Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 01-19-2020, 07:03 PM  
Life is changing..

Let's talk about the 49ers (Super Bowl Edition)

Well Chiefs vs Packers is what I had hoped for, but that's not happening.

Let's talk about Chiefs vs 49ers here.
TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-02-2020, 07:18 PM   #5596
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by rabblerouser View Post
Hey, 49ers fans...

SUCK MY ****ING DICK.
I think if you add please they will. I mean that’s what they do and all.
A Salt Weapon threw an interception on a screen pass.A Salt Weapon threw an interception on a screen pass.A Salt Weapon threw an interception on a screen pass.A Salt Weapon threw an interception on a screen pass.A Salt Weapon threw an interception on a screen pass.A Salt Weapon threw an interception on a screen pass.A Salt Weapon threw an interception on a screen pass.A Salt Weapon threw an interception on a screen pass.A Salt Weapon threw an interception on a screen pass.A Salt Weapon threw an interception on a screen pass.A Salt Weapon threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 02-02-2020, 07:25 PM   #5597
left blank intentionally

Quote:
Originally Posted by A Salt Weapon View Post
I think if you add please they will. I mean that’s what they do and all.
True. I meant figuratively.
rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-02-2020, 07:51 PM
DRM08
This message has been deleted by DRM08.
Old 02-02-2020, 09:12 PM   #5598
Rookie

When it was 20-10 I thought for sure we had it. But Shanahan choked with his play calling and chiefs made plays when it counted.

Eating my crow with a large bottle of liquor. Congratulations on a great year you’re the one team that punched us and we couldn’t punch back. An outlier.

PS **** you Clyde frogg!!!
Bigg_Daddy < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Bigg_Daddy < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Bigg_Daddy < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Bigg_Daddy < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Bigg_Daddy < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Bigg_Daddy < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Bigg_Daddy < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Bigg_Daddy < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Bigg_Daddy < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Bigg_Daddy < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Bigg_Daddy < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Thumbs Up 4 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2020, 09:14 PM   #5599
Starter

Great game guys.

Defense did all it could. Gassed when it mattered.
Hern is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutHern is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutHern is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutHern is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutHern is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutHern is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutHern is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutHern is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutHern is the dumbass Milkman is always talking about
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 2     Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2020, 09:20 PM   #5600
left blank intentionally

Frank Clark is the REAL.
rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-02-2020, 09:22 PM   #5601
Someone pass the antifreeze

How does my ass taste.
MIAdragon has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MIAdragon has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MIAdragon has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MIAdragon has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MIAdragon has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MIAdragon has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MIAdragon has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MIAdragon has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MIAdragon has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MIAdragon has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MIAdragon has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 02-02-2020, 09:23 PM   #5602
I Like The Kansas City Chiefs

We tried to warn you. Mahomes is different.
smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-02-2020, 09:24 PM   #5603
My Mamma Says

MAHOMES MOTHER****ERS!!!!
Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-02-2020, 09:25 PM   #5604
21st Century Schizoid Fan

**** all you Niner fans. You were shitbirds all week.
siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2020, 09:25 PM   #5605
left blank intentionally

Quote:
Originally Posted by MIAdragon View Post
How does my ass taste.
IT TASTES LIKE A WORLD CHAMPION!!
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2020, 09:26 PM   #5606
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by smithandrew051 View Post
We tried to warn you. Mahomes is different.

Didn’t have to warn anybody. We knew what we were up against. Defense did a great job of bottling him up. But Mahomes is different.
Hern is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutHern is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutHern is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutHern is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutHern is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutHern is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutHern is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutHern is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutHern is the dumbass Milkman is always talking about
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2020, 09:34 PM   #5607
pie is never free

Quote:
Originally Posted by siberian khatru View Post
**** all you Niner fans. You were shitbirds all week.
No doubt man, genuine assholes almost to the last man

But I'm tipping my hat to that team, they REALLY made us earn it, they were kicking our dicks in to the point I felt like puking... their defense is for REAL
Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2020, 09:56 PM   #5608
left blank intentionally

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hern View Post
Didn’t have to warn anybody. We knew what we were up against. Defense did a great job of bottling him up. But Mahomes is different.
Amen, friend.

It was a helluva game. Best Super Bowl I've ever watched. Those last 6 minutes were INTENSE.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2020, 09:56 PM   #5609
left blank intentionally

Quote:
Originally Posted by Easy 6 View Post
No doubt man, genuine assholes almost to the last man

But I'm tipping my hat to that team, they REALLY made us earn it, they were kicking our dicks in to the point I felt like puking... their defense is for REAL
All of this.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2020, 10:42 PM   #5610
Suupraa Geniuuusss

I talked some shit in this thread to basically all of the 49ers trolls that came one here.

I'll say this: The San Francisco 49ers came to play and they played one incredible game. My hat's off to the 49ers and their fans. You should be very proud of your team, they are unquestionably the best team in the NFC. And I hope our teams meet again very soon.

What a ****ing game.
Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 6 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote