Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 02-26-2020, 10:28 PM  
MVP

***NON-POLITICAL COVID-19 Discussion Thread***

A couple of reminders...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bwana View Post
Once again, don't come in this thread with some kind of political agenda, or you will be shown the door. If you want to go that route, there is a thread about this in DC.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dartgod View Post
People, there is a lot of good information in this thread, let's try to keep the petty bickering to a minimum.

We all have varying opinions about the impact of this, the numbers, etc. We will all never agree with each other. But we can all keep it civil.

Thanks!

Click here for the original OP:

Spoiler!

Last edited by Bearcat; 03-25-2020 at 08:56 AM.. Reason: adding spoiler tag
JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 03-17-2020, 02:03 PM   #5551
"You like to drink?"

Quote:
Originally Posted by notorious View Post
Shhhh. I was talking to my wife the other day about this in the US. If someone hit us with an attack now it will get bad quickly.
If ever there was a time that I wished conspiracy theorists were right, it's right now in hoping HAARP staves off tornado season this year.
Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-17-2020, 02:03 PM   #5552
THIS .... IS... ARROWHEAD!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud View Post
I tend to disagree because I'm sure that the military, Feds and police are on high alert, even if they haven't made that public.

Plus, people are loading up on guns and ammo all over the country.
I'm 100% the military is on high alert.
BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-17-2020, 02:03 PM   #5553
Supporter

Quote:
I tend to disagree because I'm sure that the military, Feds and police are on high alert, even if they haven't made that public.

Civil unrest. People are far more dangerous than Wuhan.
notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2020, 02:03 PM   #5554
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by loochy View Post
Yes, however remember that Tylenol is not an anti inflamatory.
Right, but it tends to get lumped in with Motrin due to its ability to lower fever
DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-17-2020, 02:04 PM   #5555
Court Jester

Quote:
**** the French. Freedom my balls.
This. **** every last one of them.
Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-17-2020, 02:04 PM   #5556
Mahomes: We Are All Witnesses

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdubya View Post
France just went from self quarantine to police state today.
Pretty much.

Enclosed is the form that the French government is requiring all French citizens to submit for permission to go outside.

Does the panic/hysteria crowd want this as a next step to “contain the virus” in America?

San Francisco has already effectively put their citizens under house arrest and NYC is considering similar draconian measures.

FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-17-2020, 02:04 PM   #5557
Hockey Town

Quote:
Civil unrest. People are far more dangerous than Wuhan.
Civil unrest is what worries me about all of this, people are dumb enough to cause a problem.
Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-17-2020, 02:04 PM   #5558
Hey Loochy, I'm hooome!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
Eh, not really.

Again - states are all imbued with a police power and can take measures (and enforce them) in support of the public health. If Kansas passes laws demanding that you stay inside and enforces those with criminal consequences, you've not had any rights taken away. Ultimately Kansas already HAS those rights.

But if the United States government does it, that's a far different animal. Like I said, I don't see a path to that without suspending the Constitution, suspending Posse Comitatus and imposing martial law.

I simply don't think this government is that stupid, if for no other reason than the states/cities seem inclined to do this on their own at this point.

I'm going outside and I'll do things. Yes, I'll keep my distance from people and be safe, etc. But I'm not going to be made a prisoner in my own house.
loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-17-2020, 02:05 PM   #5559
Hockey Town

Quote:
Originally Posted by loochy View Post
I'm going outside and I'll do things. Yes, I'll keep my distance from people and be safe, etc. But I'm not going to be made a prisoner in my own house.
But my dude, my house is badass, you could have things to do for years here.
Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-17-2020, 02:07 PM   #5560
Hockey Town

4 members of the Brooklyn Nets have tested positive.
Old 03-17-2020, 02:07 PM   #5561
Supporter

This ****ing Seattle weather in Kansas sucks ass. My kids are crawling up the walls.

If the sun comes out it might calm some people down.
notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-17-2020, 02:08 PM   #5562
"You like to drink?"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mecca View Post
Civil unrest is what worries me about all of this, people are dumb enough to cause a problem.
All you can do is defend yourself.
Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-17-2020, 02:08 PM   #5563
Hey Loochy, I'm hooome!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mecca View Post
But my dude, my house is badass, you could have things to do for years here.

I have plenty to do here as well...things like mow the lawn, fix the flowerbed, fix the driveway cracks, redo the drainage ditch, play on my son's swingset, play soccer with my son, go for a run in the neighborhood (and never get within 20 feet of another person), etc.
loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-17-2020, 02:08 PM   #5564
Hockey Town

Quote:
This ****ing Seattle weather in Kansas sucks ass. My kids are crawling up the walls.

If the sun comes out it might calm some people down.
Just had them a controller or put on a movie.
Old 03-17-2020, 02:08 PM   #5565
Supporter

Quote:

Military is on alert

I have been getting calls as well, telling me to be ready to go. Few of my buddies have text saying they have got those calls as well, and we are all retired. Medically or otherwise.
Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.