Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 08-12-2014, 04:26 PM  
Time For Your Wake Up Call !!!

Broncos news megathread

Discussion: All things Broncos.

Last edited by ROYC75; 01-11-2017 at 02:02 PM.. Reason: Change Title, Please?
ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 06-06-2016, 10:44 AM   #5611
I'm with the banned.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chief Northman View Post
Lets see the Donc trolls defend this one.

Karma for the Tyreek Hill finger-wagging around here from some of them.
What aspect of this would you like us to defend? I'll give it a shot just to help you out.
ClevelandBronco is obviously part of the inner Circle.ClevelandBronco is obviously part of the inner Circle.ClevelandBronco is obviously part of the inner Circle.ClevelandBronco is obviously part of the inner Circle.ClevelandBronco is obviously part of the inner Circle.ClevelandBronco is obviously part of the inner Circle.ClevelandBronco is obviously part of the inner Circle.ClevelandBronco is obviously part of the inner Circle.ClevelandBronco is obviously part of the inner Circle.ClevelandBronco is obviously part of the inner Circle.ClevelandBronco is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-06-2016, 10:44 AM   #5612
Abolish The Salary Cap!

The White House visit is today

FFF; border:0; border-radius:3px; box-shadow:0 0 1px 0 rgba(0,0,0,0.5),0 1px 10px 0 rgba(0,0,0,0.15); margin: 1px; max-width:658px; padding:0; width:99.375%; width:-webkit-calc(100% - 2px); width:calc(100% - 2px);">
F8F8F8; line-height:0; margin-top:40px; padding:50.8530183727% 0; text-align:center; width:100%;">

000; font-family:Arial,sans-serif; font-size:14px; font-style:normal; font-weight:normal; line-height:17px; text-decoration:none; word-wrap:break-word;" target="_blank">White House here we come

c9c8cd; font-family:Arial,sans-serif; font-size:14px; line-height:17px; margin-bottom:0; margin-top:8px; overflow:hidden; padding:8px 0 7px; text-align:center; text-overflow:ellipsis; white-space:nowrap;">A photo posted by Chris Harris Jr (@chrisharrisjr) on

Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old 06-06-2016, 10:46 AM   #5613
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mile High Mania View Post
Really? That's just a gaggle of guys, similar to the gaggle of guys that Denver has after Thomas and Sanders. Fowler and Norwood are statistically equal to those guys you listed, so I guess shit is shit.
Fowler and Norwood are statistically equal to Streater? They're not even statistically equal to Wilson.

Also, Conley and Wilson have much more talent and upside than those guys. Robinson also.
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-06-2016, 10:47 AM
Quesadilla Joe
This message has been deleted by Quesadilla Joe.
Old 06-06-2016, 10:48 AM   #5614
Abolish The Salary Cap!

FFF; border:0; border-radius:3px; box-shadow:0 0 1px 0 rgba(0,0,0,0.5),0 1px 10px 0 rgba(0,0,0,0.15); margin: 1px; max-width:658px; padding:0; width:99.375%; width:-webkit-calc(100% - 2px); width:calc(100% - 2px);">
F8F8F8; line-height:0; margin-top:40px; padding:50.0% 0; text-align:center; width:100%;">

000; font-family:Arial,sans-serif; font-size:14px; font-style:normal; font-weight:normal; line-height:17px; text-decoration:none; word-wrap:break-word;" target="_blank">Hello world. @DeMarcusWare here on this IG takeover to document our White House trip today. Guess the @NFL trusts me? Wheels up, see ya when we land. ✌🏿#DWareTakeover @Broncos

c9c8cd; font-family:Arial,sans-serif; font-size:14px; line-height:17px; margin-bottom:0; margin-top:8px; overflow:hidden; padding:8px 0 7px; text-align:center; text-overflow:ellipsis; white-space:nowrap;">A photo posted by @nfl on

Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old 06-06-2016, 10:51 AM   #5615
#triggering

Quote:
Originally Posted by staylor26 View Post
Fowler and Norwood are statistically equal to Streater? They're not even statistically equal to Wilson.

Also, Conley and Wilson have much more talent and upside than those guys. Robinson also.
Yeah, I suppose if you have Streater from 2012-2013, he's done nothing the last two years. He missed 2014 with a fractured foot and did nothing last year, and I don't know if he was able to play or not. But, if he's 'all that' and couldn't find a way to crack the lineup in Oak for 2015... yeah, I'd say the first two years of his 4 year career don't matter much.

And, you can debate 'talent and upside' all day long with the other guys.
Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 06-06-2016, 10:55 AM   #5616
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Yeah, I suppose if you have Streater from 2012-2013, he's done nothing the last two years. He missed 2014 with a fractured foot and did nothing last year, and I don't know if he was able to play or not. But, if he's 'all that' and couldn't find a way to crack the lineup in Oak for 2015... yeah, I'd say the first two years of his 4 year career don't matter much.

And, you can debate 'talent and upside' all day long with the other guys.
Wilson had more yards than those guys combined in 2015 as a second year UDFA. Conley is an athletic freak and had just as many yards as a rookie.
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-06-2016, 10:59 AM   #5617
Andy Reid Supporter

Quote:
Really? That's just a gaggle of guys, similar to the gaggle of guys that Denver has after Thomas and Sanders. Fowler and Norwood are statistically equal to those guys you listed, so I guess shit is shit.
Thomas makes Denver's starting 2 better since we don't have a clear #2 at this point. Basically both teams 3-5 are all ?'s though.

if you could add 3 players from the Chiefs to your team this year who would it be? As a KC fan, I'd imagine I'd want Sanders, Von and Harris.
RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-06-2016, 11:01 AM   #5618
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by RunKC View Post
Thomas makes Denver's starting 2 better since we don't have a clear #2 at this point. Basically both teams 3-5 are all ?'s though.

if you could add 3 players from the Chiefs to your team this year who would it be? As a KC fan, I'd imagine I'd want Sanders, Von and Harris.
Those would probably be my 3 as well.
Old 06-06-2016, 11:08 AM   #5619
#triggering

Quote:
Wilson had more yards than those guys combined in 2015 as a second year UDFA. Conley is an athletic freak and had just as many yards as a rookie.
That's fine. And, in Denver in 2015 ... the top 3 receiving options (Thomas, Sanders, Daniels) were targeted 390 times for 227 receptions. Those 3 with the RBs getting their targets, and the options were slimmer for the other guys.

The Chiefs top 3 receiving options (Maclin, Kelsey, Wilson) were targeted 284 times (104 fewer times than Denver's top 3) for 194 receptions. Wilson was a top 3 option in KC last season, the others were playing behind better talent in Denver, so comparing them stat for stat is odd, but feel free.
Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 06-06-2016, 11:11 AM   #5620
In Search of a Life

Quote:
That's fine. And, in Denver in 2015 ... the top 3 receiving options (Thomas, Sanders, Daniels) were targeted 390 times for 227 receptions. Those 3 with the RBs getting their targets, and the options were slimmer for the other guys.

The Chiefs top 3 receiving options (Maclin, Kelsey, Wilson) were targeted 284 times (104 fewer times than Denver's top 3) for 194 receptions. Maclin was a top 3 option in KC last season, the others were playing behind better talent in Denver, so comparing them stat for stat is odd, but feel free.
You were the one that brought up production/stats, not me. I was basing it on athleticism, potential, and skill set.
Old 06-06-2016, 11:14 AM   #5621
#triggering

Quote:
You were the one that brought up production/stats, not me. I was basic it on athleticism and skill set.
Umm, sure... debating depth players is always fun. Albert Wilson isn't all that much different than the others, he had more opportunities last year and good for him. Denver had better starters, so the younger guys didn't have as many opportunities, and that was good for them.

The item in bold, it's all pure fodder at this point - you hope your backup players are better than our backup players, naturally.
Old 06-06-2016, 11:19 AM   #5622
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Umm, sure... debating depth players is always fun. Albert Wilson isn't all that much different than the others, he had more opportunities last year and good for him. Denver had better starters, so the younger guys didn't have as many opportunities, and that was good for them.

The item in bold, it's all pure fodder at this point - you hope your backup players are better than our backup players, naturally.
You're right, the argument is futile, though I know I'm right.

My initial point still stands though. Outside of the WR group, the Chiefs have a better offense.
Old 06-06-2016, 11:23 AM   #5623
#triggering

Quote:
You're right, the argument is futile, though I know I'm right.

My initial point still stands though, outside of the WR group, the Chiefs have a better offense.
Possibly, we'll see how it all plays out. Last year, Denver's RB duo outgained KC's top 3 RBs... Charles is getting older, if healthy, he's a beast and tips the scales in your favor.

TE, obviously Kelsey outranks anything Denver has right now at TE.
Old 06-06-2016, 11:26 AM   #5624
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Possibly, we'll see how it all plays out. Last year, Denver's RB duo outgained KC's top 3 RBs... Charles is getting older, if healthy, he's a beast and tips the scales in your favor.

TE, obviously Kelsey outranks anything Denver has right now at TE.
Our RB's are much better than yours. Spencer Ware is better than Anderson.
Old 06-06-2016, 11:30 AM   #5625
Going home eventually

Quote:
Originally Posted by KnowMo2724 View Post
The White House visit is today

F8F8F8; line-height:0; margin-top:40px; padding:50.8530183727% 0; text-align:center; width:100%;">

000; font-family:Arial,sans-serif; font-size:14px; font-style:normal; font-weight:normal; line-height:17px; text-decoration:none; word-wrap:break-word;" target="_blank">White House here we come

c9c8cd; font-family:Arial,sans-serif; font-size:14px; line-height:17px; margin-bottom:0; margin-top:8px; overflow:hidden; padding:8px 0 7px; text-align:center; text-overflow:ellipsis; white-space:nowrap;">A photo posted by Chris Harris Jr (@chrisharrisjr) on

Looks just like the rest of the D.C. area.
Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.