Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 01-19-2020, 07:03 PM  
Life is changing..

Let's talk about the 49ers (Super Bowl Edition)

Well Chiefs vs Packers is what I had hoped for, but that's not happening.

Let's talk about Chiefs vs 49ers here.
TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-02-2020, 12:50 AM   #5536
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by CasselGotPeedOn View Post
I hope your entire family dies

This is a whole new low. Even for a Chiefs fan.
Hern is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutHern is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutHern is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutHern is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutHern is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutHern is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutHern is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutHern is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutHern is the dumbass Milkman is always talking about
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 4     Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2020, 12:50 AM   #5537
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Dowd View Post
John Dowd here with one last message to Cheifs fans before the game. I don't feel like my earlier posts in this thread really reflected the kind of person I am or represented our great 49ers fanbase the way it really should have.

I am a handsome, suave, successful individual owning multiple personal properties and businesses in the Bay Area. I am a very intelligent human being. My conversations with other teams fans on their message boards have always been respectful and in good nature with intelligent posts on my end. Looking back in this thread, I can definitely tell that the nature of my posts have not represented me well.

I feel that the problem is that Chief fans are just some of the most horrible fans in sports. I feel like my intelligence has been lowered in here talking with the fans of your team on other Chiefs message boards and especially here.

It seems like Chiefs fans just can't discuss the game without being ignorant to the other teams strengths. Not to mention the personal attacks and name calling. Reminds me a lot of my seven year old.....

I wanted things to be respectful but **** it! Chiefs fans can stick it brotha!!! You're little soft ass AFL team is gonna play real men tomorrow and get knocked on their a$$ early. Mahomes is gonna be shook all night after the first quarter after he realizes he's playing a big boy defense now.

I have no reason to be respectful to Chief fans. I have no reason to fear the Chiefs. Just another offense propped up by media that we will dismantled by the 49ers. The overrated kings of the weak AFL league will be devastated as the 49ers make it look easy.

Welcome to the club of personal hated teams along with the Seahawks, Cowgirls and Lambs.

F&ck he Cheifs. I'm outta here
That is street for jacking it to kiddy pictures in his mom's basement
Danguardace 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDanguardace 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDanguardace 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDanguardace 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDanguardace 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDanguardace 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDanguardace 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDanguardace 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDanguardace 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDanguardace 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDanguardace 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2020, 12:55 AM   #5538
I don’t care for Auburn

Quote:
Originally Posted by ClarkForTheWin View Post
Typical Red Neck Chiefs fan.
Your mother sucks cocks in hell.
RollChiefsRoll threw an interception on a screen pass.RollChiefsRoll threw an interception on a screen pass.RollChiefsRoll threw an interception on a screen pass.RollChiefsRoll threw an interception on a screen pass.RollChiefsRoll threw an interception on a screen pass.RollChiefsRoll threw an interception on a screen pass.RollChiefsRoll threw an interception on a screen pass.RollChiefsRoll threw an interception on a screen pass.RollChiefsRoll threw an interception on a screen pass.RollChiefsRoll threw an interception on a screen pass.RollChiefsRoll threw an interception on a screen pass.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2020, 01:28 AM   #5539
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danguardace View Post
That is street for jacking it to kiddy pictures in his mom's basement
Nothing but love for you brother.

I agree. These Chief be Fans are very uneducated.

They have no idea how this 49er defense will own it.
ClarkForTheWin < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ClarkForTheWin < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ClarkForTheWin < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ClarkForTheWin < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ClarkForTheWin < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ClarkForTheWin < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ClarkForTheWin < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ClarkForTheWin < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ClarkForTheWin < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ClarkForTheWin < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ClarkForTheWin < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 9     Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2020, 02:16 AM   #5540
Rookie

Quote:
Nothing but love for you brother.

I agree. These Chief be Fans are very uneducated.

They have no idea how this 49er defense will own it.
They'll know after the first drive that their ****ed
John Dowd < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.John Dowd < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.John Dowd < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.John Dowd < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.John Dowd < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.John Dowd < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.John Dowd < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.John Dowd < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.John Dowd < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.John Dowd < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.John Dowd < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 6     Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2020, 02:29 AM   #5541
WhatUneed2Hear

Quote:
PERFECT!

Us 49er fans love to suck dicks!!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hern View Post
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hern View Post
Quote:
Us 49er fans love to suck dicks!!!! We really do!
Quote:
Ok have fun with that
Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2020, 03:25 AM   #5542
left blank intentionally

Quote:

I am a handsome, suave, successful individual owning multiple personal properties and businesses in the Bay Area.
So, you're gay and you own...Palo Alto bathhouses? Poop removal business? A gay bar?

Quote:
I am a very intelligent human being.
I've always been a firm believer that people who have to declare how intelligent they are may not be very intelligent at all...

Quote:
My conversations with other teams fans on their message boards have always been respectful and in good nature with intelligent posts on my end. Looking back in this thread, I can definitely tell that the nature of my posts have not represented me well.
Well, we've been invaded by Texans fans, Titans fans, and now 49ers fans who have all said the same bullshit.

You're not quite as different as you think you are.
Quote:
I feel that the problem is that Chief fans are just some of the most horrible fans in sports. I feel like my intelligence has been lowered in here talking with the fans of your team on other Chiefs message boards and especially here.
Sorry 'bout it.

