Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 04-10-2024, 04:02 PM  
Kind of a mod

Rashee Rice [arrested and now out on bail]

The other thread is a dumpster fire. I'm sure this will become one as well, but might as well start with a clean slate. I'll at least try to keep the OP updated with any notable news. Feel free to PM me if I miss anything good.

Arrest warrant and potential charges:
Spoiler!

Analysis from a defense attorney:
Spoiler!

Turned himself in and now out on bail:
Spoiler!

Random minutiae:
Spoiler!

Last edited by DaFace; 04-16-2024 at 09:11 AM..
DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-14-2024, 04:26 PM   #541
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by TribalElder View Post
I used to think this guy was going to own all the chiefs receiver records eventually

what a dumbass

now everyone else is going to own all his shit in civil court
Nah, the injuries are probably well within the liability limits of his insurance policy.
IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-14-2024, 04:38 PM   #542
Going home eventually

NFL has no moral code so why should any owner. I don't give a damn what the players do after hours. Some are morons and some aren't. My stance changed after the Hunt thing. I only care about what they do on the field. Rice looked to be a legit bad ass. I'm keeping him through his rookie deal unless we just can't.
Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-14-2024, 04:41 PM   #543
Going home eventually

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties View Post
lmfao

**** this shit. We do that and we are stupid and d another team will be praised for picking him up just like last time. No way in hell am I curring him. Why would we? He still going to play so why not keep him.
Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-14-2024, 04:45 PM   #544
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red Dawg View Post
**** this shit. We do that and we are stupid and d another team will be praised for picking him up just like last time. No way in hell am I curring him. Why would we? He still going to play so why not keep him.
Guys an idiot... You definitely keep Rice and give him the short leash if he does anything stupid. I'm guessing he learns from this and will make football the most important part of his life going forward.
IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-14-2024, 04:54 PM   #545
Veteran

There are reports that Clark Hunt is set to punish Rashee for his involvement in the crash by making him train without A/C next season.
Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2024, 05:15 PM   #546
MVP

I ****ing love all these Kansas City heroes who must protect the safety and sanctity of the city of Dallas.

It's not your ****ing business, dipshit. Stay in your lane.
saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-14-2024, 05:31 PM   #547
MER

Quote:
Originally Posted by saphojunkie View Post
I ****ing love all these Kansas City heroes who must protect the safety and sanctity of the city of Dallas.

It's not your ****ing business, dipshit. Stay in your lane.
What the even **** is this post?
Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-14-2024, 05:37 PM   #548
My Mamma Says

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties View Post
lmfao

Kids do stupid shit.. I did stupid shit as a kid.. No one was seriously hurt .. He came forward.. He’ll take his punishment and play for the Chiefs.. This guy is a dipshit..
Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2024, 05:57 PM   #549
SuperBowl or bust

They are just doing what the media does…push a narrative that gets clicks and creates ad and subscription revenue.

This way, when Rice gets a 2-4 game suspension (that everyone knows will happen) they can fish for clicks again by acting like the league went light on him because he’s on the Chiefs.
BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2024, 06:21 PM   #550
Banned!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red Dawg View Post
Right, but we knew ALL of that was going to happen last time as well and we still did it. Clark is a good owner, but releasing Hunt never made sense.
Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-14-2024, 06:49 PM   #551
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Womble View Post
There are reports that Clark Hunt is set to punish Rashee for his involvement in the crash by making him train without A/C next season.
And make Rice use the old stools instead of the new chairs in the locker room!!!
Balto is not part of the Right 53.Balto is not part of the Right 53.Balto is not part of the Right 53.Balto is not part of the Right 53.Balto is not part of the Right 53.Balto is not part of the Right 53.Balto is not part of the Right 53.Balto is not part of the Right 53.Balto is not part of the Right 53.Balto is not part of the Right 53.Balto is not part of the Right 53.
Old 04-14-2024, 06:50 PM   #552
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeorgeZimZam View Post

LOL what a fuggin bundle of sticks.
OH it’s picture day! Instead of just 1 shitty bracelet I’m gonna wear two…AND a wooden watch!
Balto is not part of the Right 53.Balto is not part of the Right 53.Balto is not part of the Right 53.Balto is not part of the Right 53.Balto is not part of the Right 53.Balto is not part of the Right 53.Balto is not part of the Right 53.Balto is not part of the Right 53.Balto is not part of the Right 53.Balto is not part of the Right 53.Balto is not part of the Right 53.
Old 04-14-2024, 07:15 PM   #553
Champion Golfer Of The Year

Quote:
Originally Posted by 493rd View Post
Yep probably right!
I have gotten a huge kick out of that entire exhaust/financial planner/wealth thing.

Just roll with it.
WilliamTheIrish has disabled reputation
Old 04-14-2024, 07:18 PM   #554
MVP

You guys KC Star reporters have to be hot take idiots now to get a following. It's like the only thing left of being a newspaper reporter that moves the needle.

Dude doesn't even believe this, it's solely for clicks. Which you're giving him
Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 04-14-2024, 07:25 PM   #555
Snacks Are Under My Apron

The league should adopt and adhere to a zero tolerance policy. If I was to act like an ass at my job, even off the clock, I’d be looking for work with a not eligible for rehire label
threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.