Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Hall of Classics
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Closed Thread

Old 06-16-2008, 06:32 PM  
DeadPunisher

EPIC FAIL......and other stuff that makes you laugh

Old thread is archived here.
http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=185997

I have seen these in various threads, so I thought we should just put them all together. There are really funny pics out there.

Last edited by DaFace; 01-10-2013 at 11:52 PM..
ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.

Old 04-23-2014, 09:38 PM   #5536
Tip of the hat LIV Champs

No that's just smart advertising because now I want some KFC and be happy.
Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 04-23-2014, 11:24 PM   #5537
I'll be back.

YES

Image: Not Safe for Work
NSFW Image
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 04-24-2014, 08:21 AM   #5538
Wearing ballistic dog goggles.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Douche Baggins View Post
I just think it's hilarious. KFC advertising their chicken by showing a black family going nuts over it.
Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 04-24-2014, 09:57 AM   #5539
In Search of a Life

Between this gif.....

[/QUOTE]

And this one.....

Try not to smile.
Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 04-24-2014, 10:03 AM   #5540
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Plow View Post
My son caught a ball at our triple A Cardinals affiliate here in Springfield a couple weeks ago and did exactly that. He's 7.

Of all his awesome toys and video games, a baseball is his prize possession. Total win.
DMAC 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.DMAC 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.DMAC 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.DMAC 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.DMAC 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.DMAC 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.DMAC 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.DMAC 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.DMAC 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.DMAC 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.DMAC 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.

Old 04-24-2014, 10:14 AM   #5541
Wearing ballistic dog goggles.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Plow View Post
Between this gif.....

And this one.....

Try not to smile.
Awesome.
Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 04-24-2014, 12:05 PM   #5542
I like 'em mustard & biscuits

Quote:
haven't been in here in a while...so maybe this was already mentioned....but....

no only the afore mentioned "they didn't have phones like that back then"....but where'd the tattoo on her chest go?

maybe this is son & daughter in first shot and the parents in second?
frankotank 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.frankotank 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.frankotank 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.frankotank 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.frankotank 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.frankotank 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.frankotank 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.frankotank 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.frankotank 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.frankotank 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.frankotank 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.

Old 04-24-2014, 12:12 PM   #5543
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by frankotank View Post
haven't been in here in a while...so maybe this was already mentioned....but....

no only the afore mentioned "they didn't have phones like that back then"....but where'd the tattoo on her chest go?

maybe this is son & daughter in first shot and the parents in second?
Ya. It's parents making fun of kids. You guys are the idiots.

DMAC 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.DMAC 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.DMAC 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.DMAC 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.DMAC 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.DMAC 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.DMAC 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.DMAC 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.DMAC 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.DMAC 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.DMAC 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.

Old 04-24-2014, 12:14 PM   #5544

Quote:
apparently......she's got big balls
frankotank 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.frankotank 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.frankotank 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.frankotank 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.frankotank 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.frankotank 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.frankotank 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.frankotank 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.frankotank 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.frankotank 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.frankotank 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.

Old 04-24-2014, 12:16 PM   #5545

Quote:
Originally Posted by DMAC View Post
Ya. It's parents making fun of kids. You guys are the idiots.

over analysis....it's what I do.

Old 04-24-2014, 12:27 PM   #5546
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pants View Post
I think I saw a thing on Discovery channel or something similar once about a German town that took away all traffic lights and signs out of their city center. Apparently people slow down and pay more attention and the accident rate actually drops.

A massive intersection full of chaos like the one above, though? Gotta be some wrecks, right?

My guess would be that their system has a lot more minor wrecks and our system has a lot fewer wrecks, but perhaps they're more serious on average. Our system is based on people following rules strictly, which means you don't have to pay attention as much. When something bad happens, it's probably because neither driver saw it coming. There, the system is based on hypervigilance and aggression, so I bet the wrecks involve both drivers paying attention and just being unable to avoid each other.

Just a theory. I'm not sure how your German example fits. I'm talking about U.S. versus third world.
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 04-24-2014, 02:41 PM   #5547
On the inside

GordonGekko Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.GordonGekko Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.GordonGekko Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.GordonGekko Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.GordonGekko Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.GordonGekko Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.GordonGekko Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.GordonGekko Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.GordonGekko Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.GordonGekko Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.GordonGekko Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.

Old 04-24-2014, 06:08 PM   #5548
Time Keeps On Slipping

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rain Man View Post
My guess would be that their system has a lot more minor wrecks and our system has a lot fewer wrecks, but perhaps they're more serious on average. Our system is based on people following rules strictly, which means you don't have to pay attention as much. When something bad happens, it's probably because neither driver saw it coming. There, the system is based on hypervigilance and aggression, so I bet the wrecks involve both drivers paying attention and just being unable to avoid each other.

Just a theory. I'm not sure how your German example fits. I'm talking about U.S. versus third world.
I think that totally makes sense.
Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.

Old 04-24-2014, 06:32 PM   #5549
Ain't no relax!

Thanks Obama!

Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 04-24-2014, 08:16 PM   #5550
Veteran

Dr. Gigglepants 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDr. Gigglepants 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDr. Gigglepants 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDr. Gigglepants 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDr. Gigglepants 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDr. Gigglepants 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDr. Gigglepants 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDr. Gigglepants 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDr. Gigglepants 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDr. Gigglepants 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDr. Gigglepants 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli

Closed Thread