Quote:
It seems like Chiefs fans just can't discuss the game without being ignorant to the other teams strengths. Not to mention the personal attacks and name calling.
Ignorant? No, we understand the 49ers strengths better than you realize. We had very similar teams that had a great running game and stifling defense for years. And constantly lost in the playoffs to teams with better QBs. For years.

Quote:
Reminds me a lot of my seven year old.....
Then you should be a better parent.

Spend more time with your kid, and less time posting on an opposing team's message board.

Quote:
I wanted things to be respectful but **** it! Chiefs fans can stick it brotha!!! You're little soft ass AFL team is gonna play real men tomorrow and get knocked on their a$$ early.
AFL? "You're"? Goddamn, you 49ers fans are ****ing dumb.

I thought you said you were intelligent? The AFL has been defunct since 1970. And it's "your", not "you're"...
Quote:
Mahomes is gonna be shook all night after the first quarter after he realizes he's playing a big boy defense now.
Heard that before. We'll see.
Quote:

I have no reason to be respectful to Chief fans. I have no reason to fear the Chiefs. Just another offense propped up by media that we will dismantled by the 49ers. The overrated kings of the weak AFL league will be devastated as the 49ers make it look easy.
We WERE the kings of the AFL. When my dad was in elementary school...

Quote:
Welcome to the club of personal hated teams along with the Seahawks, Cowgirls and Lambs.

F&ck he Cheifs. I'm outta here
Good. You're REALLY gonna hate the Chiefs by the end of tomorrow night.
rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2020, 03:29 AM   #5543
left blank intentionally

Quote:
They'll know after the first drive that their ****ed
It's "they're", not "their", Mr. Extreme Intelligence.
rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 4 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2020, 04:30 AM   #5544
offense > defense

9ers better hope they win. These fluke "play D and run the ball" teams come and go every year, always different. They'll be back to irrelevancy next year. We'll be in the mix every single year with 15. Feels good.
CupidStunt is too fat/Omaha.CupidStunt is too fat/Omaha.CupidStunt is too fat/Omaha.CupidStunt is too fat/Omaha.CupidStunt is too fat/Omaha.CupidStunt is too fat/Omaha.CupidStunt is too fat/Omaha.CupidStunt is too fat/Omaha.CupidStunt is too fat/Omaha.CupidStunt is too fat/Omaha.CupidStunt is too fat/Omaha.
Thumbs Up 4 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2020, 05:28 AM   #5545
EvOlVeD

Quote:
Originally Posted by BossChief View Post
Chiefs has the 5th hardest strength of schedule.

The 49ers had the 11th

https://eatdrinkandsleepfootball.com...-schedule.html
thank you for providing that info...

i had been wondering about this since the conference championship games
Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Old 02-02-2020, 05:34 AM   #5546
In Search of a Life

Quote:

I am a handsome, suave, successful individual owning multiple personal properties and businesses in the Bay Area. I am a very intelligent human being. My conversations with other teams fans on their message boards have always been respectful

NEW PROP BET: Over/Under .5 of the above statements being true?
Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-02-2020, 05:56 AM   #5547
[b]Supporter[/b]

Quote:
Originally Posted by CupidStunt View Post
9ers better hope they win. These fluke "play D and run the ball" teams come and go every year, always different. They'll be back to irrelevancy next year. We'll be in the mix every single year with 15. Feels good.
This is the truth.
Delano 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDelano 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDelano 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDelano 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDelano 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDelano 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDelano 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDelano 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDelano 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDelano 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDelano 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 02-02-2020, 06:00 AM   #5548
SuperChiefs

Quote:
John Dowd here, I suck cock for meth.
Fyp
FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2020, 06:44 AM   #5549
Bolton gonna knock you out

I’m gonn try to remember all you 9ers fans.

ShartInTheWind
Bath House John
Hernia
Ball-less 22

Damn feel like I’m leaving a few out but oh well this one goes out to all 6 of you Winers fans. A piece of my heart and soul are in this song, enjoy!! There’s no way you fools don’t know the song about your shitty city, Save Me San Francisco by Train. We’ll sing this one to that rhythm and follow along...

**** you San Francisco

They love to stare at men’s groins
The Super Bowl is where they’re going
Hoping to meet men so full of sin
They rode defense til number one
Here comes KC their seasons done
At least their fans can still suck foreskin
Their passing game is seldom on
Their elite qb’ s long been gone
Their coach is the son of a rat it’s true
Lesser teams they’ve overcame
But they’re bout to get run over by a train
Feel the speed cuz the Chiefs are coming through
They get high, then they blow
Speed like the chiefs haven’t seen before
They’re takes are worse than Pete Prisco
Suck a big dick San Francisco
Over Mahomes pic they’ve masterbated
After the game they’ll be frustrated
Get their asses kick back to the bay
Dirty needles drunken benders
They pick up men on Grindr not Tinder
They talk a lot but have nothing to say
Touched by their uncle or their dad
Around 930 they’ll be so sad
Kicking animals that share their homes
If they could wish upon a star
Off the Golden Gate with their car
Cuz ther team got shit stomped by Mahomes
They get high, but now they’re low
2700 miles back home is a long way to go
But they’ll still suck cock on the way there though
Take this L now San Francisco
They were up but now they’re down
Reid put shoes on Saleh that look like a clowns
They’re gonna lose in the Super Bowl
Suck a big dick San Francisco

Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2020, 06:55 AM   #5550
Rookie

The 49ers are just like the old Broncos. Diving at the knees of defensive players instead of actually blocking. Dirty just like daddy. Rat face II.
D750 is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.