Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 12-08-2011, 07:52 AM  
The Illuminati

Another hot teacher caught having sex with student

I can't imagine the epic game this 13 year old must have to nail this hottie. What a stone cold pimp.

http://www.magic1079.com/cc-common/n...rticle=9482743

Quote:
​A 28-year-old Lake Charles-area woman faces a bevy of charges after Louisiana police said she repeatedly had sex with a 13-year-old boy who she met at the Bible camp where she was a teacher/aide.

According to the Sulphur Daily News, Heather Daughdrill initiated the relationship in June and it continued until a complaint was filed in October. After her arrest on November 29, police told the paper that Daughdrill would pick her victim up from school without his parents' knowledge and subject him to sexual encounters. Louisiana cops also reportedly found sexually explicit texts between Daughdrill and her victim.

eazyb81 would the whole thing.eazyb81 would the whole thing.eazyb81 would the whole thing.eazyb81 would the whole thing.eazyb81 would the whole thing.eazyb81 would the whole thing.eazyb81 would the whole thing.eazyb81 would the whole thing.eazyb81 would the whole thing.eazyb81 would the whole thing.eazyb81 would the whole thing.
Old 07-07-2024, 04:16 PM   #5536
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by AustinChief View Post
Yes because IF you are referring to situations like I described than you're entire premise is disingenuous.

If men are leering at what they think is a 19 year old who is drawing attention to herself that is considerably different than if the woman in question is obviously 13 or 15 or whatever. This isn't a defense of either bad behavior but it makes a significant difference.

I added the caveat so we could distill this down to a reasonable discussion and avoid outliers.
And before anyone says "no 13 year old can be mistaken for a 18+ year old". I distinctly remember a few classmates of mine at that age who very easily could pass as 18+ if they tried to. (That's an important factor) And that was a looong time ago.
AustinChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.AustinChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.AustinChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.AustinChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.AustinChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.AustinChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.AustinChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.AustinChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.AustinChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.AustinChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.AustinChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2024, 04:21 PM   #5537
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katipan View Post
I didn't say every male leers. I said every day a girl gets leered at. I also think it's really really really funny to imagine the argument that men are being tricked into sleeping with a 13 year old.

Go ask other girls.

I encourage the conversation.
I have and the three asked said it happens more often than you'd think but not DAILY. Not even close.

You said that 13 year old girls get leered at daily by old men. That statement is not the experience of most women, at least not most that I have ever known.
AustinChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.AustinChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.AustinChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.AustinChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.AustinChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.AustinChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.AustinChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.AustinChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.AustinChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.AustinChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.AustinChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-07-2024, 04:22 PM   #5538
MER

It's a important qualifier to you.
Probably not to the dad of the daughter.
Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-07-2024, 04:24 PM   #5539
Administrator

Quote:
I didn't say every male leers. I said every day a girl gets leered at. I also think it's really really really funny to imagine the argument that men are being tricked into sleeping with a 13 year old.

Go ask other girls.

I encourage the conversation.
Who is arguing that men are being tricked into sleeping with 13 year olds??? I missed that part. I guess it could happen if the man in question has a learning disability or some other impairment but otherwise that seems unlikely.
Old 07-07-2024, 04:25 PM   #5540
MER

Quote:
Originally Posted by AustinChief View Post
I have and the three asked said it happens more often than you'd think but not DAILY. Not even close.

You said that 13 year old girls get leered at daily by old men. That statement is not the experience of most women, at least not most that I have ever known.
Adult male.

Funny when you guys start lying about what I say.
Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-07-2024, 04:33 PM   #5541
Administrator

Quote:
Adult male.

Funny when you guys start lying about what I say.
And this is where you stop being civil and become a scumbag..

I wasn't purposely lying I was just too lazy to scroll back to see the exact wording. I thought old man sounded like what you would have said. I see now the exact quote is ...

"There isn't a 13 year old girl that doesn't get hit on or leered at by an adult male. Every day."

You're a piece of shit for claiming I was purposely lying when I was slightly mistaken on your wording.

It doesn't change how obviously wrong your statement is.

Every day... that's ridiculous.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2024, 04:36 PM   #5542
MER

What age do you think it starts?
Old 07-07-2024, 04:37 PM   #5543
MER

Adult male could be 5 years older.
Old man is 50.

I don't give a ****.
Old 07-07-2024, 05:25 PM   #5544
Veteran

Quote:
Adult male could be 5 years older.
Old man is 50.

I don't give a ****.
TIME OUT! Wait just a hot minute. 50 is not an “old man”. Mature? Sure. Blossoming silver fox? Ok. Aging like a fine wine? Very likely.
Old is anyone 10-15 years older than me, so 50 is definitely not old.

Now that we’ve settled that, feel free to return to your arguments.
Peter Gibbons is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Peter Gibbons is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Peter Gibbons is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Peter Gibbons is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Peter Gibbons is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Peter Gibbons is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Peter Gibbons is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Peter Gibbons is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Peter Gibbons is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Peter Gibbons is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Peter Gibbons is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Thumbs Up 4 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2024, 05:36 PM   #5545
Politically Incorrect

This thread is getting sad.......
scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-07-2024, 05:48 PM   #5546
MER

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peter Gibbons View Post
TIME OUT! Wait just a hot minute. 50 is not an “old man”. Mature? Sure. Blossoming silver fox? Ok. Aging like a fine wine? Very likely.
Old is anyone 10-15 years older than me, so 50 is definitely not old.

Now that we’ve settled that, feel free to return to your arguments.
If you follow the pattern of the previous sentence, obviously I meant 50 years OLDER 😘
Old 07-07-2024, 06:30 PM   #5547
I'll be back.

find the nudes

Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2024, 07:49 PM   #5548
Veteran

Since I classify as a fossil, over 65, I can say that in my younger years with a sister four years younger than me, there was a lot of opportunity when I was 21 and they were wanting me to buy the liquor and were very friendly. I think it's pretty normal for men, who are more visual than women, IMO, to look at attractive, young women. My own experience has been that if you are an above attractive male, this is okay, and if you are not, it's considered creepy.

Our society is based primarily on attractiveness and more attractive people are given the benefit of the doubt.

In high school, there were a number of 20 something women who were teacher's assistants. Expecting 18 year old men to not pursue them seems to contradict biology. We are after all, mammals and reproduction is one of our main purposes.

Last edited by crayzkirk; 07-07-2024 at 07:55 PM..
crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Thumbs Up 5 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2024, 08:05 PM   #5549
It was not a fair catch

Quote:
Originally Posted by crayzkirk View Post
Since I classify as a fossil, over 65, I can say that in my younger years with a sister four years younger than me, there was a lot of opportunity when I was 21 and they were wanting me to buy the liquor and were very friendly. I think it's pretty normal for men, who are more visual than women, IMO, to look at attractive, young women. My own experience has been that if you are an above attractive male, this is okay, and if you are not, it's considered creepy.

Our society is based primarily on attractiveness and more attractive people are given the benefit of the doubt.

In high school, there were a number of 20 something women who were teacher's assistants. Expecting 18 year old men to not pursue them seems to contradict biology. We are after all, mammals and reproduction is one of our main purposes.

It is very difficult for young, good looking women, 20-25, to go into a class of
16-18 year old's and get respect. some have the nerve to hit on these women. that is ****ing creepy. I have had a few teachers say they got hit on by 7th and 8th graders.

I can only think of one person I worked with that would have allowed some kid to do anything. It was way gross. She was 40. And we taught 6th grade. I think she would have let JH boys touch her.

Ick.
displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-07-2024, 08:19 PM   #5550
Veteran

Men are pigs, it's one of the reasons that humans are so successful.
crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.