Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 01-19-2020, 07:03 PM  
Life is changing..

Let's talk about the 49ers (Super Bowl Edition)

Well Chiefs vs Packers is what I had hoped for, but that's not happening.

Let's talk about Chiefs vs 49ers here.
TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-02-2020, 04:11 PM   #5581
In Search of a Life

MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 02-02-2020, 04:13 PM   #5582
left blank intentionally

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAHOMO 4 LIFE! View Post
No surprises there. Sure hope Damien Williams doesn't get hurt...

LET'S ****ING DO THIS!!!
rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-02-2020, 04:32 PM   #5583
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Easy 6 View Post
Your mom knew after our first drive she was ****ed
Speaking of drives, why don’t you take one down here. I’m done using your mother as my cum bucket.
Hern is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutHern is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutHern is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutHern is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutHern is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutHern is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutHern is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutHern is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutHern is the dumbass Milkman is always talking about
Old 02-02-2020, 04:38 PM   #5584
left blank intentionally

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hern View Post
Speaking of drives, why don’t you take one down here. I’m done using your mother as my cum bucket.
It would be funny if all 49er fans weren't queer.

rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-02-2020, 04:39 PM   #5585
left blank intentionally

49ers cheerleaders are ready :

Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2020, 04:41 PM   #5586
pie is never free

Quote:
Try something original you slack jawed pussy
Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-02-2020, 04:45 PM   #5587
testing ... 1, 2, 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAHOMO 4 LIFE! View Post
McCoy is a bit of a surprise.

Lee is less of a surprise, but perhaps a bit odd as well.

Did McCoy piss off EB or Wally or both? Did turnovers do him in or did he just get old?

FAX
FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-02-2020, 04:45 PM   #5588
Starter

Quote:
Try something original you slack jawed pussy

If I need new material then your moms vagina is off the table. That thing is old news. That pussy’s been used more than mom jokes.
Hern is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutHern is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutHern is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutHern is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutHern is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutHern is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutHern is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutHern is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutHern is the dumbass Milkman is always talking about
Old 02-02-2020, 04:47 PM   #5589
Starter

Lifelong Patriots fan here now living in the San Francisco Bay area. I grew up disliking Montana and the 49ers so I suspect most Chiefs fans dislike the Patriots and Brady.

Regardless, I will be rooting for an unlikely outcome.
Jimmy G who I like because of his Patriots roots to outplay Mahomes who I still like.
Richard Sherman to get torched for two touchdowns and around 150 yards. Unlikely but I am hoping for this.

Chiefs to win in an entertaining game. I admit last years Super Bowl was a bit of a snore fest for neutral fans at least.

What do I actually expect? I see this game like the general public sees it. It seems like an evenly matched contest.

As long as the Chiefs stay healthy and avoid key injuries, they will have their shot to score points given their explosive weapons but Mahomes and the receivers are going to have to cash in under duress. Very possible that they do.

Chiefs have plenty of options to still move the ball if the 49ers rush gets their relatively quickly on a somewhat consistent basis. Intermediate routes by Hill. Passes to Kelce and a few runs by Mahomes himself.

I am no gambler but if I was a gambler I would probably feel more comfortable taking the risk and going with the over than picking a specific team to win.

I see these teams so evenly matched I can see a key injury to either team being divisive. I still remember the Patriots 2nd loss to the Giants in the Super Bowl. Patriots fans knew going into the game Gronk was hurt from the AFC Championship game, it was just a question of how hurt. He couldn't cut at all on a high ankle sprain or whatever it was and was a shadow of himself as a receiver which killed the Patriots chances. I thought the Patriots would lose once I saw that.

Chiefs/Niners both appear to be healthy going into the game but obviously football is a violent sport so key injuries may be pivotal. I won't root for anyone to ever get hurt but I do hope the Chiefs pull this game out.
stevegroganfan is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutstevegroganfan is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutstevegroganfan is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutstevegroganfan is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutstevegroganfan is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutstevegroganfan is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutstevegroganfan is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutstevegroganfan is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutstevegroganfan is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutstevegroganfan is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutstevegroganfan is the dumbass Milkman is always talking about
Old 02-02-2020, 04:49 PM   #5590
testing ... 1, 2, 3

I am holding out hope that one of our magnificently talented mods will send this Hern "dude" to his room.

His attitude is abrasively confrontational and even worse; his use of apostrophes is horrific.

FAX
FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2020, 04:51 PM   #5591
pie is never free

Quote:
If I need new material then your moms vagina is off the table. That thing is old news. That pussy’s been used more than mom jokes.
Somewhat better, but why does your dad suck cocks at the truck stop?
Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-02-2020, 04:52 PM   #5592
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by FAX View Post
I am holding out hope that one of our magnificently talented mods will send this Hern "dude" to his room.

His attitude is abrasively confrontational and even worse; his use of apostrophes is horrific.

FAX

I don’t think my actions are any worse than other KC posters.
Old 02-02-2020, 04:54 PM   #5593
Starter

Quote:
Somewhat better, but why does your dad suck cocks at the truck stop?

That’s one answer I don’t have. Just like you don’t know why your fathers a cuck.
Old 02-02-2020, 05:03 PM   #5594
pie is never free

Why thanks, yes my dad was quite outstanding... and he certainly never hung around truck stop bathrooms like yours
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2020, 06:21 PM   #5595
left blank intentionally

Hey, 49ers fans...

SUCK MY ****ING DICK.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote