shit dropped on your knees.
What's that, 45#? Can't remember the specs on those chrome bars, but I think mine are 25# ea, and I'm pretty sure those are 10#s on the sides.
Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 04-30-2014, 07:18 AM   #5644
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baby Lee View Post
What's that, 45#? Can't remember the specs on those chrome bars, but I think mine are 25# ea, and I'm pretty sure those are 10#s on the sides.
Closer to 100#...the bar probably weights around 45# all by itself.
otherstar wants to die in a aids tree fire.otherstar wants to die in a aids tree fire.otherstar wants to die in a aids tree fire.otherstar wants to die in a aids tree fire.otherstar wants to die in a aids tree fire.otherstar wants to die in a aids tree fire.otherstar wants to die in a aids tree fire.otherstar wants to die in a aids tree fire.otherstar wants to die in a aids tree fire.otherstar wants to die in a aids tree fire.otherstar wants to die in a aids tree fire.

Old 04-30-2014, 07:53 AM   #5645
Don't tread on me.

Quote:
A standard bar, which is typically used in any gym/fitness location and high school weight rooms are 45lbs just for the bar. Looks like 100+ to me, 45lb bar, two 25's and 2 10's.
El Jefe Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.El Jefe Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.El Jefe Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.El Jefe Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.El Jefe Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.El Jefe Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.El Jefe Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.El Jefe Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.El Jefe Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.El Jefe Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.El Jefe Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.

Old 04-30-2014, 08:25 AM   #5646
I like 'em mustard & biscuits

Quote:
Isiah's 25 points in the 3rd quarter on ONE LEG is epic. Think about it, a fully functional Wilt with all his advantages hit 100 for a game from the inside, perhaps THE defining performance of the history of the NBA, perhaps all of sports. Isiah was on pace for that for a quarter from the perimeter with a sprained ankle that was visibly affecting him.
man.....I gotta admit....I got some dust in my eyes when Isaiah was talking about Dumars incredible playoff game while not knowing his father had passed.....the crazy rainbow shot that went in and Dumars runs by him just shaking his head.....Isaiah said "I remember thinking....your Dad just made that shot."

wow.
that got me.
even if you don't particularly dig basketball......Bad Boys is incredible.
frankotank 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.frankotank 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.frankotank 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.frankotank 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.frankotank 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.frankotank 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.frankotank 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.frankotank 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.frankotank 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.frankotank 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.frankotank 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.

Old 04-30-2014, 08:32 AM   #5647
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by El Jefe View Post
A standard bar, which is typically used in any gym/fitness location and high school weight rooms are 45lbs just for the bar. Looks like 100+ to me, 45lb bar, two 25's and 2 10's.
It's so small and grainy, and they sell so many of the 25# at regular stores compared to 45#. And those stacks look waaaay too thin to be 4 plates thick.
Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 04-30-2014, 10:22 AM   #5648
Veteran

Quote:
It's so small and grainy, and they sell so many of the 25# at regular stores compared to 45#. And those stacks look waaaay too thin to be 4 plates thick.
They don't look too thin if you only have 2 plates per side....
otherstar wants to die in a aids tree fire.otherstar wants to die in a aids tree fire.otherstar wants to die in a aids tree fire.otherstar wants to die in a aids tree fire.otherstar wants to die in a aids tree fire.otherstar wants to die in a aids tree fire.otherstar wants to die in a aids tree fire.otherstar wants to die in a aids tree fire.otherstar wants to die in a aids tree fire.otherstar wants to die in a aids tree fire.otherstar wants to die in a aids tree fire.

Old 04-30-2014, 10:38 AM   #5649
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

Quote:
Centrifugal force exists in China!
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 04-30-2014, 12:26 PM   #5650
MVP

What are they in space? It's like he gets sucked out that window. That bus broke apart in mid air!
Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 04-30-2014, 01:27 PM   #5651
MVP

Johnny Vegas is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Johnny Vegas is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Johnny Vegas is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Johnny Vegas is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Johnny Vegas is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Johnny Vegas is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Johnny Vegas is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Johnny Vegas is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Johnny Vegas is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Johnny Vegas is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Johnny Vegas is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.

Old 04-30-2014, 11:52 PM   #5652
**** off

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny Vegas View Post

Pushead2 would the whole thing.Pushead2 would the whole thing.Pushead2 would the whole thing.Pushead2 would the whole thing.Pushead2 would the whole thing.Pushead2 would the whole thing.Pushead2 would the whole thing.Pushead2 would the whole thing.Pushead2 would the whole thing.Pushead2 would the whole thing.Pushead2 would the whole thing.

Old 05-01-2014, 08:34 AM   #5653
MVP

OldSchool has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.OldSchool has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.OldSchool has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.OldSchool has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.OldSchool has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.OldSchool has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.OldSchool has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.OldSchool has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.OldSchool has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.OldSchool has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.OldSchool has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.

Old 05-01-2014, 08:37 AM   #5654
MVP

THis isn't funny, but holy ish. Just had to post it.

Old 05-01-2014, 09:09 AM   #5655
Veteran

Quote:
THis isn't funny, but holy ish. Just had to post it.

Holy Moses! I wonder if the person on the top floor survived!

Closed Thread