Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 03-14-2024, 08:36 PM  
Andy Reid Supporter

Hollywood Brown to the Chiefs

Last edited by RunKC; 03-14-2024 at 08:42 PM..
RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-16-2024, 09:57 AM   #541
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bowser View Post
It'd been a damned shame to deny Mahomes a walk-off TD pass in the second ever overtime in Super Bowl history. And just when we all are collectively thinking it's almost impossible to find new ways to pad his Canton resume.

What're your thoughts on La'Mical Perine getting a shot at the Jet role? IIRC, he showed well in his limited opportunities with pass pro to go along with catching the ball out of the backfield, and Spotrac shows him with a base salary of 1mil+ this season. I'm intrigued.

But I'd also give a Hollywood Brown type of ovation if we brought Dobbins in. He's only 25 and right in the Viotch Wheelhouse of Underrated Signings, to boot.
**** NO on Dobbins. He just tore his Achilles plus has 2 knee tears. He's not someone we should even remotely consider for any reason whatsoever.
kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Thumbs Up 7 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2024, 09:59 AM   #542
sorta mod-ish

Quote:
Originally Posted by kccrow View Post
**** NO on Dobbins. He just tore his Achilles plus has 2 knee tears. He's not someone we should even remotely consider for any reason whatsoever.
Somehow, I wasn't aware of this or had completely forgotten about it.

Perine it is.
Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2024, 10:02 AM   #543
Andy Reid Supporter

Just bring McKinnon back if you’re thinking of Dobbins
RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2024, 11:13 AM   #544
Andy Reid Supporter

As for Hollywood, I think we can pay him. Kelce probably has 2 more years max before he exits. Give Hollywood a nice 3 year deal with a low first year cap hit in 2025 then hit big cap hits will be Kelce’s in 2026 on
Old 03-16-2024, 11:20 AM   #545
Generational Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delano View Post
In one of the deepest WR classes ever, you’re telling me there isn’t an ‘Elite Vertical 2’? Seems a little dramatic.
Do you even know what an Elite Vertical guy is?

It ain’t Mecole Hardman. It ain’t Skyy Moore.

So no guarantee you get one as a Waddle, Hollywood Brown, Zay Flowers aren’t lasting for your 3rd round pick just because you would like it to.
MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 03-16-2024, 12:23 PM   #546
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501 View Post
I don’t think he needs to hit 1000 yards and realistically that’s a very hard mark to hit. Realistically I think he puts up some games like 3 catches for 20 yards and games where he gets 8 targets with only 2 catches. And that’s tough if you’re juju but it’s what you expect for a weapon you get that allows you to take bigger shots. It’ll drive sports bettors and fantasy football geeks crazy. But everyone in the know will appreciate the contribution.

I feel like Brandin cooks is a reasonable ceiling and the numbers may not be eye popping but he’s had a very very profitable career all while being kind of a productive afterthought. If we plan to develop a speedster I think just like juju and skyy (yeah… I know) he will ease it. We could easily use a second speed guy in more of a gadget role or scripted passes early on as he learns a tough Reid offense. two speed guys can co-exist the way Mvs and Toney should have if they were actually any good.
Yes, Brandin cooks would maybe be a good comparison model for Brown . But for Cooks to have had the profitable career he has he has generally had 1000 yard seasons. He’s fallen off in Dallas. But before that he pretty consistently hit 1000 yards.

I agree it will be very difficult and probably not realistic for brown to hit 1000 yards in the Kansas City situation. And that’s why I wonder why he agreed to come here and so cheap. I definitely hope he does hit 1,000 and competes with rice as top WR as it will be great for us.
gordonelloyd ....proof positive that somebody pissed in the gene pool.gordonelloyd ....proof positive that somebody pissed in the gene pool.
Old 03-16-2024, 01:51 PM   #547
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by kccrow View Post
I wouldn’t mind having dobbins if the entire contract is incentive based. No risk.
TripleThreat 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTripleThreat 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTripleThreat 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTripleThreat 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTripleThreat 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTripleThreat 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTripleThreat 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTripleThreat 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTripleThreat 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTripleThreat 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTripleThreat 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 03-16-2024, 02:33 PM   #548
Thank you

Jamaal Charles is only 37!!
carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-16-2024, 02:39 PM   #549
MVP

It's kind of funny. The Chiefs made two moves in FA and they were the biggest headlines bar none. But when you're going for a 3peat that's how it should be.
ThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2024, 02:52 PM   #550
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThyKingdomCome15 View Post
It's kind of funny. The Chiefs made two moves in FA and they were the biggest headlines bar none. But when you're going for a 3peat that's how it should be.
My impression has been different. What I've mostly seen is "Who Can Finally Stop the Chiefs after Free Agency Please GOD SOMEONE ANYONE PLEASE STOP THEM"
Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 03-16-2024, 02:59 PM   #551
Sometimes it's black and white

Quote:
Originally Posted by gordonelloyd View Post
I am very happy that we signed him and I can’t believe we got him so cheap. Totally get that he came here for a ring, and to bolster his reputation playing with a great team, with a great QB.

But I do find it a bit puzzling as to why he would think he is likely to get the 1,000 yard plus season that he needs if he’s going after a big payday next year. Kelce and Rice are likely going to have 1000 yard plus seasons; it would be incredible if we got three receivers with over 1000 yards. But is that likely?. I think he’s going to be fighting hard to be our number 1WR. And a competition between him and Rice for that would be great.
I think Brown is as likely to hit 1000 as Kelce.

Or rather, I don't think either one will.
Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 03-16-2024, 06:28 PM   #552
Supporter

Brown will get 1000 and hope we save Kelce some wear and tear.
Smed1065 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Smed1065 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Smed1065 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Smed1065 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Smed1065 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Smed1065 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Smed1065 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Smed1065 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Smed1065 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Smed1065 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Smed1065 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 03-16-2024, 06:35 PM   #553
Colorado Chief Fan

I believe its possible that we have two WRs AND a TE get 1000 yards!!

Tres Hombres to go with the 3peat!!
chiefforlife is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.chiefforlife is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.chiefforlife is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.chiefforlife is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.chiefforlife is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.chiefforlife is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.chiefforlife is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.chiefforlife is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.chiefforlife is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.chiefforlife is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.chiefforlife is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 03-16-2024, 06:38 PM   #554
Has a particular set of skills

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smed1065 View Post
Brown will get 1000 and hope we save Kelce some wear and tear.
they need to have a heart to heart with Kelce. Explain that he needs to decrease his snap count so he’s fresh for the playoffs and brings that 3peat home.
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-16-2024, 06:41 PM   #555
I'll be back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by chiefforlife View Post
I believe its possible that we have two WRs AND a TE get 1000 yards!!

Tres Hombres to go with the 3peat!!
The Quadruplets

Kelce, Rashee, Hollywood and Mahomes

**** Aikman, Irvin and Emmitt

It's also a double entendre for the 4th Lombardi of the era.
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.