Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 04-25-2024, 09:24 PM  
Tossed Salad & Scrambled Eggs

*****The Xavier Worthy Thread*****

More to come!

Last edited by Dante84; 04-25-2024 at 10:29 PM..
Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-26-2024, 09:49 AM   #541
Admitted Planet Junky

Seems like we gave up a lot to move 4 spots.
Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 2     Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2024, 09:49 AM   #542
Mindful Taoist German

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bowser View Post
Who, Worthy or Hollywood?
Now that you mention it - both...
Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-26-2024, 09:49 AM   #543
MVP

ForeverChiefs58 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.ForeverChiefs58 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.ForeverChiefs58 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.ForeverChiefs58 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.ForeverChiefs58 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.ForeverChiefs58 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.ForeverChiefs58 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.ForeverChiefs58 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.ForeverChiefs58 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.ForeverChiefs58 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.ForeverChiefs58 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2024, 09:51 AM   #544
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chief Roundup View Post
38 points is essentially a 6th in value, thats too much to secure the guy you wanted?
Warpaint69 is not part of the Right 53.Warpaint69 is not part of the Right 53.Warpaint69 is not part of the Right 53.Warpaint69 is not part of the Right 53.Warpaint69 is not part of the Right 53.Warpaint69 is not part of the Right 53.Warpaint69 is not part of the Right 53.Warpaint69 is not part of the Right 53.Warpaint69 is not part of the Right 53.Warpaint69 is not part of the Right 53.Warpaint69 is not part of the Right 53.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2024, 09:51 AM   #545
Mindful Taoist German

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThrobProng View Post
I was on the "he's too small" train, but Veach knows what he's doing. The kid looks like a difference maker.

Oh, and the Chiefs now have the fastest WR duo in the NFL.
I'm not worried he'll be a bad player or not live up to the hype - I'm worried his small frame could be a problem. I think the odds are good he'll have a short career and he's more likely to get injured.

But until then he's going to rip people's hearts out...
Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-26-2024, 09:52 AM   #546
Veteran

Quote:
Swapped a 3rd for a 4th and 7th pick swaps is a lot?
Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 04-26-2024, 09:52 AM   #547
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rausch View Post
I'm not worried he'll be a bad player or not live up to the hype - I'm worried his small frame could be a problem. I think the odds are good he'll have a short career and he's more likely to get injured.

But until then he's going to rip people's hearts out...
WR's are a crapshoot period.
Warpaint69 is not part of the Right 53.Warpaint69 is not part of the Right 53.Warpaint69 is not part of the Right 53.Warpaint69 is not part of the Right 53.Warpaint69 is not part of the Right 53.Warpaint69 is not part of the Right 53.Warpaint69 is not part of the Right 53.Warpaint69 is not part of the Right 53.Warpaint69 is not part of the Right 53.Warpaint69 is not part of the Right 53.Warpaint69 is not part of the Right 53.
Old 04-26-2024, 09:53 AM   #548
Starter

The thing that I noticed when watching the videos what that he isn't just fast, he actually follows the deep ball and adjusts. He positions himself to have an advantage high pointing the ball. In his early college years, they used him much more for shorter routes and his YAC was killer. He actually CATCHES the ball! He used to point at DBs when he would get a good catch on them... it looks like he grew out of that.

I am pretty excited about seeing what he can do.
mabbott is not part of the Right 53.mabbott is not part of the Right 53.mabbott is not part of the Right 53.mabbott is not part of the Right 53.mabbott is not part of the Right 53.mabbott is not part of the Right 53.mabbott is not part of the Right 53.mabbott is not part of the Right 53.mabbott is not part of the Right 53.mabbott is not part of the Right 53.mabbott is not part of the Right 53.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2024, 09:55 AM   #549
Mindful Taoist German

Quote:
Originally Posted by ForeverChiefs58 View Post
"They about to regret that trade...."

They always do good sir, they always do...
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2024, 09:56 AM   #550
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by ModSocks View Post
That's hilarious, cuz no lie, when i read your post, i was thinking that you were thinking of that very specific play vs Houston. When you said "beaten by half a stride" that Houston play came right to mind. Because i feel you on that one.

Matter of fact, when i was looking for the play vs Wyoming i came across that play against Houston again and even thought to myself, "Yeah, I bet this is what DJ was referring to when he said, 'half a stride'.

Too funny.

I hear you though, i assumed that was the play you were thinking of because i had similar thoughts. I took it a different way though...all of a sudden i wanted to know how fast that Houston DB is hahahaha.
Oh you can best believe I went straight to the Houston Cougars roster and looked for #16 at CB...
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-26-2024, 09:56 AM   #551
Admitted Planet Junky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Warpaint69 View Post
38 points is essentially a 6th in value, thats too much to secure the guy you wanted?
Essentially....spin. we should have just given them a 6th then. We gave them a 3rd an actual top 100 for a late 4th. They got their guy and good for them. That late in the round I wish we would have just let it play out.
Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 04-26-2024, 09:57 AM   #552
Most Valuable Villain

Quote:
Essentially....spin. we should have just given them a 6th then. We gave them a 3rd an actual top 100 for a late 4th. They got their guy and good for them. That late in the round I wish we would have just let it play out.
We didn't have a 6th round pick to give them.
The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-26-2024, 09:58 AM   #553
Mahomes > God

Quote:
Oh no...what will we ever do.
Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2024, 09:59 AM   #554
Consuming CP souls

Quote:
Chiefs got the guy they wanted, so who gives a shit.
Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-26-2024, 09:59 AM   #555
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by luv View Post
You know what I just realized while reading this thread? How refreshing it is to read "He wasn't who I would have picked, but I trust Veach." Just makes my day. Remember the days before Veach/Reid?
I think it was even pre-Veach that I got there with Reid and his staff.

Because philosophically I'm almost 100% in lock-step with them. They see the game exactly as I do. The Reid shell concept, the idea of stressing different parts of the field, the idea of depth on defense. I just think they see the game through the exact same lens as me.

Whereas if we had someone like Harbaugh (or when we had Pioli and his lackies) I would be pulling my hair out because regardless of whether or not he executes his plan to perfection, his plan is 180 degrees apart from mine so I'd be constantly annoyed by him.

Once I was positive that Reid is a guy who just sees the game as I see it, I was more than happy to defer to the time, experience and expertise these guys can throw at these questions. And if that leads them to a different conclusion than me, at least I know they're doing the same MATH I am.

Makes it pretty easy to say that I think they may have gotten that wrong but I'll give them some rope. Unless they take Skyy Moore - where I think they just got caught with their pants down and were maybe being a little too cute with trying to game the draft.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote